"that's all the dick you got whiteboi?"

"that's all the dick you got whiteboi?"

Other urls found in this thread:

xwebm.com/m/videos/view/Another-day-another-BJ-mp4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

all 4 inches baby

xwebm.com/m/videos/view/Another-day-another-BJ-mp4

"Yes my Queen. I am sorry for being a pathetic little sissy white boy, I am an inferior object and I know it. Please beat me and force me to do house work. Pimp me out like the faggot bitch I am for money.
Drain me of my entire bank account. It's all I am worth for. My sole purpose in life is to make you happy"

if it is not a satisfactory amount of penis then you may choose to not perform in intercourse with me

however, do not expect me to stay as your friend on Facebook >:)

Here's the $20, leave my room mom.

>implying I'd ever show a herpes-factory my magnificent cock

You got a problem wit it bitch or you wanna earn this moneys? There's 3 more negresses right in this motel could do me just as well.

Why would you fuck a nigger in the first place? Unless you want to die from AIDS and HIV then go fucking ahead.

That? Girl I call that my little clitty. Wan sum boipucci?

That's all the tit you got negress?

Same SJW/feminist, another day.

just kill your fucking pathetic selves

I make up for it with my privilege

A nigger would've killed and robbed me first before I could even finish tying my noose.

Get back to cotton picking ya fucking nigger!!

Bugs Bunny
>That's all folks

I just recently fucked a nigress and she literally called me daddy multiple times and told me she loved my big cock. I'm a skinny 25 year old white dude. Stay mad niggers.

Anyone who calls them a nigress has never fucked a black girl.
>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
Whoops, forgot.

Sup Sup Forums.

So I was FWB with this girl for a couple months and then i ended it.

I found a new gf and she found a black dude.
Well I ended things with my new gf a couple months later and the girl who dated the black guy came back to me instantly.

I wanted to be open about our past and she says she can't handle knowing about the women ive been with. But I told her idc about her past. She told me the black dudes dick was too big and it made her bleed.

She says our sex is the best she has ever had and what not. But damn, that shit is crazy yk. Maybe monster size isnt all that good. I am only 6.5 inches and pretty thick.

We've been solid and have had an amazing relationship together the past 2 years now.

At least it isn't covered in gangrene...

how does that logic work? i don't really care for niggers, so I fuck them to dominate them.

>so I fuck them to dominate them.
>how does that logic work?
How far do you wanna take this rabbit hole you fuckin cunt

are you mad nigger? bc im laughing my way into some nigger pussy