W-welcome to Therapy Tea with Sakuya3D!

W-welcome to Therapy Tea with Sakuya3D!

vocaroo.com/i/s1Im1Z9KSM2i

If you've got a p-problem, let's talk about it!
If you f-feel sad, I'll g-give you a hug!
If you need help with the interactions between your antipsychotic and statins, call a d-doctor!

Don't s-suffer in s-silence Anonymous.
You are worth more than that.

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s06RnIf1Z2y7
vocaroo.com/i/s05lkb6PRAFJ
vocaroo.com/i/s0nI5JaWP36C
vocaroo.com/i/s0xVQr6uinDr
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

first

C-congratulations, user!

I love you Alice

Yeet

How do I not be lazy?

I l-love you too!

Can you d-describe what you do in detail?

(Alice)
I have been on the internet and known about you long enough. Its honestly fine. Like I said, you are fun. I can pretend you are a girl if you want

(Fox poster)
I can't really feel things. Basically impossible for me to have a relationship with anything

vocaroo.com/i/s06RnIf1Z2y7

What kind of tea and could you pour me some?

Hey anime lady thing, I dont talk to a lot of people in real life cause im in the military and most people are pricks in the military and I had dumbshit friends back home so I dont talk tot too many people, and the few people I normally do talk to are usually pretty busy.

Tell me a funny joke.

Wait who is Sakuya

ALICE IS A TUMBLR TOOL! I'm going full tinfoil hat here anons but hear me out. How could Tumblr convince anons to be accepting of "mental illness" trans, traps, otherkin etc. The answer, a kinda cute and lovely trap. When men are aroused ideas that were normally repulsive to them become perfectly acceptable. How can you hate traps/trannies when you've spent your nights shitchatting with them? You can't. Tumblr is cucking us with their mentally ill whores and newfags are falling for it for years. This must stop so we can uncuck Sup Forums don't post in trap threads! shitspam hate every alice threat till image/bump limit. We can do it anons but we need your help

I love you more

S-sorry dear, this is n-not a continuation of that thread.

G-good one user

Heya Alice!
Always good to see you!!

Alice, I want to be your friend but I'd just fall in love with you.

What do I do instead of that?

L-let's see!

vocaroo.com/i/s05lkb6PRAFJ

I have an issue with social anxiety. I usually act calm and collecetd around people but if they try to talk to me i cant bring myself to actually talk help me.

I know precisely what I am worth, Alice.

Regardless...this McDonalds Job, I don't think I can do it. I am unbearably slow. I miss things, and last time I worked, I had to stay 2 and a half hours late. Just what am I capable of?

W-why did Alice p-post on Sup Forums?

I am

vocaroo.com/i/s0nI5JaWP36C

How big is your tralala?

ALICE IS A TUMBLR TOOL! I'm going full tinfoil hat here anons but hear me out. How could Tumblr convince anons to be accepting of "mental illness" trans, traps, otherkin etc. The answer, a kinda cute and lovely trap. When men are aroused ideas that were normally repulsive to them become perfectly acceptable. How can you hate traps/trannies when you've spent your nights shitchatting with them? You can't. Tumblr is cucking us with their mentally ill whores and newfags are falling for it for years. This must stop so we can uncuck Sup Forums don't post in trap threads! shitspam hate every alice threat till image/bump limit. We can do it anons but we need your help

Notice me plz

Up you go!

Uhhhhhh...Chamomile?

*waves* H-how was work?

I s-suggest just being my friend.

*smiles softly* S-so what does your doctor and psychologist think? What s-sort of therapy are you in? Are y-you on benzos or beta blockers?

Anything you p-put your mind to!

Why?

Y-yes! Let m-me pour you a cup

T-to help Anonymous!

Ahahahahaha!

Maid for good luck!

I'll be around. DM if you need me.

>I s-suggest just being my friend.

That'd be great if it were possible.

Man, what the hell is this? I don't often post in threads but I see a thread or a pretend thread of yours, and it's so strange. So you pretend to be a touhou or whatever that is, and you also stream videogames or something? Is that what I take from this? I don't even understand what the point of it all is. Why do you do what you do? For fun? For profit? I'm just trying to get a grasp on how these threads even maintain themselves.

You and I both know that isn't the case. I keep failing, falling just short of the goal. Can I really do this? Two and a half hours, Alice. It's sad, and I still didn't complete everything.

