This has to be one of the most bullshit stories I've seen in a while...

This has to be one of the most bullshit stories I've seen in a while. The Independent is probably Britain's worst left-wing paper.

independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-education-higher-university-study-university-leave-eu-remain-voters-educated-a7881441.html

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/uk-news/2015/aug/24/rotherham-abuse-scandal-small-fraction-of-victims-have-sought-help
abcnews.go.com/Politics/senate-committee-probe-russian-meddling-us-election-begins/story?id=46463551
twitter.com/AnonBabble

OP the story isn't as bullshit as you think, there have been studies linking left wing ideologies to both higher levels of intelligence and higher levels of education.

Cut it with the globalist propaganda you fucking commie.

Translation: A slight increase in propaganda could have kept Britain in the EU

Explain how leaving the neo-liberal EU is "left wing".

That's because the only people who vote liberal have lived their entire lives in universities, totally indoctrinated by the state.

Not true, also anybody with actual stem experience knows how bullshit these studies are, it's a social science for gods sake, correlation does not prove causation.

Most university liberals happen to have better things from staying in the EU, of course the data's gonna be skewed towards that.

What they are admitting is that it takes a person being simple enough to be brainwashed/indoctrinated by the typical leftist propaganda that is pushed heavily in universities. The smart people see it for the BS it is and self-educate.

exactly

How is it bullshit? Have you saw the average Briton? Like most of them voted to leave cos "muh mooslims"

The numerous Islamic terror attacks and many thousands of underage girls who were raped and abused daily by Muslim gangs around the country may have something to do with that.

Maybe learn how to write correctly before questioning the intelligence of others....

>having a degree in theatre studies makes me politically literate
Ok Independent, you carry on being the shittest paper other than the Sun

Ehh they are trying it here in USA too with the people that voted for Trump. It's a leftist defense mechanism for losing. I feel sorry for Liberals these days. History will never erase their pathetic behaviour.

Ignore the left they are all retarded just don't listen to anything they say

>The Independent is probably Britain's worst left-wing paper

No fucking shit. The closest thing we have to a good left-wing newspaper is The Mirror and even that's terrible. The Independent is click-bait diarrhoea.

>many thousands of underage girls who were raped and abused daily by Muslim gangs around the country
Did you fall for breitbart? If you would have thought a minute before posting, you would have by math seen, that this is bs.

Yeah the Rotherham child abuse scandal just didn't happen did it.

Urm, no. Even left-wing newspapers reported it.

It's almost as if they're uneducated.

How's it feel to be on the losing side of history user?

It's possible to be left wing while being in support of brexit, and it's possible to be right wing while opposing brexit, but both cases are more of the exception than the rule.

You mean the educated, like everyone else, vote in favor of their own interests? Gasp! Well, thanks for at least having the honestly to admit that brexit is bad for people with higher educations, it's almost enough to offset how bad the rest of your post was.

Now I ask you again. 1.400 kids in one town == thousands of girls across the whoƶe country every day?

Especially since it was over the course of 20 years.

Rotherham, Birmingham, Bradford, Bristol, Dover, Manchester, and Oxford.

There's a difference between saying Brexit is bad and the EU offers more in the day to day lives for university goers.

Considering I study a Stem degree at a Russel Group uni, I understand that it's not all about what I can receive but what system works best over all.

I understand that sovereignty of state is more important than short term economic turmoil. I also understand that EU regulation harmed my local community as well as other places that rely on industries such as fishing as a example.

It's amusing how remoaners are still complaining like it's magically gonna get reversed. Meanwhile I just sit here laughing my ass off at how desperate you shills have become.

1400 in 1 town? Yeah, add every location in the UK up and that's gonna easily hit thousands a day.

>WAAA. THE EVIL LEFTIES SAY I'M STOPID!
>ME AN MY MATES ARE INTELLEKSHULS, CONCERNED WITH THE MUSLAMIC INFESTATION OF BRITAN THAT THE EDL WARNED US ABOUT.
>ENGLAND IS A CHRISTIAN NATION, NOT THESE MIDDLE EASTERN RELIGIONS.
>I VOTED FOR BREXIT TO SHOW THE EVIL EU WE MEAN BUSINESS TO STOP IMMIGRANTS AND THEIR UNDEMOCRATIC POLICIES. I NEVER VOTED FOR MY M.E.P. - I NEVER VOTED, IN FACT.
>HOW DARE TEHY SAY I'M THICK AS PIGSHIT?

It's quiet time.

