Was this the most important injury of the season?

Was this the most important injury of the season?

It wouldnt have had an effect on the super bowl

>Carr doesn't get injured
>Instead of playing two underwhelming Texans and Steelers team and a choking Falcons team, the Pats go one-and-done against the Raiders and Brady doesn't get his fifth ring this season
Yes

The Raiders don't lose to the Broncos if they have Carr

Raiders would have been the #2 seed and beat the Pats in the AFCCG.

>wetbacks in charge of sports opinions

nice meme Paco

Fml

It was history changing, but remember him breaking his finger also affected his performance against the chiefs. So his leg getting broken was just icing on the cake.

If Carr's bones didn't break, Raiders would be the #1 seed and the villains would have won.

>defense so terrible it literally shredded by Bork Osmemer
>thinking raddurs were anything but one and done either way

Chicanos are so retarded

Ayy lmao

You think that "barely making it by" team could have beaten the GOAT? After the greatest comeback in Superbowl history?

Give me a break.

They literally beat the Texans with the exact same shitty defense getting shredded by the exact same Brock Osweiler earlier this season.

Adrian Peterson.

>chicanos

shit that only old people say

slap yourself for thinking any Hispanic
actually calls themselves that

Lmao brady was mediocre. Atlanta shit the bed and edeljew and the defense saved his ass after he collapsed through the first half.

Fuck you, Leaf.

The Greatriots played lights out in every phase of the game in the fourth quarter.

Tom Brady, with a Super Bowl record 466 passing yards

What a terrible opinion

jesus christ just when I think leafs can't get any dumber

I'd say Carr is for sure #1 but #2 I think would be Earl Thomas. Seahawks were #1 in scoring defense before he got hurt and had beaten both the Pats and Falcons with him in the lineup.

An interesting one is Gronk. No doubt he's a beast but the Pats didn't lose a single game after he got hurt.

It's not important if the outcome isn't changed

The most important injury was the one that unleashed the future GOAT

This one?

466. Maybe mediocre in Curling or maple syrup flow.

they just would have lost one week later it really had no affect on anything

I was at that game; It remains the only good story I have in my life.

If the Packers had Sam Shields they would have won the Super Bowl

if he was there they would have had a much better secondary, without him they relied on Randall/Rollins/Gunter and they were truly historically terrible. If the Packers had one good cornerback worth a damn like Shields they would have beaten the Falcons and they probably would have been playing that game at home

We could have finally won a playoff game dammit

When the same thing happened to the Titans on the same day