Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums

What's your favourite kind of cheese?

there's this one but I forgot the name.
Basically, it's kind of like mozzarella, but it has a greyish skin around it.

Mature

Havarti up in this biotch

knob

hamburger cheese

I like sharp cheeses. Recommend me some underground dairy, please. Nothing mainstream like Sharp Cheddar. I'm fucking serious.

Monkey cheese

Juusto

Fromunda

head cheese

There's nothing like my favorite cheese. It goes to Roquefort to camembert. I love all soft cheeses. The more it smells, the better it tastes.

I'm not really a cheese connoisseur, so I've only tried a few that I keep buying over and over because I like.

Shropshire Blue
Bellavitano Merlot

I tend to like the stronger flavors, anyone have suggestions?

Amy Schumer

I've heard wonders about sharp cheddar. Have you actually tried it?

And like eating raw onions, the death smell of your breath is the price for eating such a god piece.

Gouda is pretty lovely. Havarti with dill is also nice. I live in Wisconsin so there are so many choices.

feta

fucking parmesan

The pizza kind

Pepper jack master race

raclette cheese

Garlic and chive feta is orgasmic

Époisses

call me a pleb, but munster.

Pizza?

American cheese

Government

manchego you fucking plebs

Smegmarrella

ahem...

>gub'ment

there. i fixed it for you

Yello

Nacho

finlandia lacey swiss

dick

>brie
>smoked gouda

Yes my g

Why you wanna do me like that?

oaxaca master race reporting

Oaxaca goes well with almost anything.

It's perfect.

i like making case o' dillers with oaxaca cheese...maybe a little bit of sauteed espinaca throwed in. good stuff.

the one that grows on my dick

Cambozola represent

Motherfucker... ya beat me to posting it.

ASS CHEESE LOLOLOL

Top cheeses are feta and brie. If you put anything higher you are wrong

Smegma

provolone ftw.

i'm a turophile btw.

This

sartori montamore
>credential lvl wisconsfag

Gouda, bree, fetta

This is what I was hoping for. Thank you, Cheesehead.

7/11 nacho cheese is super good

A cheeky Pié d’Angloys always has a place on my cheese board. But its an impossible question. I do appreciate Manchego for melting on dishes as well.

Dick cheese

Smoked sharp cheddar or gouda.

Thats called cheese whiz u can buy it in aerosol cans and ozze it into your mouth like the cancerous faggot you are

Oh yes and of course Halloumi on the BBQ, with a little bit of lemon juice.

Limburger, and nothing beats a limburger in rye with red onion and stone ground mustard with a few dark beers.

brie, in sandwich !

This is one fucking delicious cheese, my favorite

Soft goat's milk cheese, so creamy and delicious.

merican

Ah, I see you are a man of culture, as well

And I'm not talking about the bacteria used in the formation of cheese

>ctrl-f pizza
>2 found
Well, better than zero, I guess.

>so creamy and delicious.
Just like his log...

Dick cheese

dick cheese is good

Top 10 Anime Betrayals Cheese it goes good with pepe

Extra Sharp Master Race Reporting In

There are so many great kinds of cheese, that there is no sense in comparing for example mozzarella with raclette cheese, or gorgonzola with cream cheese

If I had to pick a favorite it would be spundekäs, as it just tastes great with any kind of bread (best with Ley bread), fresh grapes and a cold glass of riesling

Manchego is based

I am french....why don't you take a guess?

I'm only into 8-12 years old aged cheese. Nothing older or younger since it tends to miss the aroma or flavor of it. Right around that age is primo. I mean I don't mind new born cheese too like mozzarella, I just don't find it fulfilling with limited bacteria whereas a 8-12 year old cheese would have riper bacteria for the tasting.

Jarlsberg

Maasdamer?

Smegma.

Surprised nobody has said asiago

Edam

I like brie and my local farmers market does this one with chilies and garlic in it

Sbrinz, it's a bit like parmesan.

Can't really tell my favorite, as there are so many type, plus a lot I haven't tasted yet, but I like : Pélardon (south french cheese), Beaufort, Camembert, Brie, Parmeggiano Reggiano, Délice (the REAL raclette cheese), Epoisses, Mozarella, Bleu d'Auvergne, Roquefort ...

Extra mature chedar goes incredibly with almost everything...
But it really depends on what in having with the cheese

Lots of boring answers here but these niggers have good taste.

The pic is taleggio, my newest favorite.

Gouda is lovely

Shit, forgot pic.

Question for you goudafags, what is your favorite brand? Gouda has kind of a wide range of flavors. There's one called Estate at my local grocery that I've recently gotten a real hard-on for.

Habanero cheese.

A huevo

>Be me
>Lactose Intolerant for the past 3 years due to stomach rot
>still eat 10/10 cheese

Pic related
Wensleydale with Cranberry

KROON Mild Gouda, but in "wheels". Is a bit of an investment but it's worth it.

Shit yeah, Havarti is the bomb

Wegman's has a Gouda that's aged for 18 months. You can see what appear to be tiny crystals (Calcium lactate) that reflect light. That shit's cash.

Port salut. Can find it at Costco or Sam's club if not your regular grocery. It's a super flavorful, spreadable cheese. Can't really say what it tastes like honestly. Kind of like strong wine and Gouda?

Yeah I don't know how to describe this one either but I've had it and it's really good.

All time favorite is def. Holtefjell XO, though I'm a huge fan of most hard cheeses, especially those packed with umami

Saint Agur Blue

>Holtefjell
What is this like? I like other Nord cheeses but I don't know this one.

Casu Marzu