70% of men under the age of 35 are not married

70% of men under the age of 35 are not married.

You would assert that they are all incels, because shaming tactics is literally your only recourse to fight the growth of MGTOW.

>you're shaming tactics aren't working btw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D_b8Gs6WoW0
cnsnews.com/news/article/barbara-hollingsworth/bachelor-nation-70-men-aged-20-34-are-not-married
avoiceformen.com/mens-rights/domestic-violence-industry/when-a-girl-hits-you/
youtube.com/watch?v=iSl7xmsJCqQ
youtube.com/watch?v=opbpBEGR9po
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's mostly due to prolonged adolescence and the fact that no one wants to step up and be a man any more. So keep looking to Seth Rogen for your model of masculinity, and yeah, let civilization collapse.

Giving a fuck is proof you have even less of a life going on.

>70% of men under the age of 35 are not married.

This is what you faggots actually believe.

>the reward for manning up was authority in the home
>revoke the authority
>wonder why you can't find a man willing to "man up" anymore.

Imagine yourself on a cruise and the ship you are on is sinking. As lifeboats are put into the water, it is discovered that half of them are not seaworthy due to lax maintenance. One out of two sink as they are put into the water and its occupants swim back to the sinking cruise ship, desperately climbing back on board as everyone still on the cruise ship is panicking. You find yourself sitting on one of the lifeboats that actually works. However, a man wearing the uniform of a crew member points at you and yells at you. He is demanding that you get up out of your seat.

He says, "There aren't enough seats for everyone. Women and children first!"

You look over his shoulder and see a woman waiting for you to get up. You tell him to go fuck himself, and refuse to give up your seat. You assert that your life is just as valuable as hers and since you got to the seat first, the seat is rightfully yours. The man waves some of his fellow crew mates over to you and they forcefully remove you from the lifeboat. As soon as your seat becomes available, the women sits in it without hesitation.

The notion that she has priority to that seat has been ingrained into her since childhood. She feels entitled to that seat and whether or not your life is more valuable never even crosses her mind. The fact that you are a professor at an Ivy League university and one of the most renowned physicists currently living and she is just a house wife is irrelevant. She is a woman.

Where feminism is primarily focused on female supremacy, traditionalism is focused on female superiority. Traditionalism is the other feminism. It's the gynocentric, white knight voice on the conservative side of politics and it’s the reason the ship's crew pulled you from the lifeboat. Traditionalism is the assertion that your life is less valuable than a woman and that it is your duty to consider yourself disposable. It is the pedestalization of women.

youtube.com/watch?v=D_b8Gs6WoW0

it's mostly due to prolonged self worth and the fact that no one wants to demean themselves into being a woman's wallet. So keep looking to yourself, and yeah, don't let anyone take control of you.

I've prepared to die alone for a long time....doesn't bother me in the least.

MGTOW = Men Going Their Own Way

It isn't a movement. It is a lifestyle. It is a total rejection of marriage. It is a commitment to remaining a single man. To never put yourself in a situation where a woman can use the state against you.

Most of you are MGTOW and don't even realize it. It is the way of the future. 70% of all men under the age of 35 are not married.
>cnsnews.com/news/article/barbara-hollingsworth/bachelor-nation-70-men-aged-20-34-are-not-married

Why is this significant? It is significant because that means the vast majority of the men in our generation are MGTOW and they don't even realize it. They became MGTOW naturally, without having to be encouraged to do so.

Reject marriage. Let the other shoe of the feminist movement drop.

A real man takes authority, it isn't handed to him, ya pussy.
tl;dr

This is the stupidest, most over-thought post currently on /b and possibly Sup Forums as a whole. Congratulations!
Now why don't you take a walk, maybe get some sunshine?

avoiceformen.com/mens-rights/domestic-violence-industry/when-a-girl-hits-you/

You can't pretend the laws haven't changed all you want. It isn't going to keep you out of jail.

Put more energy into being a fun person and stop masturbating, and you'll maybe not need a wall of text to justify being alone.

The Red Pill is a bitter pill.

I'm not alone.

This just underscores my theory that most of the retards on Sup Forums are from single mom households surrounded by trailer trash, if this is the fear.

