Fluffy thread

Fluffy thread

cringe

Bump.

Bump.

kys

loser

This faggotry needs to end. Fuck your fluffy thread.

fucking neckbeard losers

cunt

>cunt
>something you'll never touch in your neckbeard life

Fluffy abuse hate thread?

Fluffy abuse hate thread.

yes

>WHY WON'T THE STUPID FAGGOT BITCH MODS DO SOMETHING ABOUT THESE ALREADY

Can we let the tread die, I really dislike seeing these

Yeah and I dislike the constant loli, fb/ig fap, slut threads and roll threads but that doesn't mean I go into them and ruin it for the people that enjoy it.

Surely its a trap.

This, 1000. If you don't want it, don't buy it.

You expect different treatment than MLP faggots?

Go back to your loli and trap threads will you. I don't ruin those for you by posting pictures of neckbeards even though half the traffic for those threads is from them

>This, 1000.

Why don't you go put your head back up your ass.

I bet you get called idiot a lot. Idiot.

Were both your parents imbeciles too or did you just kinda' happen ?

How is this off topic in the random board. There's enough different content here for you to move on with your life and fap to lolis or whatever it is you do.

>your parents would disown you if they knew what you did

Are you calling me a neckbeard or...

Wow user that hurts coming from you. Your hobbies give you and your word so much value to me and the world, how could you be so mean?

You come on Sup Forums and expect to make a thread about what you want? How new are you?

Your thread was faggotry of the highest order to begin with, you should be thanking us for even being here.

That's exactly what he's doing you imbecile loser

Ya'll are bickering, is this what kek would want?

No one's bickering. This is a fluffy abuse hate thread. Join the fun

seems like this thread is quite popular tonight

Welcome to the thread I like spiders.

Yknow is this community had a board on here that was just for this type of stuff (not mlp because afaik they got kicked off) then they'd clear off Sup Forums but since there isn't one, it has to go to the one board which is such an ocean of shit that a little more shit wouldn't be noticed.

This board was created precisely for people like you. Check it out.

Its ok, youre not unique. You are special though, in the extra chromosome way.

The can come in many shapes and size's I find that many artists draw them in different yet similar ways artist spiders are of course usually lacking key details that most spiders have but I love them all the same.

Wonder if syphilis feels the same way ?

>defending fluffies
You have no idea what the word autistic means, do you?

you like little fluffy animals yet user is the one with the extra chromosomes? Wat.

Holy shit fuck off

>implying not everyone on this site has autism

But ultimately I enjoy spiders because at the end of the day they are our best chance at killing many types of insects of vermin that plague mankind

>most likely defends loli
You don't know what hypocrisy means do you

>why not
>not "why knot"

If given the chance and the funding I would love to open a venom farm so that I could study spiders regularly and understand their hunting parterns and prefered web weeving styles by species.

Why do you keep saying that as if it has any value? You don't know me.

I do know you though. I know your loser autistic hobby, your loser autistic way of speaking, keep talking I guarantee I'll find something else to make fun of you for.

Yeah hate to disappoint but the world isn't only for you shitsacks . I would call you a cunt, but you don't have that much depth or warmth.

Man, that was a sick burn

>in the 90's