Are receded hairlines alpha?

Are receded hairlines alpha?

It's more aerodynamic.

I mean, isn't it a product of testosterone?

Will having that hairline make me run faster?

Yeah. Plus I think it makes people look more aggressive.

Yep. That's why blacks often go bald before they hit puberty. White balding is a sign of wisdom, like pic related.

Since Vegetable has a widow's peak I always associated them with villiains, but then I also have a bit of a widow's peak.

I think they're alright so long as they're not as severe as say, aids skrillex's

NO. DIHYDROTESTOSTERONE (DHT) CAUSES ANDROGENIC ALOPECIA. FAT PEOPLE AROMATIZE MORE AND MAKE MORE DHT. YOU HAVE SHIT GENES IF YOU AROMATIZE A LOT. FAGGGGGGGOOOOOOTtttttttttttttttttttt

My hairline has been receding since 2011.

I'm 25 and for the longest time it was giving me horrible anxiety, but after so much internal pain I sort of became numb to it.

I realized before my hair was receding I never cared or paid attention to others balding, it just never cross my mind until it happened to me. So I imagine most others probably feel the same way who have perfect hair. They literally just don't care.

I'm thinking about finding a way to lightly gel up the forehead area where its thinned out, just to give it a little elevation.

>Not just taking a DHT blocker

It would be extremely quick

No, it's degenerate genes.

Actually, new research has shown what might be a greater cause for genetic alopecia is skull growth thinning out the skin to a point where it can no longer hold hair follicles.

It's also the reason why it is often impossible to perfectly recreate a full hairline with follicular transplants.

Vegeta is my spirit animal

My hairline has receded about half an inch.

I am 32 though so it's not terrible and not very noticeable. I actually prefer my hair how it is now.

In my early and mid-20's my hair was so thick and I didn't care for it much.

The worst part is that I keep reading about hairloss cures being developed, but these companies keep delaying it over and over.

Apparently Korea invented a cure, was supposed to be released as a product this year... delayed into 2018 and only for a few other countries in Asia.

Which means we won't be seeing anything here in the west for at least another 10-15 years. I hate this planet.

Spic and Arab genes are the ones responsible for anti-receded hairlines

this is why you rub your scalp firmly when washing hair

For you.

I've been trying coconut oil. There's really no proven evidence yet, but knowing how good it is for skin it can't hurt to use it.

A few weeks ago a black girl at work greeted me by saying "Hey Baldy"

I immediately responded with "what the fuck" and she apologized and said she had no idea why she said it. When I got home I realized I was balding. Somehow I didn't even realize it til now even though I'm sure it has been going on for years. Should I kill myself? My only saving grace is that I'm over 6 feet tall and can grow a beard but I'm early 20s and my hairline is receding into oblivion and it feels like my entire life is going to be downhill from here what do. Also my race is going extinct to the stress of that probably contributes to it fucking white genocide man I hate this god damn country why even life
>btw I'm drunk

Just shave your fucking head and provided your head isn't fucked up or you are overweight you will look just fine.

Take one and be weak. WEAK!

They're more DHT sensitive. Why spew?

You're right, but I just can't believe my days of hair are over... it's like one day you have a full head of hair now your shaving it completely to just get by..l know for a FACT this country wasn't so obsessed with having a full head of hair a few decades ago, I see pictures from that time period and nearly all men are balding, what changed in society to where it's so fucking important now...?

Do what I do.

Buy an industrial shaver long extension claw, and start shaving away. You don't have to go skin shaved, just leave an inch or so on top maybe add a tab bit of jell in he front area that's thinning out.

The 90s was a time that tried to mimmick the 1950s, but in doing so turned everything into synthetic plastic behavior and a huge identity crisis of baggy jeans and bowl cuts. The 90s was also the most brainwashed decade in American history, people literally had no idea what was going on nor did anyone care.

people wanted money so they were like hey these guys wanna give me money so i can give them hair even i really cant

JUST TAKE FINASTERIDE + KETOCONAZOLE + MINOXIDIL AND YOU HAIR WON'T DISAPPEAR - IT'LL BE FULLER. FUCKKKKKKKK OFFFFFF BALLLLDDDDDDDDFFFFAAAAAAGGGGGGSSSSS.

is this real or will i get ED

IF YOU GET ED THEN YOU HAVE OTHER ISSUES. LESS THAN 1% OF A TEST GROUP GOT ANY SYMPTOMS. A SIMILAR NUMBER OF THE PLACEBO GROUP HAD SYMPTOMS.

I HAVE NO SYMPTOMS YET.

>I HAVE NO SYMPTOMS YET.

kek

Yeah look how high test Aids Skrillex and Carl the Cuck are...

Nah this is a meme.

If you're white you really shouldn't shave your head. You'll either look like a criminal thug or a cancer patient.

THIS JUST IMPLIES THEY HAVE VERY BAD AROMATIZATION WHICH MEANS THEY ARE ACTUALLY MORE FEMININE. THEY HAVE LESS FREE TESTOSTERONE AND THEIR FSH IS TRANSITIVELY REDUCED. THEY ARE BABY-MEN.

