Are we actually gonna end up going to war with this dude? I'm pretty sure the west would win but it would fucking suck

Are we actually gonna end up going to war with this dude? I'm pretty sure the west would win but it would fucking suck

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZpL9W9OYdEY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If you had any sense you'd demand war with Russia. But no, America hates Asians

Why Russia? They just fuck with east eurofags?

we don't need to save Europe from ALL of their problems.

Nonsense, we hate everyone.

And we've just passed more sanctions on both anyway

the west is too cucked to win any war

Checked

If there's a war it will be declared by America and will be the most humiliating disaster since Vietnam. America will inevitably win, but military casualties on both sides will be massive, and civilian casualties will be off the charts. You can say goodbye to the Seoul, just hope to god they don't manage to get a nuke off on them.
It's just American war mongering as usual.

Imagine him naked with a boner and long straight pubes. He really makes my pussy wet

Is it? I mean the norths being pretty provocative... They could just agree to stop the nuclear program and quit testing icbms and the sanctions would stop

The sanctions would stop? Like the sanctions stopped on Iran when you made that exact same deal? You've lost all credibility. In their mind developing a functional nuclear deterrent is their only hope for survival, and they're right.

the news has been telling me i should not like this man, despite this i think hes cute

what i dont understand,
1. already a poor country with slave labor,
2. UN sanctions cut billions,
3. hes just gonna fuck his people over more until we do go take over,
4. Inevitable war created over once again money, not the people behind it
5.????
6. Hitler had a cool mustache and i like Lil Kim's hair, so eraser like, kindof like history with him
7. Profit
8. Prophet?
10. Blood Orgy

i got a little lost making my list, but i had a good point somewhere inside

the news gets his father and him confused.

I like Lil Kim, H8ers can H8
youtu.be/ZpL9W9OYdEY

xD rAWr so random!!!!

Bill Clinton used to give the DPRK a little bit of money every year to fuck off. W stopped that payment immediately after taking office because the thought was that the whole point of the payments were to draw the DPRK into civilization and they accomplished the exact opposite. I'm torn as to whether we should just start these payments again while we deal with bigger problems (and not have to deal with the DPRK), or if it was the right move to cut them off.

>Are we actually gonna end up going to war with this dude? I'm pretty sure the west would win but it would fucking suck

Do you know the history between the US and Norht Korea? Hint: they didn't destroy our cities and decimate our farmland with napalm.

There's a reason the gook wants nuclear weapons.

le pen's message in france was the same for brexit, was the same for trump, is the same agasint merkel. i'm almost positive they had something to do with skorea but they're definitely in taiwan. where did taiwan get the idea it was okay to join us for our inaguration?

I'm saving this for a cringe thread.

Trade them de-escalating their nuclear program for food. They'll obviously not uphold their end of the bargain but you taint the food. Whoops we e.coli'd an entire nation, take them over while they're shitting their brains out from food given to them by their beloved leader. They would fondly look back on this as the best shit they have ever taken.

why the fuck is he wearing a blouse

it is a trending fashion in north korea

Someone please cyberhack this little fucker and give the Koreans (north/south i cant remember were fighting at the moment) access to the internet, exposing them to american culture would win the war without bullets

>developing a functional nuclear deterrent is their only hope for survival, and they're right.

Quite the contrary. If they just stayed quiet, those Kims could have ruled their miserable shithole for ages to come, because nobody gives a flying fuck if they starve the whole population to the brink of extinction. What country in its right mind would incur the massive spending and PR apocalypse that invading those gooks would cause? Nobody. There's no oil, no notable geostrategical value, no nothing.

The only thing that they will achieve by flashing their toy nukes is to get China, Japan, and South Korea to panic, hence a reason for the rest of the world to blow them up.

He should have been called Kim Jong Dumb, because he's going to be the last of those fatties to rule best korea.

He needs room for his bosoms.

bc america continues it's attempt to starve their children.

>It's just American war mongering as usual.

America No

america fears asians so they sanction them. not just nkorea but japan by not allowing them to have a space program they've ensure they won't beat them in the military race. nkorea has other plans, sanctions be damned

It is always America's fault. The devastating drought in Syria and resulting migration crisis is America's fault too. Americans are sooo dumb yet they cause droughts.

when you arm syrian rebels then leave them out to dry before the fight is over, team up with their enemy assad and russia, what happens next, is your fault

Are North Korean women fit or?

>you
I'm not American you dozy pratt. Your post has fuck all to do with the actual cause of mass immigration which is a drought.