So I ruined my life last night

So I ruined my life last night.
I have a great career , awesome wife ,two beautiful sons , house with literal white picket fence.
I got I to argument w wife and left.
Got my second dui.
Now I'm f.u.c.k.e.d.
Gonna most likely lose job. She's going to want to leave me . I'm scared I ruined everything.especially for my sons.
I wish I never made these mistakes.
Help.
HVAC... What I do for living ,making 100+ k a year

First time I've ever legit thought about an heroing

Check those dubs tho

Move, work for your former company's competition. Date someone better than your ex-wife and do your best to raise your kids every other weekend.

Can't without a lisence for two years

Come to Portland and live as a homeless person. Think of it! Glamorously camping out under the stars! The freedom to do as you will! It will be GLORIOUS!

Okay, multiple questions.
1. what was fight about
2. why would you lose job after a second dui? lots of guys get dui's and keep their jobs, as long as it doesnt actually land them jail time, define HVAC as well.
3. why does she want to leave you? did you hit her, cheat, or are you spending copious amounts of money. or vice versa, has she done any of those things?

I would just talk to her honestly as you said. If shes a good decent person, she will communicate back with you and you two can find a way through this. Realistically things could very well be messed up now because of bad choices you made, so dont make any more bad choices. You mentioned suicide, that would hurt your sons way more dont you think?

On the bright side you'll have more time to fap with no work, driving and loving family.

Lol.. from Jersey
Too big of a move

Just man up and apologize.

>She's going to want to leave me
Turn it around on its head and take back your power. When shit hits the fan tell her you are going to leave her and take the kids. Women hate not having power, but respect men who are strong. She will test you, but once she realises you are serious she will cave in and you will hold all the card.
Just remember stand your ground dude. I've got your back.

Fight was my fault .. I belittled her unreasonably
Wants to leave cause I just got second dui which is gunna put us in a hole
I need lisence to get from job to job

Have fun!

do it theyll be happier

Thanks

jk dont. stop being a bitch though and man up and face ur problems head on like a real man.

Did that .. she's willing to try to work with me.. I just made life 5x harder on her

You right about that

fuck shes so perfect

Sometimes they'll make special exceptions just to drive to work and back.
You'll need a breathalyzer on your ignition.
Stop fucking up
I think your wife will come around.

No they wont

go to court pay your fines, take the classes you have to take. get your license back it its suspended. tell your wife you're sorry and that youll do what u have to do to make things right. Stop arguing over dumb shit too its not healthy for you guys.

ugh so perfect

who dis

I'm 26, never technically got my highschool diploma and have never worked a real job in my life.
I'm on Sup Forums responding to this thread.

If anything, look at my life and make the best out of what you have left of yours.
Turn that shit around, fight against the DUI with anything you've got. Maybe a deal to keep your license if you go to those shitty AA meetings.

Thanks.. trying to upload pic of my boy.. but phone takes to high resolution

>I'm 26, never technically got my highschool diploma and have never worked a real job in my life.
get your ass back to school bro. im trying to do the same with a ged.

>for better or worse

remember that. it's always easy to be with somebody when it's easy, but too bad it's rarely easy.

you need to try to understand and practice the concept of gratitude. gratitude for you life, for hers, for you children...etc.. this will help.

next, with keeping the preceding in mind, you need to apologize, sincerely, and humbly.

if you guys can keep it together, it will make you stronger. and, it's always easier going through these struggles together.

Sitting with a GED book in my lap.
Needed a Sup Forumsreak.

Good luck on your test.

Last thing u want is having your boys calling another motherfucker dad. Now go out there and grab life by the balls.

Nah .. no rapes you. Almost no way outta it. But I will try. Starting w 10000 dollar lawyer

thanks i just need to pass my math 5 points away but my job leaves so tired ! GL to you as well.

Ps
I'm an electrical engineer at the same company for eleven years.
I'm married with three young kids and got a DUI 3.5 years ago.
Do whatever you can do to get to work.
Keep that job
Keeping the job is easier than having to apply for a new one.

Thank you. You right as fuck w that

Cheers, user.
Here's to not killing ourselves within the next 5 years.

I meant NJ

i for sure can guarantee theyll put a machine in the car. my co worker has one.

This thread is kind of inspiring.

for reals man, cheers.

faggot

I know. Fucking interlock

I have also fucked up user. You have to just trudge through it. You imagine your life being perfect. It never is. You never think you'll do anything stupid. You do. You have to accept that you'r human and not perfect. This to shall pass...

just get it done man if u have a lawyer or whatever talk to the judge explain your situation about work. this is just a bump in the road.

Thank you also.
I just made it so far from where I was.
Just to fuck it up for nothing

Depends on if he's insured commercially or privately. If it's commercial insurance, he's fucked. Privately, might be able to get by with a hardship license.

I don't think NJ allows that

Show some fucking discipline, you went and drank got dui knowing this may happen and all it entails. Sorry I really am,but you threw it all away,and hopefully you'll be able to fix some of it

alright guys im out good luck in life. (im not op by the way)

Shit, you're right. NJ doesn't offer a hardship license option. Um...

Never thought Sup Forums would be this insightful. Thanks again

Anytime sir good luck

Lemme think, lemme think...I'm gonna dig around a bit. I'll be back in five or ten. Don't go anwhere, OP.

Stop drinking, even if you are not an alcoholic. It's gonna save you from future troubles.

You got it.
Just sitting here holding my boy while he sleeps

>741390774 #
>Did that .. she's willing to try to work with me.. I just made life 5x harder on her
You made it harder on her because her lazy stupid ass is going to have to get a job that one of her daddy's or mommy''s friend's will set up

Can you carpool
My dad drove me to work last time.

