Not pulling the trigger

>not pulling the trigger

what went so wrong?

He never actually killed anyone.

she was best girl, bateman couldnt do it

He's incapable of killing anyone who looks up to/admires him because narcissism

The nail gun has no air hose, it's just fantasies in his head, like that little book he draws in

Motherfucker have you seen a nailgun before?

Yeah it needs a air compressor to fire the nails

not him, but i'm pretty sure they have to be pressed against something as well as be hooked up to some sort of compressor

at least that's how staple guns worked when i did day laboy, kiddo

dumb frameposters

>Killing a shy qt

She expressed love towards him. It's why he also doesn't kill the gay guy.

She was real and actually there, so he couldnt kill her.

You can just manually pull the safety back. Some can even lock into place.

not all nailguns need a compressor, some have those little gas canisters in them, but they do have a safety mechanism where you have to press it against something or use your other hand to pull it back

check em

She was his waifu.

I work with framing

Did you know uh that Ted Bundy's first dog was a collie named lassie? Had you heard this?

Have you? It needs some source of energy to fire usually via air compressor or more rarely by electrical cord. And no, battery powered frame guns don't fucking exist, they would need to be charged every 10 shots.

Ed Gein once said that when he sees a nice girl on the street, he either wants to take her out to dinner and treat her nice, or see what her head looks like on the end of a stick
>tfw I've used this line in conversations before

he was in mergers and acquisitions not framing so he didn't realize it wouldn't work

>b&
>Reason: Replying to pedo garbage

fucking eat several dicks you hot pocket inhaling faggots, i did your AT A DISCOUNT work for you by reporting that shit in the first place

it's okay though, i'll dodge the next one you try to drop too, because even that little modicum of power you have is ultimately useless :DDD

also a nail gun pretty much needs to be pressed into something for it to penetrate, once it leaves the "barrel" it pretty much loses all of its energy

Ed gain Maitre d' at canal bar?

>lock into place
Maybe if its boken
t. Dumb frameposter