L-let's do this! TEA POUR POWERS ACTIVATE!

vocaroo.com/i/s0xVQr6uinDr

who the duck stutters when they type?? do you have parkinson's?

Answer me either way you slut

Do you have set goals you wish to obtain?

I hate tea Alice, can we still be friends?
Or maybe I've only had bad tea, can you recommend some good ones?

who the fuck stutters when they type?? do you have parkinson's?

I love you, Alice.

Not op here.
The best time to find a job is when you already have one.

I d-don't pretend anything.

I'm here to help anonymous. That's all.

I b-believe it is the case

Hey Alice. OP from last thread, sorry bout that

why you shaking your hand so much

>vocaroo.com/i/s05lkb6PRAFJ
>Before we do that, let's select our tea first
Redundant, but I forgive you.

N-no big. Why d-did you do it though?

I h-have nerve damage.

Ayyyy lmao

Why do people suck, dude? There ain't that many well intentioned folks out there. Makes life kinda sucky tbh. I'd love to interact with people cause I'm an extrovert but I just dislike how a lot of people are: they don't consider others, they always place themselves first, and there never is any concern for other people. Not saying it's everyone, but it's a huge majority of people. Ugh. RIP.

She thinks it's cute.

T-thank you.

*shrugs* I d-don't buy into that. Most p-people aren't assholes. The assholes are j-just louder.

No, I really don't.

Can you at least keep your job consistent between threads? I make up shit all the time too, but it is no use if you change it so often. You have to stick with the shit that you make up in order for the game to be fun.

Today you said you were a neuropsychopharmacologist and last month you said you wrote programs for financial companies

Pick one!

That is pointedly a non-answer.

No...well, maybe.
I think I'd like to drive a train someday. Mostly, I think my major goal is just to be happy with myself.

Maybe I should apply to some conductor jobs? Is that what you're saying?

>vocaroo.com/i/s0xVQr6uinDr
PERFECT POUR

Good job cutting down on the amount of stuttering in your posts, sounds a little less autistic

>No, I really don't.

Sorry, did I go too far?

you are a fucking huge faggot

I was thinking of making a post, didn't know what to make it of or what pic to use. So I found one from a previous thread that I had saved (I liked that pic) and just ran with it. Meant no offense, but I see how quickly it can turn into a real thread.

Chek'd
my Monday does not start for another 3 hours. It's still the weekend for me!

M-my job is consistent dear, and I've explained this m-many times

hey alice, hope you had a nice day today

If I s-show up, it's a r-real thread!

You l-lucky bitch.

>My major goal is just to be happy with myself

That is a bad goal. Everyone wants that. You need to pick something smaller first. What sorts of things make you happy? What do you think a happy person does? Do you have a hobby you would like to pick up possibly?

But you are avatarposting, and you're pretending to be this 'alice' person, which I presume is a touhou. What the fuck, are you delusional or are you just roleplaying? You also take pictures of yourself and pretend to serve people tea? I don't understand what the hell the point is. You're making people reliant on you for attention, and in thus is reinforcing negative behavior on finding companionship through the internet. You are just fucking people up. I don't understand what your goals are. Are they intentionally malicious, or are you just acting like this because you're the same way, starved for attention?

Notice me senpai Alice

Yeah but I didn't think it would take off! That was crazy. I realized my mistake too late

My problem is your dress is far too long.

Is it good that i think about how to kill every body in my line of site?

c
r
i
n
g
e

Alice, can we get married? I want to do lewd things with you like hold hands while watching ecchi scenes in our favorite pg-13+ anime. I'm also studying software engineering and would love to learn from you, but that sounds too unrealistic for this RP.

You should focus less on other people and more on learning how to spell

is the Alice pantie pic real?

I've emptied my load to you more time than I can remember. How much longer are we going to keep playing this game? Will I ever be able to bust my loaf inside of you? Should I stop or do you want me to keep going?

It's pretty localized where I'm at. I'm not gonna lie, a bit of this is kind of a pity party for myself cause I don't every really talk about it in real life unless I'm doing REALLY bad (plus I'm the one who enlisted so it's also my own doing) but being where I'm at, because a lot of people are miserable they try to make everyone miserable. ANd so you just have this vicious cycle of people just being hostile to each other over stupid stuff and it's just...idk. I would like to get exactly how I feel about my situation in the best words possible but I don't really know how to explain it over text. The root of my issue is mostly I don't talk to people nowadays and it's just been draining me emotionally and mentally, so I'll just leave it at that. Aha.

