What's it feel like whitey? Knowing your women don't want you. You are inferior. You are weak. You are pathetic...

What's it feel like whitey? Knowing your women don't want you. You are inferior. You are weak. You are pathetic. White girls see through all the bullshit, they want to be pleased, fucked like animals. They know ONLY black men can do that.

Black Guys:
Have bigger dicks
Are better in bed
Have better stroke game
Have longer stamina
Are better athletes
Dominate the American culture
Are physically stronger
Aren't autistic faggots
Funny
Clever
Cool
Alpha
The list goes on and on and on.
You are inferior compared to black men in EVERY SINGLE WAY. Submit now white boy.

Other urls found in this thread:

xwebm.com/m/videos/view/Marica-is-rubbing-a-client-into-ecstasy-mp4
twitter.com/Ladyanaconda_/status/893267467975503873
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

xwebm.com/m/videos/view/Marica-is-rubbing-a-client-into-ecstasy-mp4

bigger cocks
wuz kangs
shilled by fags on Sup Forums
wuz kangs
got dem bars
can play dat b-ball
wuz kangs

Black people are autistic. What you people call rap is just some fucking low life using autotune to try to get a quick buck, and they almost never release any other albums. Fuking kill yourself. To the faggot op who is a fucking racist, inject yourself with a lethal amount of desomorphine and die!

Actually white people have larger dicks on average, at least in sweden.

What the fuck does waz kangs mean? Doesn't mean anything because it's fucking incorrect grammar. And another downside to that is black people beat their wifes/girlfriends up and get arrested

There is actually extremely good rap out there if you open your mind up to it. Deltron 3030 is one of the best albums in the world, and I listen to a LOT of music

living on da food stamps
abandoning yo kids
talking like retards
dirty stinky nasty stds

let's neglect every other black music genre out there that heavily influenced the white folcc in the past 100 years

could care less if wemon don't want me. I have working hands and toys.

>Black men dominate American culture.
Jewish men dominate American culture.

Wasn't applying it to all rap, just the people who think a pencil tapping against a brick wall while a person mumbles about drugs and money on autotune is good.

Doesn't matter if they want me or not. It's not rape if you don't get convicted.

i hate niggers but jesus christ thats pathetic user

the act of rape literally guarantees conviction. she'll just call the police afterwards

Dick described, unprompted, as "perfect" by +80% of women I've slept with
Oral game off the charts according to all women I've slept with
Professional musician / tenure track professor
Doctoral degree
Own/maintain a house
Own/maintain a car
Own/care for pets
6'1"
Gym 5x/wk, strong as fuck
Literally not jealous of black people. Used to teach at a HBCU. Socioeconomically they've been screwed. I recognize that... But slinging an extra inch of dick or a few percent less of body fat wouldn't make me give up my roll on the life dice. Eat my dick.

That's because you're an amateur. There's only a ten percent chance of conviction.

Nice pasta bro.

I think your bait gave me brain cancer

Trigger hounds are faggots, faggot.

I'm a mexican but you do know that niggers only make up a fifth of the population as whites so mathmatically it's literally impossible for you to take "all the white womenz" and that's not accounting black monoracial couples. But what did I expect? A nigger that can do math AND read? Haha sometimes i expect the craziest things

Yeah but at least we aren't black

Seconds later.."fuck nobody shook him!"

I see this kind of shit here everyday
fucking summerfug

Nothing in the rap genre will ever come close to the greatness or quality of Jazz.

Yall can keep her she is fucking disgusting.

Looks like someone shrank her face in Photoshop.

Lol you have no room to talking you're a fucking spic. You probably are a pedophile and like little boys like most of the Mexicans I've met. We really need to build that wall.

Hey remember that some are ok people.

Jesus that jacket is a fucking abomination

The funny thing is that blacks are so proud how (some) white girls want them, on the other hand almost no white man wants a black girl. Why? Blacks look like apes, a more human-like ape.

Most whiteboi's are too much of insecure beta cucks they would get overpowered emotionally and physically by a black girl. Good try sebastian.

Still waiting for that legitimate argument one day. Typical muh dik we wuz. Sage

But most of them are not going to get jobs as milkmen. We're going to need the paddy wagons to round them up.
>Modern Presidential
>Thinks it's still 1965.

I love black women. They don't call the police afterwards.