Nothing wrong with Carl's hairline. That is the hairline of a grown man.

THE, "MATURE HAIRLINE," MEME HAS TO END. IT SIMPLY MEANS YOU HAVE REACHED A FURTHER STAGE OF NORWOOD PROGRESSION AND ARE IN THE PROCESS OF BALDING. IF YOUR HAIRLINE, "MATURES," YOU WILL BALD. YOU ARE BALDING. YOU WILL BE BALD EVENTUALLY.

>this is why you rub your scalp firmly
Why would this do anything?

Which one does that make him?

>That is the hairline of a grown man

Yeah a 50 year old man maybe. Carl is in his early 20s. His hairline is fucked for someone that age.

They are all so ugly. Thank god Carl's canadian, what a cuck.

Option 3: the cuck

It's a good look for white males these days.

Actually I don't think Carl is bad looking.

He could be pretty attractive if he ditched the glasses and fixed his balding.

Do receding hairline ever stop or does one ALWAYS go bald if you have a receding hairline? I'm wondering if I damaged my follicles from washing my hair like crazy in my teen years all the time so I wouldn't have greasy hair at all.

>baldlets unironically think they all look like this
>m-maybe i should just shave my head, grow a beard, and start lifting, r-right? i'll be so unique
what you usually end up looking like is a cancer patient in auswitz

Yea maybe him but not the others there.

It stimulates the growth of the skin layer so your hair has something to stick to.

At least that's what my mum said.

>Do receding hairline ever stop or does one ALWAYS go bald if you have a receding hairline?
They don't ever really stop but the rate your hair recedes at can vary wildly over time.

Who do I pick, Sup Forums?
I'm gonna do a nuzlocke.

New moves and everything, types are the same, map is the same though, it's based on FR.

>finasteride

Enjoy your brain fog.

If you're balding, your best bet is to just get a hair trimmer and buzz that shit down to the scalp every three days.

If you can't grow a beard and have a round baby face, sorry for your shitty starting roll.

Interesting

Fin side effects are a meme. No more likely than any other drug.

I started actually getting laid after I lost my hair. I had beautiful golden locks that did get compliments, but nothing more than that. I have a good face, nice jawline, some guys have only their hair and do a lot worse than me. Not the be all and end all.

I'm not saying it doesn't look worse to be bald, I just found that ironic. If a cure comes out, I'm all over that shit.

Yeah, if you don't have the facial structure for it.

If you don't have the cro-magnon shape to your skull already, you're going to look like shit no matter how much hair you have.

Depends on your genes, all the men in my family have a receding hairline at the front, but none of them are bald and still pretty much have a full head of hair; they don't need to shave it or anything.

Male pattern baldness is a symptom of heightened testosterone.

It's not cool looking, but it is alpha as fuck.

I just keep my head clean shaven and enjoy my high-test.

I got brain fog from taking it for less than a month, took a year for it to go away completely.

I'd rather lose my hair than deal with that shit.

I don't buy it

>i deny your experience
>means you didn't have the experience

Are you taking finasteride right now? You're talking like you have brain fog and you're in denial.

Yes.

>implying 5-a reductase and aromatase are the same thing

git gud bud

Been taking fin for about 2 months now.

It has had 0% effect on my erections. I'm hoping it may lower my sex drive a bit so I didn't have to jack off every day, but really nothing has changed.

I'm more concerned about the depression side effects. It is weird having to guess if my feelings and moods are based on, or affected by a drug--and though I do feel depressed sometimes, it's stayed about the same level as well, which at least for me is manageable without other drugs.

I'm most concerned, however, that it's not really slowed my hair loss more. Sometimes I can shower and shampoo with only a few hairs on my hands, but today I was taking a bath with the gf, after washing my hair had a lot of strands on my hand. It really sucked.

If I could just keep my hair where it's at now I'd be totally happy. Just want it to stop any further loss.

It's not high test you faggot.

It just means you got cucked by your genes.

see

That's a damned good (untested) hypothesis.
pfft sucks for you. I have a full head of hair.

You do realize that when you wash your hair, all the hair that hasn't actually fallen out throughout the day comes out right? You lose around 150-250 hairs a day normally, unless big chunks of hair are coming out its probably just how you are, I've been like that since I can remember and have barely any hairloss at the moment at 26, just mild recession like all the males in my family. I'm sure the medication is working fine user.

You're supposed to go through an initial shed where the thinner weaker hairs fall out and get replaced by thicker, stronger ones

>post hoc ergo propter hoc

jesus christ I can't stop looking at skrillex's hairline

Yea, I've counted a few times to estimate hair loss. Hard to tell sometimes. Haven't really been taking it that long either.

Interesting. Sounds kinda funny but whatever. I haven't really been taking it long enough again either

Yeah the whole premise goes out the window when I didn't even know it was a symptom before It happened to me.

Dumb shits.

>tfw hairline is almost if not just as bad as AIDS Skrillex

start smoking. find out.

>he thinks women want this

You can't stop looking because it never stops receding

Foggots balding trying to make each other feel better the thread fucking subhumans if you are 20 to 25 and already balding kys dude