You still want to tell me, there are a minimum of 400.000 cases of raped girls per year in the UK. Wouldn't you imagine it being a little bit much? That would be all of UKs girls in about 1 1/2 years. I never denied rapes, I was user calling out on his bullshit statistics.

>sovereignty of state is more important than short term economic turmoil
strawberries are also better than shit

you brits thought brexit was a good idea. hahahaha. the russians did it with their ultrapatriotic bullshit

Which bullshit statistics?

That there are more than 1000 child rapes per day in the uk. Then UK would be a bigger shithole than india.

The point is that large scale Muslim rape and trafficking gangs (of underage girls) and numerous terror attacks are fairly sensible reasons for people to become more wary about letting people in from a culture which is ultra-conservative and hates us.

and yet they all work at that newspaper? hmmm I wonder what why a jew would say something anti white like how they took over CNN. hmmmmmmmmm

>self-educate
That's such a broad term, but I'm going to narrow it down to what I've experienced of the self-educated people:

>I learn everything I know is fact from a biased website pushing one agenda or another. 9/11 was an inside job and chemtrails are putting fluoride in our alien snake-people giving our children autism with vaccines
Next
>I half learn science and math concepts to "understand" about how our world is really flat. I can't actually prove any of it, but I'll throw around buzzwords I don't understand in order to sound smarter than I am. Simple math and science actually prove the curvature of the earth, but noneuclidean geometry and the relationship between 90 degree angles on a sphere vs 90 degree angles on a plane are just NASA propaganda. I don't know what LOS communications are. No stop taking about VHF and UHF, skywaves, ground waves and the inverse square law because it's totally not relevant for reasons I can't explain properly.
NEXT
>I'm an obsessive autist that's legitimately knowledgeable about ONE subject. It's the only thing I like talking about, thinking about, or reading about. Just because it's the dung beetle doesn't mean I can't force it into every conversation ever.
And finally, the rarest
>I actively work in a field. I apprenticed my way into it and I've been doing it for 30 years. My insights on the issue are both relevant and pertinent, but only because I learned from those with a formal education. I'm going back to school to contribute academically based on my experiences working within the field so I can prevent others from reinventing the wheel, as I have so many times.

Why do you disbelieve it?

Retards voted for brexit, and trump.

The groups that voted for brexit and trump are white, undereducated laborers and drug addicted filth. garbage. trash. felons. pederasts. rapists.

Fuck the Fuck right off Hater.

1000 child rapes per day would be 365,000 rapes per annum.

in 2014 18.8% of the UK population (65.1 million) was under 18 (statistics: ONS) - so 12.2 million

365,000 rapes would therefore roughly equate to one in 33.4 children around the country being raped.

that is such an insane figure that you would need to be an a fucking somali war zone to even get close to those numbers.

Retards.

The actual statistic was 1400 "kids" (up to age of 16), in ALL of UK, over the past 20 fucking years, by ALL ethnic groups, but a high percentage are thought to be Muslims, even though no ethnicity statistic is actually collected.

Your bias and closed-mindedness is quite evident by this post. I've learned not to waste my time on your type.

>The point is that large scale Muslim rape and trafficking gangs (of underage girls) and numerous terror attacks are fairly sensible reasons for people to become more wary about letting people in from a culture which is ultra-conservative and hates us.

but exiting the European Union, and EU members, is not going to do anything to those figures.

the muslims are from Asia - Pakistan, Bangladesh, India.

Those arent EU nations. The laws on movement of EU nationals dont apply to them, already. they need to apply for full visas to enter the country already.

Voting for brexit to limit their immigration is like deciding you dont like your garden shed, so you demolish your house.

You're all idiots for attempting to have anything resembling an honest conversation on 4choip.

or with the sort of frothing idiots who use the phrase "remoaner"...

that's a clear indicator of an educated, open mind.

Urm, no. There were 1400 victims of the Rotherham scandal specifically.

theguardian.com/uk-news/2015/aug/24/rotherham-abuse-scandal-small-fraction-of-victims-have-sought-help

when the sandniggers infest your garden your house is next

Britain's aren't smart enough so lets bring in a bunch of mentally retarded 3rd world savages with average IQ's of barely 65! That'll fix it! Perfect sense!

Shut up nerd. No one gives a shit about our politics. Make a funny pic, comment or STFU.

Op you sound like a dumb shit that just got taken to the woodshed.

