95% of people between the ages of 15-25 say that they dont mind dating outside of their race...

95% of people between the ages of 15-25 say that they dont mind dating outside of their race, compared to 60% in the 1970s.

In highschool, the fastest growing trend of interracial dating is between black guys and white girls. White girls demonstrated the highest willingness of any demographic to date outside their race.

In a recent study, college girls were asked what demographic of men they were most likely to be with during their collegiate career. 78% responded that black men are the optimal partner.

Is the white race doomed to die when white women are seemingly done with white men?

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/geography-of-interracial-marriage-2014-2
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes

Probably. Wut do.

No

I fucked two black women who were married. They loved my asian cock

Come back when you know how to cite your sources of where you got your satistics.

Absolute lies. Black women detest Asian guys. They predominately fuck black men, the few that dont like white guys.
No Hispanic, Asian, or sand nogger.

This is an hidden nigger-lover thread and this is not okay
Not on MY Sup Forums

Nice link, faggot. Also, it's total bullshit. What people say and what they do is entirely different. They've merely expressed that they're cool with interracial relationships, not that they want one.

It is Nigger, not Nogger.

>95% of people between the ages of 15-25 say that they dont mind dating outside of their race, compared to 60% in the 1970s.
Source: Your ass

Idgaf what you want to thing. One even let prajeet hit

im a non-white male, so yes!

BUT DEM KANGZ
HAIL HAIL FROM THE KANGZ-HOLE

When blacks think you have money they will do anything.

Who cares? Why is this even a concern?

It all depends on region. In my area 78% responded that black men are the optimal partner. would not be possible because there are not enough black men. Most likely everyone will become mixed and say there they are "white" or "mexican" because they think they are based on there skin color or because there family told them. IMO I think it will dwindle down to nobody caring.

dude I think you mom said your dinner is ready

Pfft, what ever. I witnessed a jig couple fighting one night, he found out his "queen" was fucking around with her dentist, who was white by the sounds of it

Here are the culprits.

>link the studies.
>Amuricah or World wide ?
My sister is married with a nigger, i don't care.
I fucked latinos, asians and european girl (i'm european) and i don't care.
In your pic, the guies is indian or pakistani, as long as they are estimated with hight QI why would it be a shame.
I mean, in my leftist opinion, I don't care, but I don't uderstand why it would be a shame to mix "supperior race" ?

My tendies are indeed ready, the fact that Nigs never had money so they act like baboons when they get a few cents doesn't change.

Why is everyone on this shitty website so obsessed with race?

on a long enough time line race will cease to exist. It's inevitable

Anecdotally at my high school I'm seeing nearly all the white guys are single, while the men of color have women falling all over them. The only white guys with girlfriends are the ones allowing themselves to be cucked by men of color. It's a strange situation.

Your highschool is blacked.com.
Leave your god damn basement

Best question by far

At my school, black "men" love white cock.

It's also a lie

The stupid on display here is staggering.

Simply put, women are always going to gravitate towards one of three archetypes of man.

1) Confident, dominant men capable of looking after themselves as well as taking care of her even if she's the ultimate leech.

2) Insecure little shits who can fake the first one long enough to score a woman who're completely content to fawn all over them, taking care of their every need.

3) Strong men who haven't got time for the first kind of woman's crap, and are looking for an equal.

Not desired, is number 4... insecure little shits who constantly post on Sup Forums about how, waaaaaahhh, black guys have big dicks and I'll never get a woman because of it! Waaaaahhh the white race is doomed!

Seriously. Grow a pair, get your shit in order, be a decent person and if you're overweight, get it under control. Then women will fall for you, often without you even trying anything. Doesn't matter if you're white, black, yellow, orange, green, etc.

who gives a shit, like find someone who loves you and love them back. the end. Like who cares if its the end of (insert race). unless that end is by killing thats not okay. but like for real who cares.

also really agree with your last part of what you said.

It got you to click on this thread right?

Simply because it's one of the lowest forms of bait.

>>But like for real
>>But like
>>Like

Good thing you added that otherwise you would've just sounded retarded!! Oh wait...

American trash

spics have you beat darkie
businessinsider.com/geography-of-interracial-marriage-2014-2

post where polling sample was taken from.

yeah but then this opens white men up to the wonderful world of negresses.

Black girls
Pros
>Natural racially ingerited dick sucking lips(unlike white girls and their callogens)
>on average bigger asses
>Dirty Whores in bed
>Black Men dont actually have the big dicks they claim to have, so your average sized dick isnt some sort of let down.
Cons
>On average, can be bigger cunts than white girls(still puts out more, I get sicker of a white girl quicker than a black girl)
>Okay so actually white girls can be dull prude little cunts, so fuck it nvm

So male niggas want to fuck our thin lipped, prudish cunty pale skinned females? Then lets take their thicc DSL sporting, big bootied rich skin toned females.

If you can get a black girlfriend and have her willingly do a 18th century fantasy bedroom role play, where you are the plantation owner, and she is your sexy slave, and has to fuck you however which way you want, maybe to get herself out of having to do hard labor? You will win at life so fucking hard! (Post results)

Fuck all this Whites belong with Whites, get your selves a negress. and stop being neckbearded trillby wearing, Fail-y Stormer frequenting pussies, and be men, with fucking hair. A true Alpha male. Let the whiny Sup Forums betas cry about Jews and Niggers, Go out there and get yourself some!

Oh heck! A lot of Hispanics are of European decent. I couldn't even tell unless they have an accent or their family name. Beautiful women.

this is the real culprit
white women just can't resist

Lmao nigger females are like their male counter parts and will fuck anyone who takes interest.