Darlene is ALIVE

Darlene is ALIVE

i.imgur.com/q7zRgZD.gifv

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f8Ne9sRcSrM
i.imgur.com/q7zRgZD.gifv
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm using this ironically

I suspected as much. They would never kill off one of the main characters just like that

Also I think the dark army knows killing Elliots sister wouldn't be in their best interest. They even stated phase 2 was his plan which means they are still working with him and they obviously treat him with a small amount of fear and respect.

That is, assuming there isn't a twist and these assassins ARE actually from the Dark Army

Unfortunately.

Sisco is fucking DEAD though.

Nah, the dark army were the only ones to gain anything by offing him.

also, nice trips

Does he have to make EVERYTHING awkward?

Also, 10 /10 episode, this is the long awaited return to form

Da chong cha chong chong chong

sisco never dies

THERE IS ALREADY A THREAD USE THE FUCKING CATALOG

forgot pic

fuckers, they killed BEST BOI

I thought it was already established that the assassins are from the dark army?

Maybe I'm just forgetting.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but it seemed to just kind of be a guess by Detective ManJaw

Sad to see Cisco go, he was the only one who could actually keep Darlene's shit together.

At this point, revealing the assassins to be anyone BUT the dark army would be completely out of left field and overly complicated.

I may be wrong here but the assassins are obviously from the same group as the FBI shooting in china and I vaguely remember a conversation where whiterose mentioned that he set that up
idk its been kind of a confusing season

Angela and Darlene meet at some museum in Queens in s1e8:

>I think he's flipping out again.
>What do you mean? He tried to kiss me last night.
>You're the one that found him last time he was like this.
>I really need your help.
>Okay.
>Where are you? He's not here.
>Let's keep thinking, then.
>I have been.
>This was our runaway hideout.
>He always came here.

This episode:

>Do you remember when I found you at the Queen's Museum? You were pacing and screaming at the staff because they couldn't see whoever you said you were seeing.
>Was it your dad then too or was it someone else?
>[pregnant pause]

THIRD PERSONALITY CONFIRMED

Are you two fucking retarded? Like do you even watch the show? Open your eyes next time.

Well fucking duh? It says so in the description of next week.

>3rd

oh hell no

email what are ypu doing

I like how awkward elliot was with that

What's the description of next week's episode?

Sad news, they should kill either Darlene or Angela

D4rl3n3s.fun3r4l

I'm telling you he's Tyrell

Tyrell's wife saying she wanted her husband back was her telling Elliot she wanted him back. She's fucked up, so why wouldn't you think she would already know he has mental problems and is going along with it because she loves him?

>old friend reveals everything to elliot

TYRELL CONFIRMED TO BE BACK, BABY

Episodes come out slowly and I'm watching other stuff at the same time.

I honestly don't care enough to keep up with whatever the fuck is going on.
And are you saying it would be a TOTALLY UNLIKELY TWIST that something someone claimed to do in this show was caused by someone else? This series is 90% twist

Even with Tyrell's plot to be the CTO? A whole lot of stuff that Tyrell did in season 1 would have to never have happened in order for that to work, and the show has never pulled that before.

It wouldn't make a lick of sense, since the government is out hunting for Tyrell and other people have interacted with Tyrell.

It would only make sense if Elliot/Mr. Robot "absorbed" Tyrell's personality after he killed him. Before that, it would be nonsense and would completely mess with the whole story. Basically, Elliot-Robot-Tyrell would be a crazy super human who doesn't sleep.

Either way, Elliot couldn't be the one sending those gifts to Joanna, he was in jail right after the 5/9.

I'm not the same guy you quoted, but it would be unlikely. The majors players in this show is corporate USA (Ecorp) and corporate China (Dark Army), the chinese are the ones who use violence out in the open.

This show is like Stranger Things, except instead of being a Jizz fest over the 80's and Spielberg, it's an homage to M Night

>Have we met the two people more powerful than Price? Whiterose is a strong bet for one of them... is Elliot the other?
>Keep watching. You will eventually find out.

what did they mean by this?

>the chinese are the ones who use violence out in the open.
I mostly agree with you, but this gives me pause. When Whiterose had the previous E-corp CEO killed, it was a plane crash. His MO doesn't seem to be violence out in the open. If he wants someone dead, he doesn't have them shot in the street, he engineers an accident. Could the chinese assassins be working for Price?

He would only set up an elaborate plot for a King/queen piece. Not a lowly pawn. They get a shitty death.

Already 300+ posts, you silly lad

>all he did was put his mouth on hers
>you can see him squinting his eyes shut HARD
>she's the one doing all the hands on chest

fucking aspie

I'm happy it finally happened, every single one of their scenes together is cute as fuck

I doubt it, they knew Cisco was burned and tracked him down (courtesy of Dom's phone) quickly and took him out. As far as I know, Price had no knowledge of Cisco's existence or importance whatsoever.

when she rolled down the window she called him ollie. she doesnt know who tf he is

Killing a corporate man is different than killing a random hacker, user. That one had to look like an accident and Whiterose had time to plan it.
Cisco would be killed anyway since he was identified by the FBI (fsociety [and the chinese] hacked the FBI, remember?). They had to do it on the spot because Dom would get to him.