Y'all niggas posting in a propaganda thread.

this is exactly the kind of retard mentality the article is talking about. indoctrinated by the state, fucking kek

please explain how brexit is going to have any effect on islam in the UK whatsoever

the mouth breathing is strong in this thread

I don't think you understand the situation very well. The EU has a lot of influence on how the UK is allowed to operate it's own borders in general, not only when it comes to EU nationals. Leaving the UK gives our government greater power to tighten up immigration restrictions.

Im just so sad at how unironically "superior" the left considers themself as a whole. Hundreds of articles claiming "Dont worry, the people that disagreed with you just arent as smart!"

Its a pretty good move, really. Claim your opponents are uneducated louts, then whenever some religious nut (who the left also damns because religion is inherently stupid!) says some dumb shit their views are confirmed. Theres no longer a shred of decency on either side, and nobody tries to find a middle ground because the opponents are all [bad thing].

Bottom line is that if you really think that trump won because of inherent stupidity, youve done zero research on hilary (not that it would have changed much if she won regardless)

and the fact that most people who voted leave spend all their time ranting about islam proves how fucking stupid they are, it's even rife in this thread

You're completely ignoring the fact that it's the EU pushing the entire "migrant" agenda. If you regain your independence, then obviously you can tell them to fuck off with their migrants and secure your country. Or just grow some balls like Poland.

Islam isnt what they want gone, sandniggers are what they want gone. Islams just a nice buzz word that lets them say "Im not racist!" at the end of the day.

just "sandniggers"? I think you're wrong there, remember all the UKIP MP comments about black people for a start. basically brexit was the first way to legitimise their racism and now this country has shot itself in the not just the foot, but the fucking face

I love this. "People that didn't agree with us are stupid and uneducated."

Attack the people, not the ideas.

>ITT: a bunch of dumb fucking brits

An open mind is not a virtue. Flat earthers need to die.

well stupid people are generally the source of stupid ideas, therefore your comment is also stupid

Exactly. The type that go around shitting in the streets, wanting to kill you over serving pork and go around screaming "My god is greater!" like an immature child.

Youre an idiot if you think its that one sided. There have always been positives and negatives to brexit, assuming the country is FUCKED is just screaming that the sky is falling. They will reach a solution with other countries to continue their strong economic power, one way or another.

And whether people are racist or not isnt the issue, its whether or not their stereotypes are confirmed at a reliant frequency. Sorry but "sandniggers" have enough fault that its hard to blame people for wanting them out, recognizing (which most people do, whether the left wants to admit it or not) most of them dont advocate the violence and leeching.

So you think people just use a batshit insane, ultra-conservative ideology that causes unbelievable amounts of violence across the world every day, treats women like chattel, and supports the slaughter of gays, as an excuse to hate a group of people for their skin pigment? It's incredible how fucking topsy turvy your world is. What are you gonna tell me next? That people just used Nazism as an excuse to have a go at Germans when what they really didn't like was their accents?

>You're completely ignoring the fact that it's the EU pushing the entire "migrant" agenda.

Yes. Of citizens of the EU member states.

Poles. Belgians. Germans. Italians. Spanish.

Because guess what? PAKISTAN'S NOT PART OF THE EU YOU FUCKING IMBECILE.

you're literally doing exactly the same thing, latching on to sandniggers in defense of brexit

I cant actually tell what side youre with here. If its sarcasm good job, if it isnt your points beyond mundane

Sandniggers are a large portion of the problem. Having a strong economy that supports lesser economies is another. People focus on the racial aspect because thats easy to push away opposition, you dont agree because youre a racist!

I personally believe brexit was the correct choice for issues mostly unrelated to sandniggers, same reason I supported what trump said not what he does.

and yet you fail to see that brexit is going to have NO EFFECT WHATSOEVER on the "sandniggers" - proving your idiocy

Flat earthers deny even their own eyeballs which can verify a curvature of the earth. I really don't care about them, they're mentally ill.

Having an open mind is absolutely a virtue. It means you don't just reject things out of hand and actually try to verify the validity of something instead of parroting "Conspiracy Theory!" or similar.

thanks for proving my point.

Did trumps rambling about a wall have no effect whatsoever on immigration?

I swear the moment the left finds a crack in an argument they declare superiority, every time without fail.

When they say low levels of education what they mean is low levels of brainwashing. Universities pump out 10 useless art majors for every 1 STEM major, and like 3/4 of those STEM majors vote to the right. Where as 3/4 of those useless art majors vote to the left.
*shrug* It's Fake News my dude. Twisting the reality of the situation to suit the narrative.

