Bastards
Prove me wrong.

Kill Bill is wank

Django's a decent flick

Basterds is 3rd to

>proof

reservoir dogs is literally his only 'good' movie

Reservoir Dogs is great
but his others films deserve some credit, they're great.

THE ONE WHERE THE MAIN CHARACTER DIDNT GO TO FILM SCHOOL HE WENT TO FILMS!

Jackie Brown

that's proof of my opinion you retard

RD>H8>PF>IB>JB>DJU>DP>KB 1&2

Kill Bill > Jackie Brown > Pulp Fiction > Hateful 8 > Reservoir Dogs > Basterds > Death Proof > Django

no you just have shitty taste in movies

that is literally you stating an opinion

UNO

Saying anything but Reservoir Dogs is objectively wrong. That movie is a masterpiece and (most) of his other shit is kitschy garbage that doesn't even come close.

I honestly liked Basterds the most.

>be me
>having shitty taste

come man, try a little harder

Jackie Brown and Pulp Fiction

RD>H8>KB>JB>PF>IB>DJU>DP

>i'm 13 and just discovered Tarantino

Basterds is great, the milk scene alone is phenomenal.

It's a tie between Jackie Brown and Pulp Fiction. PF is more iconic and more innovative but JB is the better film overall.

Pulp Fic > Death Proof > Hateful 8 > rest of his filmography

yes well done

FARTO

It's actually "Basterds"

Also, Pulp Fiction is his best to date, not seen one person say Hateful Eight, what was Sup Forums's overall opinion on it?

I think Basterds is his most well made movie but I couldn't tell you which one was his best user. Looks like you'll have to make your own opinion.

Honestly on the first watch, I thought it was mediocre.
Didn't really apreciate it until after the second watch. Now it's comfy as fuck, awesome film for winter.

Didnt expect to like it as much as I did, his best in years. Simple, but sort of timeless instant classic.

good show

yeah whats the point in discussing movies right?

Thought it was very good. 8/10

I really like movies that take place almost entirely in one location. I feel like it really shows off a filmmaker's chops if they can keep things interesting with such a limited scope. QT's ability to write dialogue really shined and he was able to make the first half of the movie is consistently entertaining without relying on violence or non-chronological storytelling. Second half wasn't quite as good, but I guess it was a serviceable conclusion.

No idea what the rest of Sup Forums thinks, since you can't have a thread on it without DINGUS posting.

BIG

Agreed, well said, but Brody makes a good point that the direction's not as expert or creative as the writing, which is great. It's good, but it's clear the focus was not the writing, not virtuoso directional flourishes.

DUDE REVENGE FANTASIES LMAO

Death proof.

Django is the worst. Liberal meme shit

Jackie Brown> Reservoir Dogs> Pulp Fiction> Inglorious Basterds> Kill Bill> H8ful 8> Death Proof

My 2nd favorite from him. It's got great characters.
Also this. Can't wait till it snows again so I can watch it again.

I'm not liberal but enjoyed Django until Quentin decided to fuck it all up by including a pointless shootout and Django going all Rambo.

I think Basterds is the best. The opening scene might be the greatest opening ever set to film. Set an incredible tone, and built incredible momentum and suspense right from the gate.

Reservoir Dogs.

Pulp Fiction might have been where he really refined his style, but Reservoir Dogs really felt like something new and interesting when it came out.

my fav is 4 rooms but he only directed 1 room.

if I had to choose it would be pulp fiction or bastards.
He is very overrated, I think kill bill is terrible.
His movies are a watch once movie, then never bother with them again.

Either The Tyra Show or Nightcall all of a sudden