What does Sup Forums think of Dihydrogen Monoxide

What does Sup Forums think of Dihydrogen Monoxide

100% of the people who've drinked it have died. stay the fuck away from this dangerous substance

Dihydrogen = 2hydrogen
Monoxide = 1oxygen

Water
H20

>"dont drink acid"
gee thanks user

stop this meme

I think we should gas all niggers.

If inhaled in sufficient doses, it can cause permanent death!
Skin contact with it's gas form can cause severe burns!

dihydrogen monoxide is water you dumbasses

This

>permanent death!
lets see if we can get feminists to ban it!
i bet it causes racism against indians and muslims!@

Does it really get a 2 in the health field?

THEY PUT CHEMICALS IN EVERYTHING
BUY ORGANIC

Call it hydric acid not dihydrogen monoxide, it's a chemically correct name and sounds scarier.

is it like nerve gas?

I can't seem to get enough. Maybe I'm diabetic...

Did a block of solid dihydrogen monoxide hit you on the head?

No shit

This

No shit captain.

Summerfag

I am thin maybe calling it Hydrogen Hydroxide or Hydronium hydroxide or hydroxide acid which sound more scary

always one of these tards in every thread. autists have no self-control

It's the main cause of climate change. We need to ban dihydrogen monoxide.

Just what a summerfag would say.

It's also the most significant part of acid rain.

except those are incorrect.

I don't like this one because a solution with a pH of 7 is not considered an acid.

Are you fucking retarded? Every party has a pooper.

Not to mention contact while in its gaseous state can cause SEVERE burns.

Take a chemistry class, plox.

It's hydric acid

Dude my dad works with this stuff at his job, this is no joke. They say it can be really bad for the environment and contribute to erosion of rock faces and stuff.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Y LMAO Y LMAO Y LMAO Y LMAO Y LMAO

le epic so ebin dae le epin win xD pwn’d ftw le bacon narwhale xP

tfw no gf xD ayy lmao! :p

upboated good sir i tip my fedora to you, fine gentlemen le real men have class xD real human bean!!1 dae cake is a lie lel epic fail!!!!!!!! ;p for YOU!! :DDD XD we r anonymous >:D lol DOGE111 so ebin much le1, for the lulz!! xD le upvote for you :) just epic, simply epin ROFLMAOCOPTER BBQ :o WE ESPORTS NOW :DDDDDDDDD, did u waifu?

le dae EXPLODIN KNEES PUDDI!!!! le epic oldfag here, ama :D, 5get or faget? keke ebin… SHOOP LE WHOOP :D XDDDDD, here have an upboat, lelele so much ebin 420 smoke weed!!!!!11 dae le trees? :D le tree blaze ftw! epic memes, us gamers huh!? >:) tips fedora, le any1 athiest? SJW EBIN WOW memez? RAISE UR DONGERS! 8D YTMD :))))))))

EPIC PWNAGE!………… CUPCAKES (im so randum :) dae la lets players!!! BROFIST :dd dae feel ? le sad frog faec. IM CIA, dae BANE!? PRO TIP: FOR YOU XDddd!!!11 le dubs goy! hehehehada dh…. twitch general /twitch/ @:=] kappa :D

le maymay arrow is this a le new epic meme? screen kapped for dat sweet karma xD. FUS ROH DAH!!!!!1 i used to be a christmas but then i took an arrow 2 da knee : BAZINGA BAZINGA ZIMBABWE. top kek, toppest of keks. le nyan cat? hahahaha le mayonaise. fucking epic ass meme i love that fucking meme so much man wait let me just gets crack pipe out smoke some of that good 420 shit : rips a bong AHHHHHHHHH YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that sure hit the spot ok now repeat that fucking epic ass M E M E

Could sound a lot scarier.

I meant hydric acid but auto correction in my phone put hydroxide

>hydric acid
I LIKE IT!

I think too because anyone would freak out with the word acid

Also the dihydrogen monoxide thing is sorta known by now

There was an average of 3,868 dihydrogen monoxide deaths a year between the years of 2005 and 2014. 20% of these deaths are children. And for every child dihydrogen monoxide kills, 5 more are hospitalized. Ban this dangerous chemical in all forms.

>mfw you think its an acid
>mfw you think you're on to something

I grew up with autism know I now how I got autism ban Dihydrogen Monoxide

Georgia tapes user greatly needs this

Hydroxide is just the OH– group