Is red pill slang for the cocks you eat?

Do tell.

You didn't read it.

nice quads
not afraid of women, tho

I'm married with a kid at 23 :^)

MGTOW do not hate women. We do not fear woman.

Do you know of any biologists who hate spiders? Having respect for a poisonous spider doesn't equate being afraid of it. Knowing exactly what a woman is doesn't equate hatred.

Nah those dubs up there just confirm truth. I love you bro, take a day off from the boards

Yet you can't even argue against it, you callosal faggot.

What makes you think that MGTOW do not have women in their lives?

I'm a bartender by trade. I'm currently 43 years old. After being a bartender for 13 years, I opened my own establishment successfully. Then I opened more and grew my business. Working in a highly social environment for two decades enabled me to cultivate thousands friendships, nearly half of which are women. I have 5,000 friends on Facebook. I know after reading that you'll think that they are all superficial friendships and you would be mostly right, 4/5ths of my Facebook friends are superficial acquaintances that I don't hang out with on a weekly basis because I just don't have time and also because most of them live too far away to hang out with frequently. However, about 1,000 of them are close friends who live in my city and I see them frequently. I have two sisters. My brother is married. I have 4 aunts on my mother's side and 2 aunts on my father's side. I have 11 female first cousins.

There are women in my life.
It isn't like I'm walking around in public wearing a MGTOW T-shirt everyday. I hide my power level in public.

The notion that MGTOWs are lonely virgin socially inept losers is a strawman perpetuated by opponents of MGTOW in the hope that when someone gets exposed to MGTOW for the first time in one of these threads, that person will be reluctant to explore it further.

The way these MGTOW people talk reminds me of a cult.

All you can do is say "gO oUT sIdE". You are cucked the fuck up

You just bragged about thinking of women the way a bug scientist looks at bugs, like that was something to be proud of, you fucking weirdo

This

>refutes your point
>nit picks trying to keep controll
It's life you're not even trying

Of course women and children are first, they are weak, unlike men. Not unlike you though.

Cool story bro
>So successful he brags on Sup Forums

I don't need to, MGTOW is millennial nonsense. If you went your own way you wouldn't need a movement to inspire you to do such. Your a sheep who follows. Wifeys are dope, I have a hot meal every night, somebody to smoke a blunt with on rainy days and a girl who is legit about how a relationship actually works. Im just telling you the truth, that's why your so rustled

tnh i stopped reading this at "assert"
i have no idea what the fuck ur on about. maybe drink less coffee and get out more

Wait till she takes half your money. Not like it will be much.

Women are not weaker than men. Physical strength is only one attribute of many attributes. Emotional intelligence is another attribute and being able to use it to manipulate others effectively is a form of strength.

The fact that men have evolved into a state where they have larger muscles than women is actually evidence of women being able to dominate men. They dominate men by manipulating men into turning over the fruits of their labor to women and they accomplish this feat rather easily. Women have no need for muscles when they can just get a man to perform menial tasks for them. Your larger muscles are evidence of your forefathers having been emotionally dominated by a woman who manipulated him into volunteering to be her drone.

Allow me to put this concept into terms to which you can relate.

When you play a summoner in an RPG and you use your summoned creature to kill the enemies you encounter in the game environment while you hang back at a relatively safe distance, do you give credit for those kills to the creature you summoned? Of course not. You consider every creature your summoned creature killed for you your kill and you don't even question that you deserve the experience points. The summoned creature who actually did the killing for you is just a drone.

Getting a man to do something for her is as easy for a woman as it is for you to press the #3 key on your keyboard to summon a creature in an RPG. That isn't weakness. It is a very strong capability.

Traditional women are a very real danger to men. They go through life surrounded by drones and all they have to do to activate them for protection is damsel.

It wasn't the intention to generalize but you would have to admit there are these people in your ranks. As far as all the females in your life, at least 65% would of come from marriage which sorta defeats your own argument. If your MGTOW that's perfectly fine, I just don't understand why you need a club or movement. Its basically just stating the obvious. user would you like to join MWDW? Its men who drink water.