The point he's making is that it's absurd that you claim people hating on Islam are just using it as excuse for hating people based on their skin colour, when there are very obviously plenty of reasons for people to be very angry towards Islam.

please explain where reduction in the number of muslims in the UK was promised by the leave campaign?

and when you can't do that, please just speculate as to how you think it's going to happen anyway, as I'm genuinely curious

Thats fair.

I'm an Amerifag and I listen to James o'brien almost religiously. It's funny to listen to him pick apart the low intelligences of brexiters practically daily.

>Twisting the reality of the situation to suit the narrative.
If only you knew what irony is.

Are you really that retarded? I never said Pakistan, etc, was part of the EU. But if the EU members enforce and open door policy, then guess what? Everyone else goes running to get in their country!

it's like that classic jpeg, really

>WE USED TO RULE THE WORLD YOU KNOW
>we can do it again, you'll see

Im not going to dig up articles from 8 months ago. And before you declare superiority from that, Ill say whether or not the leave campaign outwardly promised this, this was a documented (To quote your favorite commie, ITS ON GOOGLE, GOOGLE IT!) reason for a lot of votes, claimed by both the remain and leave camp. When people get the trickle of information that theres a crackdown, they dont want to even attempt to mooch off of your societies gains. Its obvious this ends in less immigration from muslim countries, they are the only people not promising mass benefits and protections (outside of the standard "We will allow our fair share of refugees")

Exactly. A change in agenda alone is enough to severely dampen the flow. That should be common sense, but most are lacking in that these days.

it's cute you genuinely believe that's going to happen. tell me, in 10 years times when new mosques are still being built here, what are you going to do/blame/be angry about?

Why don't you explain it to me then.

lol, what do you expect from bitter leftist media

>our cuck policies were rejected, so the people who voted for them are dumb

wow great journalism there

In 10 years time there will be new mosques built. You are consistently proving my point. I have nothing against new mosques, I have issue with the people attending these mosques leeching off the system, and creating muslim communities inside western society that still teach that showing a little skin is an offence to Allah.

Do you really have nothing better than this?

you fish eating toothless brits are telling me you didn't see any active measures being used during the brexit vote? ask your grand parents who play farmville
abcnews.go.com/Politics/senate-committee-probe-russian-meddling-us-election-begins/story?id=46463551

the fuck does it matter if they wear a hijab, you dont' bursh your fucking teeth, you should be wear those face masks to protect me

you're basing your arguments on your own pathetic assumptions you have generated through fear and bitterness, with complete obstinance mixed in. if you think that there's muslim families getting everything handed to them while you get fuck all, then you're just as deluded as the idiots who read the Express. it's a safe guess that you yourself clearly have fuck all, probably because you're a lazy thick cunt. so you see some muslims step out of a Mercedes and think "well there's no way they earned that honestly!". basically you and people like you are the biggest drain on this society

>you should be wear those face masks to protect me

Nice try.

Again proving my point. In no way did I imply that immigrants providing a drain on society are the sole reason, or that they are the only culprits (plenty of white people leeching the system)

Can you try again without the straw? If theres anything the left is good at, its finding new and inventive ways to make your disagreement into a single issue that is obviously dense.

well said Sup Forumsro

Nobody brought up or cares about the hijab, the hijab doesnt affect anyone elses rights and livelihoods.

It's hilarious really. "We're so much more intelligent" but they rarely ever form a proper argument, or just go around trying to ban everything they disagree with as "hate", lol.

Hey how about I come into your culture and start cutting bits of your babies dicks off.
Whats the big deal they don't need them, hell its to protect people since they get cheese stuck up in there.
> Your argument summarized.
> Your arguments are based on assumptions about their character!
> Here's a bunch of assumptions about your character!
ok lol

Not so much higher intelligence, but they certainly spend more time on education that is useless.

you're desperately latching on to specific segments of my responses and claiming i'm ignoring the "bigger issue" despite the discussion beginning over one very simple issue: you think leaving the EU will mean less muslims. you must've understood that you were wrong when I told you so, hence you started talking about "leeching" and what no. now you're claiming I'm strawmanning for sticking to the main issue - that you are indeed wrong, and your ideas about them being leeches are most likely based on your own failings

this nigga said it better than me, really.

ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT...

So how do you propose to solve this immigration issue, and the crime rates?

No, you never answered my initial point as to why I believe brexit will lead to less muslim immigration. You conveniently ignored it, so Ill repeat.

Do you think trump wailing about his wall had no effect on immigration?

Great comedy when worthless uneducated low wage shitbags try to rationalize their failures in life politically. You useless poorfag. You don't have an education because you're trash. Simple