metacritic.com/movie/suicide-squad
rollingstone.com/movies/...-review-w432204
cinemablend.com/reviews/...9/suicide-squad
hollywoodreporter.com/re...m-review-915825
screencrush.com/suicide-squad-review/
ign.com/articles/2016/08...de-squad-review
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Essential normie-core

Marvel's best along w/ Ant-Man. A solidly good movie. Not great but really well done.

the last act was a pretty bad

for an ensemble movie though, it did a solid job of introducing the characters and selling me on their interactions

Anyone else think that the first avengers was kinda shit?

I stopped watching Marvel after Iron Man 3.
I really liked Suicide Squad.
Should I check out GotG?

>I really liked Suicide Squad.
why?

No

>not liking fun

Literally R*ddit the meme

The dance off was perfect. We all know it, but only the few the proud can admit it.

>A solidly good movie. Not great but really well done.
>it did a solid job of introducing the characters and selling me on their interactions

these

Yes. Visually it's far and away the best MCU film. Good world building, cool effects. Gunn knows what he's doing, Super is good as well.

all the avengers movies suck

Iron Man and Civil War are literally the only good MCU flicks.

Its a great big world. I'm sure there are plenty of people.

It was still better than the Avengers

The quips aged like milk.

Garbage meme flick thats been forgotten and left on Sup Forums like it should be. I understand you're trying to play catch up because you're from Sup Forums, but do it on that board and not an art one like Sup Forums.

GOTG was a better Star Wars movie than TFA

It sucked dick.

Can you not differentiate between a classic satire that's beautifully done and a goofy romp?

what this guy said

Fell asleep on multiple occasions trying to watch this movie, to fucking boring to watch havent even watched the movie in one full sitting

Considering how bad a lot of the modern action films are, I am not complaining about Marvel's work. It's not meant to be Black Swan or Prisoners. They're just actions movies.

And they're not comedies either...

For better or for worse, it was a generation defining movie. It took a risky concept and delivered better than anybody could have hoped for.

While Joss Whedon is a pretty mediocre director, he writes very tight scripts. That was exactly what The Avengers needed, and what BvS sorely lacked.

Yeah, it really wasn't all that great.

Did anybody else think that this movie was actually very good? I'm starting to feel like there is serious bias amongst reviewers.

>Good world building
Question, why are there space humans and also not space humans in the same movie? The MCU is basically supposed to take place in our world, right? So, is there just a secret division of humanity that secretly broke off and went to go live in space in top secret?

S H U T
Y O U R
B R A I N
O F F
B R O O B R U H

The Nova Corps people? I don't think they're human.

Dont ever look at rotten tomatoes for reviews, yes i know they just provide the reviews from critics, but look what they gave sharknado, ghostbusters 2016, and others, me i didnt nessiarily dislike the movie but i didnt like it, if they were going to kill supes they shoulnt have added that stupid dirt scene thats what ruined it for me... As for the martha scene, people are bitching about that too much, if you look into it, it shows that when batman was finnishing off superman and he said martha, batman saw himself in clark and he was the man who killed his parents so yeah... I liked the martha scene... Sew me

LOL
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/text/BROOBRUH/

I watched it last night for the first time

It was pretty fun

>I liked the martha scene... Sew me
is english your first language?

On the patrician site I use for ratings it has a 2/5 and is only praised by people who like stuff like Deadpool, Keanu, X-men, and even Civil War

So its confirmed pleb shit?

Never said BvS should be praised, just not as bad as everyone thinks

What memes were even in it?

RT doesn't tell you how good a movie is

It just tells you how much consensus there is among critics. The majority of critics feel that BvS deserves a 6/10 or less.
I don't think a 6/10 is an unfair grade for BvS, especially the abysmal theatrical cut.

the jokes were designed to be memetic

It entertained me. What do you expected?

The 'dance-off' scene will be the first thing people here mention.
It makes everyone here go fucking insane for whatever reason.

>the creators of the movie want people to talk about the movie with their friends
GOD FORBID

What jokes aren't?

Watch it and ignore the rest it's the only good marvel movie aside from Iron Man 1
If you don't like it never look back

ITT: DC cucks trying to spin it like Marvel is the shit universe.
Nice try . Everyone knows that the DCU is lowest tier of garbage and it's on its last legs before another reboot.

Honestly I think Iron Man 1 was the only MCU movie I liked.
I'll check GotG out.

It's not just RT DC fags. Almost everyone is saying SS isn't that good.

metacritic.com/movie/suicide-squad

rollingstone.com/movies/...-review-w432204

cinemablend.com/reviews/...9/suicide-squad

hollywoodreporter.com/re...m-review-915825

screencrush.com/suicide-squad-review/

ign.com/articles/2016/08...de-squad-review

Keep reaching

Great Tier:
Captain America 2
Iron Man
Ant Man

Bretty Good Tier:
Civil War
Guardians of the Galaxy
Iron Man 3 (never understood the hate for this one)
The Avengers

Passable Tier:
Captain America
The Hulk

Bad Tier:
Avengers 2
Iron Man 2
Thor 2

Great Tier:

Bretty Good Tier:

Passable Tier:

Bad Tier:
Man of steel

Shit tier:
BvS
Suicide Squad

GotG and Ant-man are Marvel's most overrated movies and that's saying something.