Can we get a woman hate thread going on? It's been a while

Can we get a woman hate thread going on? It's been a while.

Other urls found in this thread:

webmshare.com/jQ7R6
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Are you a fag? Only fags hate women.

Or niggers, jews, mudslimes...

Cuck

>it's been awhile
literally fucking yesterday you god damn fagget fuck

Exactly too damn long.

bump

Bamp

whats going on here? why do they beat her then try to save her from dying?

context on this?

Guessing she got caught stealing or something and is now a vegetable?

Dangerous! If that fat bitch had farted,
the guy with the lighter could have been killed!

she snitched through using the phone; they broke it and her head lol

They probably just wanted to beat her and not kill her. I guess they didn't know hitting someone with the force of ten thousand subs in the head would murder the brain.

how come they help here when she is spazzing out if they wanted her dead?

ah makes sense.

ignore

Anyone with dreadlocks deserves to be killed, regardless of race

Women like this actually exist.

>White Knight appears

It's ok I feel like the internet is just women shitposting women claiming to be men. It explains all the cute cat pics everywhere.

Psh women.

As for myself and my gaming friends, we've withdrawn from society. Life becomes much more simple when you disregard those foul smelling wenches whom have no depth just as I have no length. But being frank even a JRPG has more depth than a woman. They care for such trivial things as children even in a world already swamped with people. Truth be told I've never met a woman who could beat me in anything.

Here's my advice, pick up a fleshlight (authentic from Japan) find you a 2d waifu and withdraw from such trivial pursuits as women. You'll save money time and heartache. Why force our already meaningless lives into even more misery?

Yes. I hate your whore mother.

She has a relationship with another man, and was caught texting him on her phone. Hence they have the brilliant idea of letting her hold the phone ontop of her head while breaking it with a log.

Oh, I thought she was doing some cool little dance on the ground after getting hit with a tennis racket.

Holy crap you are real? I thought basement dwellers were a myth on Sup Forums

oh no the basement dwelling is strong with Sup Forums

Kek

>newfag spotted.
The only non-basement dwellers are newfags and summerfags.

pretty much this

Even if you don't wear a fedora, one will start to grow if you lurk long enough.

Landwhale related puking on a niggers cock and saying she can't breath but he just makes her take his dick even deeper

webmshare.com/jQ7R6

this

so fucking funny

Implying these are women yet alone human....