Anal sex is inherently more alpha than vaginal sex. Prove me wrong

Anal sex is inherently more alpha than vaginal sex. Prove me wrong.

If trips, anal is the new vaginal

No cos you're right

vaginal feels better

It's gay af

I agree

I ass fuck my wife when I feel like she is getting a bit too bitch/moody/out of hand.

She is usually very submissive and so it rarely becomes an issue.

Maybe two times a year.

I don't particularly like the feel of anal sex more than vaginal, but there is something to be said for ass fucking your bitch into submission.

I swear, one good ass fucking and it sets her right for the next few months personality-wise.

Definitely more alpha.

Nutting in a woman's arse is the best feeling

there's an element of taboo mixed with domination

Vaginal sex: Procreate and secure your bloodline.
>Alpha as fuck

Anal sex: Uselessly blow your load into a shithole.
>Beta as fuck.

Can confirm. Fucking a nice tight ass after you've fucked her pussy is the best, especially if she had a plug in while you were fucking her.

Fuck pussy, pop plug out, fuck ass. Blow load. Alpha as fuck

Having kids is not alpha, sorry

>penis where poop comes out is "alpha"

yall are fuckin gay faggots

Everyone ITT is gay as fuck. EVERYONE

So? Blood comes out of a vag and throw up comes out of a mouth. Don't be pedantic. No one is fucking a dirty ass (unless they are into it)

Why is the fag stepping over the mirror?

>No one is fucking a dirty ass (unless they are into it)
So then you are saying to.

faggot

so many pro-anal troglodytes in this thread

Where did all these anti-anal fags come from? Anal is hot as hell

Anal sex is for little dick faggots. Real men prefer vaginal sex.

And shit comes out of an ass. What's your point fag?

Yeah, when I receive a long big dick up my ass it makes me feel real empowered like a true man!

If you don't take what's your and fuck that little asshole, there's something wrong with you

Point is, life isn't some padded room like you beta faggots want it to be. Things can be cleaned, they get dirty, then you clean em again. Who cares if shit comes out of there, there's no shit in it when I'm fucking my gf in the ass. It's a nonissue, just like when I'm fucking my gf in her pussy, there's no blood, when I'm getting blown, there's no vomit.

Sorry you're scared of anal, but it's not really that frightening if you aren't a little bitch

belly button sex > anal > vaginal

Total faggots, your ignorance is astounding.

Don't mind those insecure summerfags. "oh no butts = gay". Let em be scared of life and wonder why they are miserable and single

I removed my wife's lower half so that i could dominate her internal organs directly. Thinking about also swapping her arms out for some steel hooks. Idk soon enough ima quench my red hot katana in her body to get the right finish on the damascus so idc what happens to her body at this point. Pick related: me and wifey

Anal is also messier even if she's cleaned out beforehand. With my ex, even if she was totally clean inside, I'd still want to shower immediately afterward. Compare this to when we'd have a quicky and I'd fuck her pussy and I could go several hours without showering.

Both feel great though, but I prefer pussy since it requires less preparation on her part. I hate waiting.

That's fair, but anal doesn't = gay

>pulling a pic straight from facebook
good job, Dylan

they call me larussa

Anal sex with a woman is the gayest possible sex. Both options are present, yet bunghole is chosen.

>literally choosing bunghole over vagina

Sometimes you want anal, sometimes you want vag. That bothers you? Wow, insecure as fuck. Someone getting the choice and you're upset about it. Topkek, sounds like single jealousy

Agreed. It's another option that is tons of fun, but requires some preparation and imho is more of a special occasion sort of thing.

>me and my wifey

The bearded guy's smiling face.

mysides.jpg

wifey says cucking is most alpha idk tho. Like being comfortable enough to let some chimp fuck your wife, maybe that does take big balls. I do have big balls just like wifey says. Maybe i should let her holes be used by some spearman

Who are these fucking faggots?

LMFAO

Post more.

ok i'm laughing
keep going user

When I had my first girlfriend at 17, if my time travelling self had come back to me that I would one day want anal I'd have told my future self to fuck off. Aside from putting my dick in a chick's butt, that I was also going to want to lick and eat her ass, that would have sounded equally crazy. But after a few years pass, you gain some experience, you gain some perspective, and start looking for new things. In college I had a serious girlfriend and I can still remember the moment in her dorm room when I was fucking her doggy and I looked down at her butthole staring at me. I stared back and thought, "Just look at it...sitting there."

i remember the fist time wifey let me cum inside her hole. It was stinky but it was wet and tight. I put all of me inside and tried to rip it up to assert my dominant male persona into that feminine mystique if you know what im saying. After i passed my mcat i declared my eternal love for her and no other sub cunt i was slinging up to that point

Exactly. All these young virgin fags have no idea.

So you fuck so rarely that if you opt for anal when you get a chance to fuck that you might never get a chance again to have kids?

from like age 13 on myself and all of my guy friends talked about wanting to fuck girls in the ass...one of my friends was especially wild about it. why were you so late to the game?

It's definitely more alpha to not want to spread your seed and have vaginal intercourse, like humans were made to.

Nah bro fucking women is more alpha than dudes.

I was born in the late 80's. I was 17 in 2004. IN 2004 people knew about anal but it wasn't something prized yet. Maybe it was just my upbringing or may social group or my time and place.

You can have anal sex with anyone.
You can't prove me wrong.

k enjoy being gay

True. Vaginal and anal sex are pretty rad. But nothing feels better than winning a nice clean game of chess, gentlemen. I could go for a round or two right about now.

Fucking a girl = gay? ok kid. Good luck with that, and being single.

I used to ass fuck my ex. Greatest feeling! She said that she didn't feel anything but she didn't want to lose me. She was very submissive.

>implying most people want children and arent just fucking because it feels good

Oh yeah, all those teenagers fucking each other arent doing it because it feels good. No, that's preposterous. They're obviously doing it because they give a shit about having kids and starting a family. Right.

teamskeet has some nice asses i jacked off to a compilation video

Sauce?

LOL we are the same exact age....i was born in 87....i think you just thought nobody liked anal

was meant for

It don't make babies.

Done and done.

I wish I could OP, but you're fucking right. Anal is the fucking best. Especially cumming in her ass.

>anal sex is done with homosexuals more than 50% of the time
>vaginal penetration is done with homosexuals far less than 50% of the time
>anal penetration is more gay than vaginal penetration
>gay is not alpha

Anal penetration is less alpha than vaginal penetration.

>I ass fuck my wife when I feel like she is getting a bit too bitch/moody/out of hand.
No you don't.

Just killed the thread and dropped the mic

>Anal sex: Uselessly blow your load into a shithole.
1 method of getting pregnant is to transfer the fluids. That's the reason for buttplugs: they allow a girl to get knocked up after anal

You're all beta. Nothing is more alpha than grabbing a chick by the hair and shoving your cock down her throat.

Fuck you talking about, true alphas shoot a women in the head and fuck the sweet sweet brainpucci

Agreed , I love it when my girlfriend dominates my anus.

would it be wrong to teach children/young teens about anal as part of their sexual education?

when me and wifey first started role playing, id let her take control every now and then because i was exhausted from working at the factory all day. Babe would do all sorts of crazy things to my no no place and make all the white creamy cummy pour out onto the floor. She was a good sis but a better wifey and that's why she is alpha imo