KURGAN

CAME INTO MY VILLAGE

HEEEERE WE ARE

BORN TO BE KINGS

WE'RE THE PRINCES OF THE UNIVERSE!

remake when?

>Ron Perlman is too old to play Kurgan now

Why live?

I only ever saw Highlander 1 which I really enjoyed. Scenery of 1980s NYC was real comfy. Should I bother with the sequels or are they all shit?

all female remake 2019 look it up

Ron Perlman is overrated and just a shitty old jew in general.

Sequels are complete and utter shit

KAIRN NICE AND HOT

I heard good things about the director's cut of 2, I enjoyed 3 even if it is a stealth remake of 1 just for Van Peebles character.

Anything after that? lolno.

There was a Ryan Reynolds led remake mentioned awhile.

I just want Gerard Butler to be the first ACTUALLY scottish Mclead.

sequels are shit and they get worse with each sequel

you could watch 2 though and you'll notice the drop in kino levels, and 3 is at least 3 times worse than 2 and from there it gets so much worse

Highlander 2 is the best movie mankind has created

Highlanders are aliens!

The acting is so bad, but there's something really memorable about this scene's ambience.

youtube.com/watch?v=twie6xsbWPg

>Remember Highlander, remember...

>I remember now! Planet Zod!

I rewatched this yesterday, it was a lot better than I remembered and a lot worse at the same time. I never noticed how great the visuals were.
Did Russell Mulcahy ever direct any other good movies?

>I just want Gerard Butler to be the first ACTUALLY scottish Mclead.
Not Karen Gillan?

>How much fun was it to let loose as the Kurgan? It sure looked like a lot! Any great set tidbits from Highlander?

>Clancy Brown: There was not a whole lot of fun to be had, it was a strange set. You know, we were all trying to make a good movie, and the producers were trying to, you know, make money any way they could, so there were a lot of things we had to work around, do on the cheap because of those producers. I don't know, there was just a point - I wasn't getting paid anything, Sean was getting paid a lot, so you have to decide if you're going to have fun or not, so the only thing I could have on that set was fun, so that's what I had!

>It's not one of my favorite experiences making that movie, although I did have fun on it, the circumstances of making it were very hard. And not pleasant, for a lot of people. I think Sean was fine, Sean worked for a couple of weeks and then took his money and did Untouchables, and Christoph was having fun, because he had just won the Cesar in france, so he was living the highlife. Roxanne and I were just trying to get by, you know, do what we could. It wasn't much on the page, to the Kurgan, it was not written well, it was just kind of a big thuggish bad guy, so I had to do something to make it interesting for myself, and Russel (the director) was having fun, so he let me get away with whatever I wanted to do.

>He was enjoying it enough, and it was a hard shoot for him as well. Some people onsets have a harder pull than other people, like Sean, he made a lot of money for very little work in those days, so he had fun, and others of us had a harder time and had to find more ways to enjoy ourselves.

Female immortals are garbage.

Fucking peacocks, man

I don't know any other Scots. I guess Peter Capaldi could be Ramirez.

I fucking love Highlander. Even the first few shitty sequels. Loved the series with Adrian Paul, too, despite its flaws. I slowly rewatched it again a few years ago on netflix. So much fun. When I was a kid in the nineties watching it all for the first time I was sure I was immortal and would "die" in my mid to late thirties and then live like that forever, like Duncan. Being an only child leaves you with a lot of imagination, man.

We'll see if it's true when I kill myself in 4 years.

He would be a shit Kurgan.

>We'll see if it's true when I kill myself in 4 years.
holy fucking kek that got me

What the fuck were they thinking with that? They literally sent the whole franchise from kino to shit in less than 15 minutes of the second movie, that's a world record for sure.

>Any true fan would know the horrors...its the planet Ziest!

General Katana would be horrified.

Admittedly there is one scene in Highlander 2 that got a laugh out of me.

>hey buddy, got a light?