S it true that yuropoors have never owned a pool before?

s it true that yuropoors have never owned a pool before?

unlike usa, canada, and australia..I'm hearing that your average britbuzzler has never owned a pool

they don't have the yard space

Too cold for pools here, we get a few weeks of hot weather a year if we are lucky.

quite a few have it but since the weather is shit 80% of the year why bother

I own ur moms wet pool

they lack space, Europe is a crowded place, and not sunny outside of the mediterranean.

this is a poverty pool

google pelopincho

>calling that shitty thing in your pic a pool
>not having a proper pool

This is a pool

my parents have one but we only used it like three or four times a year

Cool climate best climate, Nigel. The fuck you on about?

I have a bathtub

My friends and I have an annual tradition, every summer we have a pool party with the lads and ladettes.
Probably one of the most normies things I do all summer.

>35 days a year over 25°C or 77°F here
>7 days a year over 30°C or 86°F here
>BRAH BUY A POOL IT'S TOTALLY WORTH THE MONEY
Then again people buy skis to use them for two weeks a year. I'd rather just go to the river if I wanted to swim, it's comfier there anyway and you actually have space to stretch out instead of standing around in a giant slow-boiling pot.

thats not a pool lmao

Here's an investment that's worth the money in the northern half of Europe.

My parents have one too, they hire someone to open it, maintain it when it's above 20 degrees and close it up when the temperature drops again.

We only swim about 2 or 3 times a year.
Just like said.

It's just one of those things that are only special if you don't have it. Once you have it you don't really care for it.

I have a pool. It's an indoor pool in a glass room. There's an underwater tunnel that leads to a small pool outside. There's a glass floor that rolls out over the pool to keep it warm and create some extra space in the pool room.

Where the hell are taxfucked Dutchies and Scandis getting all that money for huge in-ground pools from?

Because we have more money than you despite our taxes.

Blame the oil, I guess.

Pic related, my parents home, the glass thingy is their indoor pool.

Ljug inte.

Janteloven

Det gör jag inte. Golvet är dock trasigt. Något fel på hydraliken som lyfter govlet. Det läcker luft.

We don't have pools here, the few weeks it's hot enough we either go to a forest lake or the ocean.