Who would make the most money as a whore? Margaery, Dany or Cersei?

Who would make the most money as a whore? Margaery, Dany or Cersei?

Cersei

But I'd pay most for Missandei

Dany, id pay good bucks to fuck someone who styles herself "the mother of dragons"

Marg would do all the dirty stuff Cersei and Dany are too uptight to do.

Cersei

Why Cersei?

Cersei is in her 40s, Margaery her late 20s/early 30s, Dany her early 20s. Based purely on longevity, my money is on Dany.

Dany. She would probably see the highest. I was going to say Cersei, since she is a whore and looks like she would do anything, but that actually generally makes a prostitute cheaper.

Margaery should desu, she is so seductive and alluring she drives me mad. Cersei is an ugly old pale dried up cunt with a manface and boyhaircut. But everyone will want to fuck fat bitch Emilia because of the wig and the fact shes a symbol of girl power. So I guess Dany would get the most money as a whore

margaery since she has to be wild in bed

I think only Margery would be willing to shit into my mouth.

Book Cersei is hotter

Lannister nobility

This

Pic related is mine though, no touching.

Also who wants drogo's seconds.

I guess she always wears her necklace on outcalls

S-shut up.

Like what

Book Cersei is considered the most beautiful woman in all of Westeros. Perhaps Ashara Dayne rivalled her when she was around though.

there is something really hot about having a sexy witch on your side that would kill for you and also can do weird magic things

And yet she gagged on the cock of a dirty edge knight

Yes and she is bound by faith, to do your sexual bidding.

Like finger up the butthole stuff, you know what im talking about dont play gay with me

Margaery looks stuck up

Cersei practically looks like she's begging for a cock to slide up her ass

Cersei would do that

Cersei. Just to say people laid with nobility. Lannister nobility no doubt.

Dany doesn't have it like that.

Looks like my waifu.

Margaery was the Queen too

book cersei considers herself the most beautiful woman in all of westeros bruh

just like in real life that shit is up for debate among westerosi

also she's past her prime, she's in her early 30's now and her boobs are saggy, she got some love handles, she's not a 10/10 anymore

and thats coming from the book

>book cersei considers herself the most beautiful woman in all of westeros bruh

This. In the book, one of the things that traumatizes her the most in her walk of shame is some little kid saying that her tits aren't great.

i would fug the shit out of this woman

Margaery, she could play the role the guy wants her to play.

Even with renly, she tells renly that she could have her brother come in to get him started or have a threesome with both if it meant getting a baby in her. Handled the little physco joffery.

Dany. She's got High Bulgarian. .

Would she lick my ass?