>1000 close friends
>absolute power

Oh no not my monies!!!! Lol money is the most common thing on the earth, only valuable to those who don't have it

The problem isn't MGTOW. The problem is that the opponents of MGTOW (stormfront, jezebel) have shilled so fucking hard against MGTOW that you all have internalized their strawman misrepresentation of it. You believe that MGTOW = abstaining from sex. That isn't what it means. Here, I'm going to repeat that last part in all caps for emphasis.

MGTOW =/= ABSTAINING FROM SEX

Pic related is an accurate depiction of a typical MGTOW
>youtube.com/watch?v=iSl7xmsJCqQ

Do you believe that bachelors abstain from sex? Of course not. The only difference between MGTOW and bachelorhood is that society expects a bachelor to eventually "settle down" and start a family after he has finished sowing his oats. MGTOW are just bachelors who have the audacity to say, "my bachelorhood isn't a phase".

It isn't possible for an Incel to be MGTOW. The essence of being MGTOW lies in the act of CHOOSING your own lane. If you can't be in a relationship because it isn't an option in your life, then your lane has been chosen for you. You didn't choose to be single.

That isn't MGTOW, by definition. To be MGTOW, you first must have the option of being in a relationship available to you and then CHOOSE to be single.

MGTOW isn't anything more than this.
>you may now proceed to strawman what we are because you're intellectually incapable of formulating a logical argument against our actual position.

>MGTOW
Fuck off, a misogynist cult of faggots like you is no better than the misandrist feminist cunts.

How about don't use money as leverage in relationships in the first place. Avoid women who can't take care of themselves.

>using RPG analogies to prove his point about it being womenkinds fault he is forever alone

>Do you believe that bachelors abstain from sex? Of course not.

>To be MGTOW, you first must have the option of being in a relationship available to you and then CHOOSE to be single.

>you may now proceed to strawman what we are because you're intellectually incapable of formulating a logical argument against our actual position.

I didn't even have to type anything beyond this sentence to defeat that nonsense you call logic.

this user and I are cut from the cloth,
I own my own company, I built it from the ground up, the company makes over on average a half million dollars a year, I have many female acquaintances, and several female companions , I have learned to hide and play down how much money I earn because I find that it interferes with most relationships where women are concerned, also I am rather reserved on letting people know who I am connected to or who my clients are , as this also has a similar effect with people,

The one thing I make sure of any women I am acquainted with on any level other then business has to make either as much or more money then I do, this way I can be sure she does not see me a bank account or sugar daddy.

I do agree with the user , that hiding your power and abilities is extremely important.

>shaming tactics is literally your only recourse
You people deserve be shamed, fucking queers
sage

>Didn't read long post
>Bash post for being "too long and overthought"
>Realize you have the attention span of a retard

Go to bed son.

hypergamy isn't solely about parent's pressuring a woman to seek a rich man in marriage. It is also an instinctive, intricate part of a woman's sexuality. Women lose sexual attraction to men they consider to be their equals. Women HAVE to believe that their man is above them in some form or fashion. It's been that way for hundreds of thousands of years and to expect a few laws to undo that is ridiculous.

youtube.com/watch?v=opbpBEGR9po

It's not MGTOW that's responsible. We'll just step into fully formed families needing a father figure. I love my wife's son and daughter as if they were my own. I wouldn't have been ready before 35 but at 37 I have settled down and become a real man. And my wife helps me to stay focussed on moving up the ladder at work, whereas before I was complacent. She also helped me kick the habit of partying with friends and playing video games. Talk about a purposeless lifstyle! Fuck MGTOW!

If I didn't read it how would I know it was the stupidest?

y'all idiots realize that you can be against marriage without this weird sad acronym right?

like, tons of feminists are against marriage.

you can get the state out of your relationships without making it cringey and anti-woman.

chill the fuck out you guys.

Also its 730, how old are you exactly grandpa? At least "Take a walk" is relevant to the time of day you colossal butt pirate

Underrated comment

schmuck, I move up the ladder just fine and don't need a woman to keep me focussed and I haven't played video games in 20 years. Have my own home up on the hill, travel to south america for motorcycle road trips that last two weeks... you're a moron

Because you saw the post had more than like 7 words, your simple mind instantly became overwhelmed and immediately jumped to the conclusion that if it confuses you it must be "the stupidest."

