Can someone please talk to me? I feel like you are one of the only places I can turn to...

Can someone please talk to me? I feel like you are one of the only places I can turn to. I have a lot of strife with my family and nobody around me is quite like me. They're all under the consumerism,hedonistic spell. Someone please just help me get this off my chest? Suicide now seems to relax me when I think of it

Other urls found in this thread:

buddhanet.net/e-learning/5minbud.htm
youtu.be/MBRqu0YOH14.
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Whats going on

What's up, OP?

Not alot, how bout you?

I feel you OP
Been feeling like shit lately. Losing all my friends and I feel like nobody's here for me

Hey, there are a lot more people out there like you than you probably think, probably even in your family. The thing is, a rough family situation is one of the hardest places for people to communicate honestly about how you feel. I'd say that you should try to tell someone about how you really feel, good and bad, as honestly as you can. I understand that the idea of giving up on all of it can be comforting but in the long term, it's usually worth it to stick around. Besides, even if you never really get things sorted out with your family, there is a whole world of people out there and all of them are trying to figure out a way to deal with the world and most of us are scared and confused to some degree. If you are real with other people about how YOU feel you'll prolly find out that other people feel kinda the same.

I just feel like I have to be an empty husk towards them in order to stay sane, but in the end that's not what I'm capable of. I am not a social person so I can't just go outside and find someone to hangout with, I've lost all my friends because they are just somewhat degenerate. I got a job and I'm paying rent, but I just want to save up and move out. I can't help but feel like I'd be running away from an important life lesson.

Same, been seeing my friends hang out with each other with out me is hard, feel so isolated, like i cant talk to anyone, no one would even know theres anything wrong cuz i hide it so well, not trying to sound like a little tumblr girl but i just dont know how to talk about my feelings, its not something ive ever done

This is going to sound lame anons, but the reason that these things bother you is because you let it.

Go here buddhanet.net/e-learning/5minbud.htm and read the four Noble Truths

Buddhism is not a religion but a philosophy. Take some time and read this - this could change your lives.

I am depressed too, but I go to work everyday, and work long days and eventually I'll have money to buy my own place and then I can be comfy and isolate myself from people. I'm not suicidal when I'm left alone. I have a fantasy in my head, kind of a space exploration themed one but when I'm at work (carpentry) I block out everything with some mellow music and headphones and daydream while I do my job. It relaxes me and keeps me sane. After a week or so the storyline gets tired and I come up with something different to think about. I never really considered myself creative or anything like that, but if I dont have an active train of thought my mind wanders and dwells on bad things I've done or been through. So I keep my mind occupied... I guess its kind of like whistling a tune only its in my head. Idk, it works for me though. Good luck.

>aydream while I do my job. It relaxes me and keeps me sane. After a week or so the storyline gets tired and I come up with something different to think about
Not at work, but I do this all the time
Listen to instrumentals and come up with stories and characters that identify with motifs
I don't write or read anything either, but it feels nice to have these fantasy worlds and characters that I'm in control of

Why her nipples like so weird

Are you me?? Im a finish Carpenter and listening to music while i work is honestly the most chill activity i do. I also have a dream of working my way up to afford my own respective place.

I'm the same way op. I just furiously Jack off and get drunk to numb the pain, basically just waiting for my pathetic life to end.

Virgins! Bah.
Never seen puffy nipples.

I feel exactly the same
If you have found out how to be “normal“ towards your family and friends let me know...

youtu.be/MBRqu0YOH14. Be optimistic nihilist

welcome to my life OP.

I love you

Jesus?

There are 7 billion people in the world. If 0.05% of them are similar to you, then there are 350000000 people like you. Not everybody agrees with consumerism, they merely tolerate it. Not everyone likes hedonism, they merely partake in it. Eventually most people learn how to bend instead of break. That's life.

Learn how to bend, OP. Swim in the abyss, do backstrokes. While you might think people are two-dimensional, the majority of them are all living their own personal narratives, all of them leading all kinds of lives and being privy to all kinds of things they otherwise would never share, or be able to share.

Makes life easier to live when you learn this for yourself.