Mother fuckers, what do you want to know about the god damn coast guard

Mother fuckers, what do you want to know about the god damn coast guard

I heard this a coast guard combat veteran association open only to confirmed combat veterans of the coast guard. How many puddle pirates would even qualify? Does taking potshots at Colombian motor boats count?

it's just a failed navy

I'm a cs1, ama
Also where u at

Back in WWII and Vietnam, the USCG took part in a mega fuck load of combat

A few of us go to the middle east, some were in nam.

How can you claim you want better national defense/border security, and then slash the budget for the coast guard?

Can anyone drive the boat? If it's dead why don't you just spend the day fishing?

>you
Congress did it

No. You have to be qualified.

i'm a BM3 in new jersey

>Congress did it
It wasn't congress that wrote his budget plan

Sorry to hear. Cape may?

Not one fucking thing

Nah i'm at a station north of there

I would join the coast guard if I was guaranteed to fly one of those sexy dolphins

Our commandant and his staff can ask for so much, what they get is another issue. We are getting new boats over the next ten years. And a new ice breaker.

Good luck.

nah son you need one of these

Are you on watch fucking off on 4chins?

Why don't you fucking shoot the immigrants instead of helping them get into Europe

A 3rd with a coxn pin???
You went to mast? CGIS fucked you?

nope just got off duty today. there is no watch at the small station i'm at for the summer either. only 4 of us there.

Do they get to use civil forfeiture as well?

You are required to become a coxswain in order to make BM2 in the coast guard

How many times you fucked in uniform?
Ever fucked on duty?

Oh man, so nice. I was at a station small as a non rate. Shit was soooo cash.

multiple times when i was married, no to fucking on duty

yea station smalls are the shit, i'm loving it.

Yea so why are you still a 3rd you lazy shit. There is no swe for Bm2 if I recall from last fall.

Navy prior service fag here. I've now got a Bachelor's degree and wanted to look into CG Reserve Officer programs.

Any advice? Or should I just reenlist at my old paygrade of E-5?

Whats it like in the baby seals?

I got my dick suck by a girl at GTMO, I bang a few chicks underway. And I got my dick sucked on duty a few nights

Because I was a lazy fuck for a couple years. Been a third for three years. Got my shit together though. Finally taking the SWE in november.

Sex in uniform is the best thing ever

Now it's kinda wack. They cracked down on all the fun shit. Lots of fags and a few trannys

Nice! Thqt's so hot

That higher tenure is a mother fucker, watch out shipmate

You have ten times more responsibility in the coast guard. Even though I'm just a BM3, I share a lot of responsibilities that an Ensign would have in the Navy. It's a whole different ball game. As an officer, you'll do a loooooooot

Yea I know right, I was planning on getting out up until I realized i'd like to eventually go to OCS and not go back and live with my parents. I'm confident by this time next year I'll be a 2nd so that's the first step

Morale, wepo,commo, nav, ect

The pay raise is nice too man.

If you're the CS1 that's been floating around, where are you at?

I'm de captin now

Petaluma

Were you there last summer? I was switching rates to go OS when I realized that's fucking retarded so I stayed BM

my grandfather was in the coast guard during WWII. he gave me a Mauser K98 trophy gun.

do y'all ever eat pizza topped with pineapple?

>pic related

Yea on occasion

Yup

you monster!!!

whoa

probably saw you around then. I remember last summer when a good chunk of them got masted for drinking in the barracks or something. Your students are making some pretty good food though, way better than yorktown. Are the majority of them Boot to A? And if so, do a lot of them struggle with military bearing considering they haven't seen the fleet yet?

Coastie girls. Pics.

Go to image fap and search
Yea lol we had a bunch get caught