Thanks for this thread though! It's nice to have someone to talk to about stuff, even if it's an anime lady thing I just found out about today.

T-thanks for the hopes and d-dreams!

N-no I'm n-not dear. I'm n-not roleplaying

You came to Sup Forums and didn't expect cringe? Oh you poor summerfag. This is not the place for you.

henlo alice.

life good

how u

How do you stop yourself from going in a loop for long periods of time? as in, doing the same things over and over, and you end up not being productive.

Also, how do you deal with bordem?

No

Yeah and look where we're both at bruh. Shouldn't throw rocks if you live in a glass house

W-which picture?

You s-should probably stop.

*blinks slowly* W-why do you not tell people if you are in p-pain?

It is a privilege, it is natural, I WILL GO FARTHER, it is the RIGHT of all f-free men to complain when they are harmed.

ALICE. this is important. do you have the videos of you in the car stockings. i need them please

The railroad business is a good one! Give it a try. I'm pretty sure you can apply online at all railroad companies.

I dunno! I never tried it before! I figured the timestamp would be a clear enough indication that it was not a real alice thread, but no one bothered to read it!

yea, im expecting a lot of whiteknights today

OFUCK ALICE IS BACK. HIDE YOUR SSN!

I see. You are trying to say it's not even a question worth asking. But the fact remains that I utterly failed the other day. My skills were unequal to the task.

What makes me happy...it's been a long time since I've been really, truely happy.

I suppose I'd like two things in life, then. To spend time with people who care for me, and to be seen as unerringly female. As far as hobbies, writing, cooking, that's enough for me.

P-pretty good loops, same things over and over
S-sounds like you are self soothing d-due to anxiety, have y-you tried talking to a doctor about that?

C-car stockings?

W-welcome to Sup Forums

Are you really a burn victim?

alice can you tell me that you love me please

Indeed. I chose poorly

Gonna need something a bit more revealing than that. Can't fap to this. Remember when you were that bikini top? Good times.

*blinks slowly* But why would that mean you are intrinsically of lesser value or incapable?

Look, everyone has bad days. I just had one today, where I got nothing done. I've got a really bad UTI, it bothered me all day, was in and out of the bathroom and left early.

Don't let a bad day ruin your whole perspective. You CAN get better, you CAN do better, you CAN get to where you want to be. The only question is are you willing to put in the effort.

turquoise lace with black string, I have seen it posted a few times in your thread

that's disappointing

I think about death all the time, I'm convinced that it's the only thing left for me in life. And while I'm not suicidal at the moment, I can't help but think I will eventually take my own life. I've already accepted it as inevitable. I hate this world and everything in it.

You don't have to reply to this post, I just wanted to say these things somewhere.

>neuropsychopharmacologist
Well that is 4 years of undergraduate studies. 4 years of medical school and 3-8 years of residency. Let's just say you got through it quick. I will give you 3 years of undergrad, 4 med, and 3 residency. That is 10 years of schooling to get that title.

In that time, you would have also had to learn how to code and gotten a completely different undergraduate degree to even get into the financial engineering market which is very competitive. Again, being generous, that is an extra 2 years of schooling.

Add all of those up and you get to 12 years of schooling plus minimum work experience of 1-3 years. This all puts you at a very minimum of 16 years of life experience.

Starting college early at 18 would put your current age at 34. Even if we ignore the less than 1% chance you actually got into two extremely competitive and highly lucrative fields that are polar opposites of each other, that leaves you as a middle aged trap.

Exactly how old are you again?

It's r-raining today.

Yes.

*Wraps her arms around you and rests her head on the small of your back, squeezing tight* I l-love you Anonymous. Really and t-truly.

Yes t-that is mine.

/

Ok Alice. So, I went out with a group of friends. Afterward I texted the girl I like and said "Hey it was good to see you! That was fun"

and she responded "Yeah it was, we were happy you came out". We being the keyword here versus my I.

Was that me being shot down subtly or am I reading too much into it?

no monies for doctors, nor do I care for having to go through the time to do such things.

You saw right through me, I do feel some anxiety. I have a current hope in my life, and I'm worried that it is too far/ impossible to reach. I think that, but I bitterly don't want to think that or give it up.

Be polite, be professional, have a plan to kill everyone you meet.