Do you want kids?

Do you want kids?

Why/why not.

NO because they cost more than csgo skins :/

When I was younger I always figured having kids was a no brainer - parents always said they were the best thing that ever happened to them.

Now I'm 25 and I have eroded all the good layers of my life away. My epigenetics are all fucked up, so if I have kids there's about a 100% chance they'll grow up with alcoholism, depression and anxiety.

On top of that. I literally don't even trust myself to raise a kid properly.
I know they say "no one is ever ready," but god damn. I am not a good role model.

Yeah fuck. Kids are an enourmous financial burden. Especially in the USA where college costs 2 limbs.

>sell shitty glock skin: $0.23
>sell 4 year old to one of Clinton's associates: $ infinite+

Shamelessly bumping my thread cause only 2 decent replies.

no. call me selfish but i want to enjoy my life with a woman i love. i can understand the appeal of wanting to have kids and all that, but id rather binge and spend money on me and my girl than on a hypothetical kid

why would the Clintons want some obviously inferior stock?

>220$ bayonet doppler or foods for kiddo... bayonet

I want a kid, but my GF doesn't. Unfortunately her arguments are convincing: it's too expensive and it will inherit all kinds of fucked up illnesses from her. So it's either adoption or no kids at all.
There's one other alternative for me: another GF who wants kids.

No, simply because I hate children more than anything.

Yes but economy is to high to afford more than one.

I would only want kids if I knew they were going to be cute, and white pre-pubescent girls that I can molest all day, while also having plenty of money to spare.

No, I don't want kids
I have three and they are actively causing my mental health issues to get worse.

I thought I would never want kids, but my wife unexpectedly became pregnant and now we have a three year old son.

I couldn't imagine my life without him. Now I love kids.

no, we don't want child. Waste of time and money.

>21 and currently studying at diving uni
I'm aiming for at least 3 children before i croak.
I'll want to have people in my life when I'm 71 besides my siblings.

>Children are a financial drain
I'd say women are the biggest financial drain.
Divorce in this century is a 70% risk, You're bound to lose half your shit.
I'm going to not share any property, only share rent.
I'm not going to save money in a bank, but bury precious metals.

So when I've finally raised my 3+ kids i can divorce, retire, in Uruguay,
be a landlord and smoke dank blunts for the rest of my days.

Funny how that's even a question since if historically everybody didn't have at least one or if every couple didn't have at least one, we would not exist as a species.
Is the average user of Sup Forums so differing from the norm or does it have to do with the current year?
Ontopic, I have a daughter but she's not with me. I want a lot more, you can't really compare it to anything else

That's well thought-out. I'd like to be in your shoes.
Where are you studying?

I'd like to be a dad someday, but I wouldn't regret not having children.
It's pretty easy for someone to grow up ending up better than me.

No it's a bad investment and im already broke as fuck. My GF and I enjoy our freedom. We like to go camping and partying. Both things you have to pretty much give up when you have a child.

Not to mention that were running out of space on the rock that we all live on...

I never wanted kids. Always said I hate then.

Met my wife, it all changed. Now I really want kids. I want like 6 kids. But I also want to provide for them all so I need to make sure we have the money for them all.

At this point, I know nothing and I realize it.

Wife and I both enjoy being leech free so we can avtually live out life, f we did want a kid we would adopt one around 16 from russia so we could both fuck it

>running out of space
Nigga if the spacing was the same as NYC the entire population could fit in texas. There is plenty of space, you just don't wanna live anywhere you don't like
>give up camping when you have a kid
Really? Give up the opportunity to take a kid in the woods and let them have fun playing in the trees and mud and rivers so they can sit at home and play an iPad?

You take stupid pills today?

>why not
i am poor and ugly.

Being a 20-30 something year old manchild isn't a very good reason.

No, because white.

I will never have children. I'm FAR too selfish. Also fuck shitty diapers.

Being white is a very good reason to have kids

No mas. I already have three.

>fuck shitty diapers
that is literally the easiest part of having kids
I'll tell you what to fuck: fuck someone shitting in the bathtub and playing with it

>Can't get laid
>Small dick
>Kissless virgin
>High functioning autism
>"because white"
sure ok

And yet, we don't.

I used to have a girlfriend that had two kids from some other dude... Her 4yr old girl would just squat and piss anywhere she wanted to at anytime. I used to daydream about roundhousing her.

X2. Only have 1, but worst part for me was the sleepless nights for the first year. Wife and I took turns, but the worst was a week she was down with the flu. I was lucky if I got 8 hours of sleep combined the whole week. Tough to get through work on days like that.

Can you imagine an Earth populated by degenerate niggers, gooks, and spics with no one to take care of them and blame all their problems on?

it's because u dont know the beautiful land of skins.

>Anonymous
Listen to her! She knows. She feels it in her woman parts

Yes I want to impregnate pic related and have full custody of the child. Life seems like it'd be really nice to have a little girl, but I'd be happy to have a son

Yeah, only 1 though. When I was younger me and my sister made possible hell on earth in our house. I was really calm and serene all the time but my sister really made me furious as fuck. I'd have only 1 child and I'd teach him everyting he needs to know, I'll teach him important stuff like cooking, I'll help him develope love for literature so he becomes interested in reading, etc... Can't really think of much rn

I would disagree a man child isn't responsible enough for a child.

checked
yeah, I had one week where I put toothpaste on my hand and made cinnamon toast with chili powder, I was so tired

No. Children ruin everything, cost a shit load of money, suck up 18 +/- years of your life, limit what you can do, etc

Plus unless I can pound one into a guy's ass, it'd be an adoption, and that's a long shitty process from what I hear.

Never really wanted kids. (Now ex) gf got pregnant, She told me to leave... had a miscarriage, We got back together, she got pregnant again and I really wanted our child this time... She had another miscarriage.... Which is one of the driving reasons we broke up. She wanted kids more than anything. She took "baby fever" to a whole nother level. she was OBSESSED with kids / babies (Not in the creepy pedo way)

Now that I am single again, I can't say I want kids. There is a part of me that does, because I'd like for my name to live on, and share my knowledge and wisdom - But at the same time, I have temper issues, I am very impatient, and kids scare the fuck outta me.. plus I am burdened with all kids of mental issues I would hate for anyone else to deal with

plus, who the fuck would wanna have a kid with me anyways? so it's practically a nonissue.

Cause we are smart enough to not have 19 kids

I'm catholic so I'm very aware of the concept of hell

Yes.

They are the only legacy that matters and I'm an egoist.

>girlfriend that had two kids from some other dude...
Never ever, dude.

Step parents are saints, but never be one.