Mexicans are like the niggers of the Hispanic community only difference is most niggers are legal American citizens while spics are not

Have fun being a single parent. Your mixed kid will 100 times smarter than you.

ill still fuck because you and i know women just are sluts

ugly white women fuck black dudes get over it loooooool

White Guys:
Don't often go to jail
Know their fathers
Finish school
Invest in 401k's
Become CEOs more frequently
Have less chance of heart disease
Won't die of sickle cell
Aren't thugs
Proven to have greater intellect

twitter.com/Ladyanaconda_/status/893267467975503873

i am white and ill still you right now i am the new niggar because i CANT spell right dont give a fuck and will fuck anything

OH YA AND I HATE FUCKING MEXICANS NOW DAYS BLACKS AND WHITES TEAM UP BECAUSE WE BOTH CANT STAND MEXICANS

It was pretty fucking brutal trying to read that. Are you just dumb as rocks or a confirmed autist?

LOL MAYBE BOTH OR maybe black

Whatever, enjoy your aids, and all the other shit that comes with being a ghetto whore

Spoiler alert, no one likes the town bike. Just a cumrag for guys to use and throw away.

i submitted to my girlfriend after she gave me an option to either submit to her and let her fuck black guys or leave her..

Go back to the cotton fields Tyrone

>be me
>got black friends
>we've compared dick picks to see if the black dick myth is true, he has a 5 incher and i got a 8 incher
>Im white
>Im against autism
>Im the funniest person people know
>I play football, offense and defense
>Im cool
>I last very long in bed
>Ive done arm wrestling with black guys, ive won all the time
Now submit to the master race of alpha white males, we know our fathers, We typically have smarter children, and i also have an IQ of 160. Submit your argument race traitor.

Wait wait wait, arent you white? Your babies will be mixed, therefore making there be no black babies. You are a generic fucktard dame, get back to the kitchen whore.

Too bad Tyrone can't put that blacks are smarter than other races, because the little nigglet knows it to be true.

>niggers
>funnier than whites

Come on OP, at least try with your bait

White males are supperior, WHITE POWER, were the smartest in this planet, how else do we make over 1m a year?

Reply with white power if you agree.

You say only black men can fuck you like animals because black men are chimps

everyone here is stupid as fuck cant you see the big picture because if you live in the usa or a free market you would understand cream since money is everything i dont care where what my pee pee is sticking into as long as i am fucking something

You niggers are lucky we gave you a chance to live like the humans you aren't instead of keeping you as slaves

We need to put the male niggers back into the cotton fields. WHITE POWER

You lie like a nigger.

What about the female niggers, they cant work and no want else wants them, the nigger men dont deserve them so what do

money makes us all equal but in my eyes Spanish will never be equivalent to me..however i have dream of have a 3sum but i am 2 girls away from it

>Bigger dicks
big dicks hurt women. any woman who wants a big dick is a masochist.
>Better in bed
sauce pls.
>Better stroke game
wtf does this even mean?
>Longer stamina
that is not a racial attribute. That comes with training and practice
>Better athletes
Because white men bred you to be physically strong. You're welcome
>Dominate the American culture
lol no, you don't. Sports, Jazz and hip hop aren't exclusively american culture.
>Physically stronger
depends on training and practice. You are becoming weaker as technology advances and your children become more nerdy/die in the street
>aren't autistic faggots
Implying being mentally retarded is better than being autistic
>funny
You realize people are laughing AT you because of your stupid ebonics, right?
>Clever
no
>Cool
not any more than any other race. Beaners are cool and fun to party with. More fun than niggers imo.
>Alpha
Not racial or true

This bait was delicious

Jew bait but...

the only reason theyre are fucking is because the media brainwashed them to

I grew up in the 80s and 90s and remember niggers talking shit about how unattractive white bitches were NON STOP

The source of the whitey is the white vagina, this is a campaign of genocide

#woke

>we've compared dick
>got black friends
>Im against autism
>I play football, offense and defense
>Im cool
>I last very long in bed
>Ive done arm wrestling with black guys, ive won all the time
Wrong

yes we our but you are insane since other cant see that we our guided and imprison by other peoples ideas

I met him in a crowded room
Where people go to drink away their gloom
He sat me dawn and so began
The story of a charmless man
Educated the expensive way
He knows his claret from his beaujolais
I think he'd like to have been Ronnie Kray
But then nature didn't make him that way
He went na na na na na na na
Na na na na na na na na na
He thinks he's educated
Airs those family shares