>chinese assassins working for Price
I don't think so. Him and Whiterose are not getting along and he can't barely control what's happening on the US.

I would too. Sadly the two hottest women on the show are his sister and the wife of someone he killed. Elliot can't get any of the hot chicks. I'd also bang Streep jr over the blonde any day.

Nah man

The government is searching for Tyrell and Eliot went to prison.

Somebody would have noticed

Also it's hard to see how he could have been working at Alsafe and E Corp at the same time

>Darlene
>Hot

The pyro tranny in prison looks more attractive than that skank.

faggot

i agree with this anonyou obviously like men have you seen her jaw line and alien face

>bredding with a weak jawed woman so your son looks like a little bitch just like you

wew lad

She's pretty hot

Like a knockoff version of Kat

>implying its not vera
im gonna hug you man

The actress is ok, but the character (with make-up and everything) is horrifyingly ugly.
I'd take a shovel to her face except it'd be an improvement.

I swear these threads generate almost as many retard theories as lost threads used to have

> liking manly features

you better shut your fucking face before I get my m8 Sup Forums to hack the shit out of you.

>justifying homosexuality

>DUDE LETS MAKE A SHOW WHERE THE VIEWERS TRY TO UNDERSTAND WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON FOR AN ENTIRE SEASON LMAO.

Get a load of this guy who wants his legacy to be crude genetics rather than great works.

i'm hacking u right now

>that madman back in NYC just for the lulz

Elliot would need at least 3 Leons to root for him

I wish she was dead, it looked like they were finally cleaning up the cast and ending the bullshit.

you can't breed with another man, it's against nature

you would too if you weren't such a faggot

my posts will be echoed for all eternity

This season would have been better if we had more context for things. I know the secrets and mystery surrounding things is fun, but the season has no real goal or direction. Nothing has really happened that couldn't be crammed into an episode or two.
Plus spending 6 episodes of "OMG Elliot is crazy!" gets so fucking boring.

its worked before

>it's against nature
so is antibiotics, caesarians, cold medicine, and pretty much everything science has done for us for the past 100 years.

This argument is trash.

Sisco was cute tho :(

>justifying homosexuality

Did you even read the Bible?

My point isn't that Darlene is smoking hot. My point is that she is top two on the show.

Joanna Wellick > Darlene > Dom > Angela

Gotta build up the hype somehow (and it worked, since they got a third season).

Though the hints at the increasing crumbling of society (money shortages, garbage not being collected, government mistrust, brownouts) seem to hint at a big blowout soon.

That's a man. Nigga you gay.

>[CURRENT YEAR]
>believing in pagan Gods and supernatural rituals

Santa Claus isn't real either, user...

All you superficial faggots arguing over who is physically hotter. Dom is by far the hottest, both physically and because of her demeanor. I wish my dick was one of those lollipops she is always sucking on.

You are gay.

>"Don't shoot, I'm FBI."
What did she mean by this?

you have no idea what real females look like. time to leave the basement, buddy.

Excellent retort.

>Not voting for BDSM-Joanna.

Also pretty sure Dom is a carpetmuncher.

What was the song used in the opening?

season 2 has been garbage so far. when will the story start progressing instead of endless filler, red herrings and cliffhangers?

The Head That Controls Both Right and Left Sides Eats Meats and Slobbers Even Today by Bleach

shes got some DSLs

I've lost all hope man. It has a pretty GOAT soundtrack though. youtube.com/watch?v=f8Ne9sRcSrM

She is a hacker. Why would she have DSL? She probably has a fiber connection.

very punny user

That's why I say she is number 2. Joanna has those Jolie lips and figure. hnnnggg

I would never say no!

>i.imgur.com/q7zRgZD.gifv
>can head shot crisco and shoot a small bottle of ketchup but not Darlene's big fucking head.

I'd shoot myself too if I were that bad.

>crisco is dead but the nasty slag lives
Why? Are they trying to ruin the show? Also where did the coordinates go to?

Where is Sarah O'Connor?

wait, why did that guard/driver guy freak out when he saw where the phone calls were coming from? i'm assuming it's coming from the house of the guy he killed? or did i miss something because retardation?

He said it was a house Tyrell would never visit.

LIES

what if Elliott is White Rose and every time he transforms he pretends to do chink eyes with his fingers.

what if white rose and elliott are lovers and theyve had their p's up each other's b's

was that midori at the beginning of the latest ep?

WHAT WAS IN ELLIOT'S BEDROOM?

RIP Ketchup bottle.

fuck you eve lindley/hot carla is my sweet androgynous waifu

post >yfw you realize you get to see your waifu covered in blood and ketchup next week

What do you mean?

freckles showing carly is best carly