Nigress thread. Bonus points for heavy make up

More of her?

Want more?

dont you fuckin die on me

6 flags?

Nudes?

Please, good god, NO!

Oc?

Anyone have any real experience with fucking black girls? Any advice and also, dick size needed to succed?

Black girls have actually been the only girls have have been with. Not cause its what i go for, just that its what happens.
I'm not a giant or anything, high 6, thick around as my pointer to thumb. They'd be the ones asking me for sex too, so must have liked me enough.

Okay I'm 6.1 inches and 5.3 inches around. So also thumb to pointer. And a thick head, also 5.3 around, cirka. Body 185 cm and athletic build, soo it should be quite possible for me I guess??

For starters, you just gotta not doubt yourself. You sound fine, tall and all that. So own up to that you're the shit and you wont have to worry.

I'm a short fuck, 162cm and I managed to get a Latina GF. Not quite a negro but she's dark enough. You just gotta act confident and have a fucked up sense of humor without going over the top.

Thanks user. Is that a picture you have taken or random nig-pic?

Not cool. Not cool at all...

Who are you, Abraham Lincoln?

random

Still hot as fuck!

Dafuq are you talking about...

Fuck her right quick; she's still warm..

Well...

18yo prostitute I paid to have terrible sex with a few weeks ago

why terrible?

she or you not know how to do it?

The only thing I have done, is finger fuck a Black Chic in Las Vegas, she and I were wasted, and she was grinding on me, and I though fuck it, and put my hand under her dress and started to grooving her, lasted about 2 songs, and then I said to her if she wanted to go to my room, and

Did she get that fake ass from eating popeyes chicken?