Good evening Anonymous! The shrine is open once again!

Good evening Anonymous! The shrine is open once again!

Is anything on your mind? I'll hear you out! Come in for advice or just friendly conversation! As well, I have Fairy Fortunes available for the low price of dubs! Roll away!

Eat crow, raymoo.

help I've fallen and I cant get up

Is that some kind of expression?

Where's your Life Alert, grandpa?

How do I pick out condoms ?

Fuck off

BTW you aren't smelly you're just regular.

I mean, just grab some that sound good. It doesn't take that much thought, does it?

AIDS bucket fag

ah! let's get you home, gramps.

I mean they aren't all the same size , I've never had to think about this until recently
also do you think it's better to measure with a ruler or a tape measure for a curve ?

I left it on the kitchen counter you arrogant little cunt!
I am home you dumb fuck, call 911 !

I... guess so, sure.

How big is it... most people can fit in the regular size as far as I know...

This uhh... isn't something I have a lot of experience with, really...

If you're gonna be rude then I'm getting out the doggy bowl again, old man!

I fell down 2 flights of fucking stairs while having a heart attack

Show some fucking hustle girls, you useless piles of shit !@

yknow... fuck it. Reimu, get the dog dish.

Look gramps, I made a meme for you!

7 inches , or atleast really close , could be in between 6.5 and 7 and it's about 5 inches thick and i think that thickness matters more in condoms so any ideas ?

And that's okay ig I'll never have accurate measurements ..

the best part of you went down your mothers leg

They are so heartless eh? Turning you into a dog.

user, just buy a pack and see if they fit, buy a medium or a large one, dunno, your dick doesn't sound small honestly. (Gay implications aside of course)
What is this suppossed to mean... I'm deeply confused.

The cum, Nep. Rotten old bastard...

I can see the face of god

PORCODDIIIIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Did he say something to you?

So, while grandpa has his little tantrum, who wants cake?

I have never been roasted so hard, it actually hurt.

...am I allowed to have a piece

I'm gonna pet you even harder.

Well I got some more of my project done. Got about less then a quarter of important wild life note ideas done.

The only thing I am unsure of is if I should add humans in my world or just have completely alien species.

Hmm, I guess if you have good ideas that would come from that, or if it serves a purpose for you. Don't just throw things in just to throw them in, but don't be afraid to follow your ideas.

Yeah sure, why not?

Behold my terrible curse, threadfolks! From now on youm be all breathing and blinking manually >:3 -Evil laughter-

Italian?

What if I hide back in the Waifu threads?

Please do. I've seen what goes on there.

You recognized the noble art of blasphemy.

what in the fuck is happening here, some offsite drama or what?

yeah, what kinda nerd would go there?

Hanako, Erza and Juvia are the RP faggots. If I make the thread and they appear, best I just delete it.
Thanks for having me, I'm out.

I don't see any drama here... no donations either...

The worst kind!

I am a master in said art myself, fellow pasta~

Oh hi Re-Oh right, i suppose i actually can't see you, hm...I sure feel like i'm being observed.

Blech, roleplaying? Who'd do that?
*pinches her cheek playfully*

Oh i have no idea, suuurely not a huge nerd called Love-user~

Let me eat your ass.

I'm saving that for someone special.

based flag man end this thread for god!

What's going on in h-

I could become that 'someone special' :)

holy shit

AAAAAAAA

ALL THESE FLAGS

How do I pick up shrine maidens?

He's keeping it alive, dummy. I was already trying to bail.

Lots of people have tried, what makes you think you have the chops?

my thread now

There's only ever been one wish for me.

Boycott these faggot threads Sup Forumsrothers unite against our common enemy the trap they call "alice".
>sageeeeeeee

DAMN THAT'S A BIG DICK FOR A GIRL

truly stunning , wish I had that Donald dick . my game would be tight

Well, as long as this boring dingus is keeping me here, why don't we see what the fairies have to say about it?

Fuck Alicefags
Join the good fight

Give me a day to get to bond with you to the point we feel like we share a very valuable connection. I would take you on an adventure in my city. Then try as many times as possible to be successful.

let me cum in your hair

Can I lick your armpits?

can you send me your shit? i wanna rub it all on my pennor

Well, I do appreciate the effort you'd put in. But, it'd probably be wasted on someone with my condition.