So, when are Americans going to pay reparations to Mexico?

So, when are Americans going to pay reparations to Mexico?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prohibition_in_the_United_States
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prohibition_in_the_United_States#Organized_crime
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mérida_Initiative
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexican_Drug_War
youtube.com/watch?v=OlKaVFqxERk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

tu ama xddd

yo bebe tu mamas teta leche, maricon

Puto el que lo lea

Every time I feel like being friendly with a Mexican poster I assume they'll think I'm Chi, so I just don't post at all.

CHI

Be nice if they'd stop bombarding us with their illegals and "we'd" stop ruining their country with the drug trade. But Mexicans and Americans can't really do anything about it.

Your turn

CHI

mmmmm damelo

>stole our corn
You know we had corn here before right?

Never

MexicANOS are very mad at America because of Trump and his followers and it's understandable but are you going to pretend like you didn't dislike us before that? Miss me with the "offended" attitude compa.

Still ours

>but are you going to pretend like you didn't dislike us before that?
We disliked you even more what are you talking about, and for good reason, read OP's pic

Well it's your "My word, how dare they speak about us so poorly!" attitude even though you guys have been that way forever.

CA

Never.
You'd only use it on coke and corruption anyways.

You use it on coke, we don't

>reparations
Never. We paid you for all that land we took.

>even though you guys have been that way forever.
And for good reason

We could say the same

No, no you fucking can't

Never. Only countries that lose wars, e.g. Germany, pay reparations.

Yes, yes we fucking can.

Unlike the US, Mexico has never done anything to you

The gov? Mmm corruption with cartels runs high amigo.

And how does that affect you in any way?

nigga I live in the central hub of Chapo's US operations lmayo

but I forgot, that's our fault too

ahahahahah he forgot to add "make us pay for a giant wall" LMAO

>I live in the central hub of Chapo's US operations
And that is?

regan and bush were two greedy assholes, also neocons don't have a long term vision

Google it hombre

Not relevant anyway.

>biggest market for drugs in the world
>make them illegal
>not your fault criminals took over the business

>biggest cartels in the world
>make it illegal
>not your fault they're beheading women, children, and just politicians

Is this gonna be another rerun on inconsistency?

Why do you think cartels exist, why are they so powerful and where do you think the drug goes?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prohibition_in_the_United_States

When will you learn?

>When you kill your fellow countrymen en masse because people far richer and more developed than you want to get high

I don't hate Americans, but I hate junkies who started drugs for pure fun.

Every civilized country limits consumption and distribution of hard drugs, only Mexico falls to pieces because of this policy.

It is because in order to stop the drugs from getting to you, you suggested us to start a war, and our cuck politicians from PAN fell for the "tough on crime" meme from you and declared a war against them. Meanwhile, you don't stop drugs on your side, you don't stop the money going here to the cartels, and you sell them weapons at the same time

>and you sell them weapons at the same time
Ah yes, this meme again. Ignore that the majority of cartels get their weapons from Honduras.

>only Mexico falls to pieces because of this policy.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prohibition_in_the_United_States#Organized_crime
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mérida_Initiative
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexican_Drug_War

When are you going to stop being retarded?

>it's our fault people break our laws
Where's the problem in Japan and Korea? It's up to the criminals what will infect the streets. Some actually have standards and want to keep certain drugs out. For example, heroin was hard to come by where I'm from before Chapo, and now you can get it as easily as marijuana.

Increase in crime =/= an all out war like in Mexico. You don't see African or Asian countries complaining that Europe is forcing them to kill each other.

Ah yes, the armament market power of Honduras.

>70% of the guns that CAN be traced are traced back to America
>most guns can't be traced back to anywhere because they were altered

>see guys, all those weapons who can't be traced must be from Guatemala or Honduras, obviously not the biggest market for weapons here in America, haha!

>an all out war

That was your fucking idea, you magnanimous cunt. You are the reason there is war in Mexico. KYS

There goes that inconsistency again.

Is the problem the consumer or the seller? You change on this depending on which one is USA.

Yes, because we sold them in the 80's to prop up a bunch of dictators. I didn't say we didn't fuck up. You Mexicans make it seem like the cartels just buy them at the local Walmart in the states.
>The US is the reason we need miniguns and tanks to fight drug peddlers. They ordered us to use collateral damage!

Wew, whatever helps you sleep at night son.

It is a documented fact that they buy them from America, the Guatemala, Honduras and Central American shit is minimal or pure speculation

We are fighting your war. We don't use drugs, and we could just look the other way and let cartels reach the border as they wanted to, but we can't because of the "security cooperation" with you. You are the ones promoting the war, seriously, go fuck yourself.

>inconsistency

>literally give billions of dollars to criminals
>make another country fight those very same criminals that your population is feeding since you made the market illegal
>criminals buy weapons from you witht the billions of dollars they make because of you, to fight back

>we dindu nuffin

Don't worry user, it will happen soon, We are asking for tips to the champions of recovering stolen land right now.

>We are fighting your war. We don't use drugs, and we could just look the other way and let cartels reach the border as they wanted to,

And promptly have them get shot at the border and have Mexicos economy tank because of breakdown of negotiation with the US.

Mexico is a violent country, always has been. Your government does this because it wants to, not because the evil USA tells it to do everything.

>>we dindu nuffin

Amigo, that's what you're doing. I'm not attempting to absolve the US at all, just tell you that you are far from blameless.

You are pouring gas to the fire, get your dirty hands off my country

>Pre-NAFTA agircultral shithole Mexico

Are you sure you want this senpai?

Your cartels our working with our Mexican gangs. Can you go first?

YES, FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF
U
C
K

O
F
F

GO!
youtube.com/watch?v=OlKaVFqxERk

but hasn't mexico always been dirty?

Shut up, Capone terroni

Naw, I like Mexicanas.

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH

that's not italian, is that bastardized spanish for "i'm a poor and filthy spic" ?

Shut up Cosa Nostra