I'm not sure if you'll understand the explanation that I provided, so if this confuses you as well, don't worry, just sound out the words slowly.

Op here.

I'm not anti-woman. I'm anti-marriage.

when you say "Women HAVE to believe that their man is above them" what you really mean is "Women HAVE to believe that their man has access to more or different but beneficial resources", otherwise from an evolutionary perspective (which is the core perspective of your argument) your argument is vague and indefensible.

same thing.

That's what all you cultists say to feign legitimacy

no, that isn't what I was saying. When I said above them, I wasn't talking about resources or money. I was talking about status/caste

Do you have any children that are biologically your own?

Children your age should be in bed by now, you have a lot of growing still to do. I'm old enough to know that.

Personally, I had no idea you had even figured out how to walk yet, so I could have said "go for a crawl" but you seem crabby and need a nap.

It's bait dude.

wow that sounds like an angry feminist shill right here, you have no idea what mgtow is about , and you sound like this woman basically castrated you, there is nothing wrong with having a good time with males friends ( I presume that were male) and made you focus on moving up the ladder at work ? dude come on ..YOU NEEDED A WOMEN TO TELL YOU THIS ?? what kind of pussy were are you ?? sounds like you needed a mommy to tell you what you wanted .. it also sounds like you had a shit life growing up and NOW you get live vicariously threw the one you fell into..
from your post I would tell you to stop lying to yourself ..or to convince yourself it something other then what it is ... you have to be told what to do by a woman..

that's fine but don't be dense, you can see this thread. this identity label is clearly associated with hating women.

only because our oppoents are attempting to make that association.

MGTOW = Men Going Their Own Way

Men Going Their Own Way is a statement of self-ownership, where the modern man preserves and protects his own sovereignty above all else. It isn't a movement. It is a lifestyle. It is a total rejection of marriage. It is a commitment to remaining a single man. To never put yourself in a situation where a woman can use the state against you.

MGTOW are the Viet Cong of the gender war. The men’s rights activists don’t like us because, while we agree with them on some things, we won’t be their cannon fodder in a war we know they can’t win. Pickup artists hate us because they can’t make money off us. Feminists hate us because we won’t fight them. Nazis hate us because "white birth rates" and women hate us because we won’t give them what they want.

Most men are MGTOW and don't even realize it. It is the way of the future. 70% of all men under the age of 35 are not married.
>cnsnews.com/news/article/barbara-hollingsworth/bachelor-nation-70-men-aged-20-34-are-not-married

Why is this significant? It is significant because that means the vast majority of the men in our generation are MGTOW and they don't even realize it. They became MGTOW naturally, without having to be encouraged to do so.

In female parlance, the word commitment has come to mean "up until I'm no longer 100% satisfied with my partner", at which point a woman can generally end a marriage to her husband's detriment with very little negative consequence to herself and usually with some form of financial gain and increased agency.

It isn't that we are afraid of commitment, it's that the institution of marriage has become commitment incompatible.

(cont)

also shut the fuck up about "evolution" none of you have any idea what you're talking about. evolutionary psychology in particular is rife with bullshit, so even if you have read the literature, which y'all surely have not, you're still wrong.

you already did this one tho

Huh? The fuck you just say? Sounds like faggot to me

That was so filled with cringe I think you gave me the gay

>magically becomes real man in 2 years

My sidez

How does divorce give a woman increased agency?

Have you read the literature? You seem to be saying "ya'll don't know what you're talking about because you haven't read enough about the subject" while also saying "not everything you read is true," so I'm assuming you're some sort of Professor.

Or you know, you haven't read shit either.

Child custody. Women are awarded custody in a divorce over 80% of the time. Once she has custody, she has the agency of dictating to her ex-husband when and where he gets to see his kids and that usually involves him having to kiss her ass. Also, she gets to decide how the children are raised and the children's father gets NO SAY in any of those decisions. If he tries to interfere with her decisions by undermining what she teaches the children during visitation, she can use that to get a court order denying visitation rights.

She gains agency over the father of her children.

