/vocaroo/ thread - thankless thursday edition

post vocaroos. whatever you want, there are no rules.

>Official Unofficial Rules

1. Post something in you're language or request something in someone else's
B. Go to vocaroo.com/ and record yourself
iii. Post your recording and receive criticism, and critique other's.
四. Must post at least one (1) OC vocaroo to participate in this thread

>Obligatory English
Contents: 12 contact lenses (38% H2O) in buffered saline with methyl ether cellulose.

>Mamma Mia
Contenuto: 12 lenti a contatto (38% H2O) in soluzione salina tamponata con metil etere cellulosa.

>Arabic
Contenu: 12 lentilles de contact (38% H2O) dans une solution saline tamponée avec cellulose, methyl ether. Ces lentilles ne peuvent être vendues à l'unité.

>Taco
Contenido: 12 lentes de contacto (38% H2O) en una solución salina tamponada con éter metílico de celulosa.

>My Ancestral Tongue
Inhalt: 12 Kontaktlisen (38% H2O) in gepufferter Kochsalzlösung mit Methylethercellulose.

>I think this is Dutch?
Inhoud: 12 contactlenzen (38% H2O) in gebufferde zoutoplossing met methyl ether cellulose.

>Shortugeuse
Conteúdo: 12 lentes de contato (38% H2O) numa solução salina tamponada com éter metilcelulose.

i fucking typed out each one of those off of this box of contacts i bought. idgaf about typos.

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1p25WVfQ8fa
vocaroo.com/i/s1m8gUqV6MPK
vocaroo.com/i/s0CUIQzJq04w
vocaroo.com/i/s0uvRA5dJRNb
youtube.com/watch?v=USgQs9L2gjQ
youtube.com/watch?v=mqD9G7LQAh4
vocaroo.com/i/s1WYhslLN7Iu
vocaroo.com/i/s1o5QtD8YjYN
vocaroo.com/i/s0xZdROtnjhI
vocaroo.com/i/s1LTfK1hmmU7
vocaroo.com/i/s1knuL73kDjM
vocaroo.com/i/s0lpKFXbgKVy
vocaroo.com/i/s0n937fHZcXH
vocaroo.com/i/s04wxU9z8gha
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>i fucking typed out each one of those off of this box of contacts i bought. idgaf about typos.

vocaroo.com/i/s1p25WVfQ8fa

on the bright side your english pronunciation is really good. are you actually from Libya?

I did it in english and portuguese. i hope you guys like it.

vocaroo.com/i/s1m8gUqV6MPK

post your blind stats

pretty decent, dudu. the only issue i noticed was when you tried to pronounced "th"

then me personally, i pronounce saline with a long A as in way, but i think the way you pronounced it was fine.

well my prescription is -2.75, and from what i googled it said a rough estimate in 20/X equivalent would be 20/200.

when i got my driver's license 4 years ago it was 20/60. i'm beginning to think that spending 16 hours a day staring at a computer screen is doing damage to my eyes, but then again my brother is a lot more normie than I am (also 6 years older) and he has similarly poor eyesight. so maybe it's just poor genetics in my family.

>mfw 3.75 ;___;

thanks, babs.
i have no idea how to pronounce the word 'thirty'

fugg

are you near-sighted, far-sighted, or just shit-sighted all around? me i'm pretty good with things up close, it's just anything over 2 feet away starts getting fuzzy.

>i have no idea how to pronounce the word 'thirty'

pls record
"Something in a thirty-hectare thermal thicket of thorns and thistles thumped and thundered threatening the three-D thoughts of Matthew the thug - although, theatrically, it was only the thirteen-thousand thistles and thorns through the underneath of his thigh that the thirty year old thug thought of that morning."

vocaroo.com/i/s0CUIQzJq04w

i'm regular blindness. i dont know what that is. the further the more blurry. my sister's like double my prescription

is she older than you?

Sorry bro... I can't.

yes.. funny thing parents dont wear glasses. only dad but thats mainly due to old age wear and tear of the eye

>taylor swift
sod off with that ugly cunt

at least she's a natural blonde unlike kiira korpi

vocaroo.com/i/s0uvRA5dJRNb

flawless. noice.

she's not even close to a blonde

who, tay tay?

yeah
looks like a mongol alien with no ass

>looks like a mongol alien with no ass
yeah well you'd know

I'm none of those

ah my bad, i thought you were finnish.

so... what exactly are you implying?
do you have a big butt?

he has a huge boipucci

american education etc
I've done my squats

how do you know?

oh... okay.
can i take a quick look?

youtube.com/watch?v=USgQs9L2gjQ

youtube.com/watch?v=mqD9G7LQAh4

English
vocaroo.com/i/s1WYhslLN7Iu
Spanish
vocaroo.com/i/s1o5QtD8YjYN
Italiano
vocaroo.com/i/s0xZdROtnjhI

Yeah, I'm gay.

N E A R B Y C I T Y
E
A
R
B
Y

>I'm not sure how to pronounce that

reference:
vocaroo.com/i/s1LTfK1hmmU7

>English
vocaroo.com/i/s1knuL73kDjM

>Portuguese:
vocaroo.com/i/s0lpKFXbgKVy

>French: (best effort, kek)
vocaroo.com/i/s0n937fHZcXH

>Spanish (Portunhol, really):
vocaroo.com/i/s04wxU9z8gha

The biggest trouble I had in all of them is predicting the words to come and preparing to say them properly, so I have a couple awkward pauses in each.

i'd pronounce saline and ether differently, but besides that all good.

Yeah I know and I would too, but the words catch me by surprise and I default to the Portuguese vowels.