Your story is similar to my own, which is why I suggested the hardship license, an option here in FL. This isn't game over, chin up.

HVAC .. heating cooling and ventalation. 17 years in.
This was best I job I've ever had

Here's something important, that you should have learned after your first DUI:

YOU ARE AN IDIOT WHEN YOU DRINK. YOU CANNOT DRINK, UNLESS SOMEONE ELSE IS DRIVING. NOT EVER.

Because you WILL do something stupid. YOU KNOW THIS. You knew it before, but did it anyway, and now here you are.

I'm trying . Thanks

You're wasting your money on a lawyer. Seriously. Just request a public defender, plea not guilty, accept the deal for the lesser charge, pay your fine, go do whatever outpatient program, have public defender request work driving privileges, then appeal that if they're initially denied (probably won't be denied since you actually work). Then, grow up, don't get so emotional about shit, and don't drink and drive. Especially at night or on weekends. This isn't the end of the world.

You are right

Yeah, you'll have to eat the fee. In the meantime can you carpool, uber, or bike to work? If you're an HVAC guy, can't you hire some kid for peanuts an hr to haul you around?

How old are the others posting in this thread?

Not for this company
I do.large installs all over NJ.
I will eventually talk to my bosses and see what can be done

The minute you said you got a D.U.I., I lost any sympathy for you. KYS IMMEDIATELY.

I will not.i don't wanna Miss my sons

Just be thankful you didn't kill anyone with your drunk driving

The second I put the gun to my head I'll just see their faces. It won't work

That actually makes me hate you more. To have that dedication to your sons and then do something THAT retarded. If you really feel that way about them, then get off 4 chan and do something to make things right.

Don't hate me .. I'm really not a bad guy

And I left the house so I wasn't fighting in front of them

Quit crying faggot.

Man up.

Second DUI well you're lucky to be alive.
I'm a fire fighter and we are forever collecting bits and pieces of Drunk Drivers off the highway. We also clean up whats left of people's children that were riding with a drunk parent. So you're lucky your kids aren't dead.

Sadly we also clean up whats left of people minding their own business that are murdered by people drinking and driving.

YOU need too reset your priorities dude... yea you fucked your life up but you are STUPID LUCKY you didn't end it or kill others. You honestly obviously haven't got it since you're worried about your job etc.

You know with HVAC you might be valuable enough to hire a driver and give him some cash everyday to be the driver/helper. But honestly if I were your boss and you did this a SECOND TIME I would let the door hit your ass on the way out. Again that shouldn't be you biggest worry as you could easily have anheroed or committed murder.

I understand , and your are right .
However I pulled into a park 2 min from my house and sat there ... Fell asleep with keys in ignition. They found me there at Park closing. I wasn't actually driving around. Just left to cool down

WUBBA LUBBA DUB DUBS

Hey man just take it easy. You have to perservere through the tough.

>request work driving privileges
State of NJ has no such option. Either full license or nothing. It's kinda shitty, dubsanon.

dubdubs means ur meant 2 live

Thanks

If trips I get the case dropped.. rooolllllllll

Fuckiddy fuck

They're pretty fucking specific. You can Drive and you can drink. BUT you can't drink and drive. And unlike most laws that are bullshit. This one honestly protects the public. Sorry dude maybe you'll learn your lesson now.

Well none of that matters you were drinking and you chose to drive. You still don't get it. The risk is soo high. Have you ever seen kids playing at that park? Seriously.

You deserve to deal with the consequences of your actions. There are two options 1) keep whining about how the SECOND TIME you got caught DUIing it wasn't so bad and woe is you. 2) MAN THE FUCK UP, accept your fuck up, realize the bullshit is your making and NEVER be out DUIing ever again.

If you chose option 1) you'll end up dead, killing others, in jail, doing this shit again.

If you chose option 2) you may redeem yourself in the eyes of the law, your wife, family etc. and with skills like HVAC you EVENTUALLY get back to working for a decent wage but you EARNED THIS SHITSTORM.

what was your bac? what were the circumstances of you getting pulled over? can you afford a good attorney? was it aggravated?

a bunch of people with money get away with paying lawyers to go to trial. If the prosecutor is unable to use infallible proof to prove you were the one behind the wheel and you go pulled over, sobriety tested, and arrested properly, and you dont plead guilty, you get off.

haha faggot government cuck detected.

i bet youre a pig of the law

I'm gunna try like hell. And my bac was ridiculous.. not in my favor

He was the fireman actually I believe

Hire a nigger to drive you around.

If it was my company I would

Yes, fireman ass hat. SO what?

Yes, thanks.

I appreciate what you do for a living .. both DUIs we're not accidents . Just me being stupid

>having a D.U.I. ever
You greatly deserve this, I bet you're the kind of fuck who texts and drives.

Try not to.

You say you are making 100k + a year, hire a trainee HVAC worker @ 10/hr x 2080hrs = 20k, you are still making 80k+ and you can have somebody work for you.

I make that from someone else .. not my company

I was accused of a sexual assault which I didn't commit... there was no sex. DNA proves that but I am still charged with it and have court. My name and face was in the paper. I had to quit my job due to my position and visibility in public. With no income I lost my home. A girl I stopped talking to due to her erratic behavior and blocked on facebook after she tried to taddle to my gf that I cheated saw that I was accused 4 months later and said I raped her too. With zero evidence, I lost my home and had to move back in with my parents. My life is literally over whether or not I win these cases and I consider suicide every single day. You're going to be just fine.