Awww sweetie, you've had the gay in you much longer than just my last post. Cringe all you want, no one cares. So crabby.

>men under the age of 35

So how low does that go? Of course I'm not surprised over 75% of 18-25 year olds aren't married.

60% for the 20s gap

Just when you think it couldn't get any more pathetic to argue with strangers, a man calls you sweetie in an attempt to prove your gay lol

Wait, I'm a shmuck because I have what you have? Or are you jealous because I have more: A loving wife.

We've only been married for a few months. (I don't want ti give too much infi on Sup Forums.) We think now is the right time to try though.

Um, I'm not angry. What's wrong with being a feminist? Hello, we're not cavemen. A good relationship is made up of two equal partners. Dude, you're the one who sounds angry. Fucking 4channers.

Man and woman is not gay. Go back to your trap thread.

Ugh. I took responsibility and stepped up. That's what a real man does.

Just remember, they're your WIFE'S kids. NOT YOURS. Not now not ever.

Since when is it pathetic for a man to express his emotions by calling one of his new internet pals sweetie? You man hating faggot fascist.

That shirt

This entire post is bait, the sentence that gives it away is "Hello, we're not cavemen." Try harder.

Was Joseph not Jesus father? Go with god my son, family is who cares for you

No, Joseph isn't Jesus' father, God is.

Joseph was a cuck of biblical proportions.

Just give me a rubric to fulfill for a 100% chance at a nice family without unemployment or divorce.

I respectfully decline to participate in a system that fill fire you to save dimes and women that are permitted to leave me for irreconcilable differences. Is the rubric really too much to ask for?

i'm a big nerd and i have read evolutionary psych primany lit and the criticisms of it. in theory it makes a ton of sense because of course everything we are and do is a product of our evolution. but the thing is that it's super hard to be objective in the sciences that study human behavior because the people studying it are part of what they're studying. you can't look objectively at a thing you're part of. there are no controls.

all of psychology only stopped being mostly bullshit when it started looking to neuroscience to ground it in. for things like gender relations we don't have something objective like that to corroborate anything.

what we do have is the idea that a theory that claims to account for a universal human behavior should 1) apply to all, or a vast shit-ton, of humans, and 2) not beg the question that a behavior is universal when it's not. a lot of the gender-related evolutionary psych lit meets neither of those criteria. it just conforms to the expectations of the people who wrote it: western, cishet men.

i hope i haven't rustled your jimmies too hard by using identity words. them's just the facts.

Not necessarily. Joseph was possibly pretty old by the time and probably married Mary so he could have someone to take care of him.

It kinda sounds like the reward system in a video game, make it happen tradcucks

So cynical, the lot of you. People like me are in the majority. You MGTOWers are a passing fad as your genes will not be passed on.

Id say since Spartan times, but that could be inaccurate. Also how can you be both man hating and a faggot?

yep this is a bitch otherwise known as a cunt
stop pretending to be a male and fucking learn something for a change, just because you have a vagina does not make you worth more then a man , and men are getting tired of the propaganda you feminist cunts spouting..

you are losing ground and a lot of it and pretty soon ..YOU BITCHES WILL BE EQUAL TO MEN , then you wont have any fucking advantages... I hope I am alive to see how you suffer and feel what it is like to us...

Tbh I wanted to just spout Christian nonsense but that shit made me kek, stay based user

My jimmies are properly fucking rustled. I'll tell you what.

But seriously, come on man, you know as well as I do, you don't trust some rando claiming he's all read up on a subject as dense as this without at least asking.

Good for you for being smart and well-read. I didn't read your entire post but I can tell you're one of them smart ones I've heard about.

>your genes will not be passed on
Neither does cuck shirts' over here

Wow that argument about your amount of Facebook friends really made me consider your opinion.

>70% of men under the age of 35 are not married.
>You would assert that they are all incels, because shaming tactics is literally your only recourse to fight the growth of MGTOW.
>>you're shaming tactics aren't working btw
I have no idea what OP is talking about, but here's the george

I'm the third one there on your cynical list, but I have nothing to do with MGTOW, or whatever that shit is. I'm just here fishing and I happened to have found some bait.