>Mass shootings
>Olympics bombing
>Boston bombing
>Abortion bombings
>American Mosque bombings
>Red State Incarceration Rates
>Red State Rape Rates
>Red State Molestation Rates

Will they start throwing acid in the faces of liberals? Will they start bombing liberals' homes? Are they as bad as Islamic Terrorists? Do they belong in prison?

republicans are the biggest pussies in history

even pacifist monks have more balls than them

republicans are just spineless daddy-issues turbo snowflakes

every republican Ive ever met talks shit all the time and pussies out when they have to do actual real work

they're the nerds of the political kingdom
actually no thats an insult to nerds

republicans are just big mouthed glass trombones

>All x are y

Uh....most named were democrats idiot.

Actually all of them were Republicans. You should check your facts before spouting Sup Forumsshit

aaaaaand that's a lie.

theeeeenks!

>go vote for trump again ya fuckin' retarded terrorist

BINGO

man what a shit thread.

And they say "most people in prison in red states are black", that's not true. They're poor white trash males.

>When you samefag this fucking hard
I love how you call republicans pussies and terrorists at the same time.

>drive a truck filled with a bomb up to a building
>explode it

passive aggressive bitch shit. your timothy McVeigh died a pussy after he killed all those toddlers and innocent Americans.

Yes republicans are all of that, but at least we don't produce 0/10 bait

Also the Bowling Green Massacre

How the hell was the Boston Marathon Bombing republican? Bullshit/10

Probably not the best meme since it shows that college dropouts can be just as successful as college grads.

That russian guy was a registered republican you dumbfuck

RIP BOWLING GREEN AND COFEVE

>mfw I was on base and saw 1 trump sticker. usually you see thousands

Look at how gracefully trump skis. Why can't he lead with grace, integrity and dignity, like his skiing?

Actually he's right most mass shooters are liberals and lefties.

Triggered lefties only ree and scream.

Cheer up, OP. The Haitians are fleeing by the thousands. Maybe you'll get a cut of the leftover nigger gibs and you can get a new tattoo!

Yeah that's why all the school shootings happen in deep red states. Get the fuck out of here faggot.

How often do you find dropouts as successful as MBA's?

Are republicans really trying to make this a thing (I hope you are, liberals will rule over your kind for generations to come).

Bill Gates was an obvious exception to the rule. And retards love fat idiots like Hannity and Rush Limbaugh (their kind come a dime a dozen).

Why are these threads full of the same fagging liberals. Wish we had ID's.
Why are you still bots still posting when the correct the record money has dried up?

Jesus Christ forgives your retardation, boy.

U mad, faggot?

Republicans are more successful. They pay the other taxes and own the most small businesses in this country? The people who don't produce vote for Democrats.

>20 cherry-picked cases from over 350 mass shootings and over 14,000 fatal gun shooting deaths PER YEAR
Yeah, really proving your point there republihick

>Every Sup Forums political argument ever

They did it in the name of Islam in protest against the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan which are things that most Republicans agree with (pro tip: it's not). You sir are fucking retarded.

30%

Lowest Approval Ratings in US History

SAD!

That's why you're still living at home, bubba?

We will just have to agree that truth is not something you value. Most of those in your list were mentally ill democrats.

To.deny that is laughable.

That's why all the states with the highest GDP in America are solid blue huh? Keep telling yourself that, trumpcuck.

I vote Republican because they lower taxes, which makes everything you buy cheaper.

fuck OP is a raging faggot
>mfw reading the bullshit in this retarded shit

Nope.

Blue states = worth trillions
Red states = welfare states

We (blue states) pay your taxes and subsidies. We have since the 1800's. Red states haven't succeeded at industry or technology. Total failures.

Blue states are the earners/producers. Boeing, Microsoft, Wall Street etc. ad infimum.

>Virginia
>Colorado
>Illinois
>Deep Red States

Kike detected.

Trump appreciation thread now

Look whomoays the most taxes. It's isn't the niggers and spics the lefties rely on.

when do they lower taxes?

>Mostly caused by niggers

Hello ShariaBlue

there's been a school shooting in each state. so suck balls.

Yeah I'm sure the people who run and work at Boeing and work in wallstreet are all liberal Democrats.

>ShariaBlue
Two kopeks have been deposited in your account comrade.

46 posts 19 posters, jee I wonder who is same fagging...

thats right lefty, keep your us and them mentality, then go smack someone over the head with a bike lock for supporting your president.

fucking filthy domestic terrorist

Do you see me defending niggers? Not like whites are far behind in those statistics.

Sick burn.

son are you trying to speak English? are you in a rage? are you foreign?

try again in English please.

You’re both faggots but republicans are faggots with sprinkles on top.

Way to lose an argument, trumptard.

republicans have the political form of aspergers

You're from Somalia?

hey look a libertarian republican

Deport lefties

I see our constant encouragement for you to commit suicide has been neglected today.

And Democrats have the political form of niggers

what argument???
i was mealy giving my 2 cents.. faggot

>muh white genocide!
>muh white economic anxiety!
>muh trannys turning my toddlers gay!
>muh christian family values under attack!
hahah....yeah WE'RE the ones guilty of "us vs. them" mentality. Sit down fucking trumphick cocksucker

fucking deplorable foreign russian whore

At least they don't sucker punch girls while bragging about how alpha Trump is.

Somalia isn’t ancap kike

You doubt they are? Everyone I've known on Wall Street, Microsoft (here in Belleve), Valve, Expedia, Boeing, Hollywood are liberals.

And those make up trillions of dollars of industry.

Republicans don't believe in education. What are you retards earning and how son. See how that works? You have to have an education to work on Wall Street, Boeing, in Tech (unless you're a natural-born genius, in which case you'd be a liberal).

Bill Gates and Steve Allen. Natural-born geniuses. Dropouts. Liberals.

Steve Jobs. Genius. Dropout. Liberal.

Einstein. Genius. Democrat.

Whites arent far behind? Niggers make up 13% of the population but over 50% of shootings

You sure about that, because last time I checked there's no actual government in power there.

theres some much salt. go punch a tree

>Are republicans terrorists?
Based on that list, you've got a point. But until trumptards and republicunts start practicing religious extremism and forcing others to follow their beliefs on threat of physical harm...oh wait.
Yep, turns out they are domestic terrorists I guess then lol

CNN is fake news!

Federal Reserve, Social welfare, and minimum wages I couldn’t support democrats

>DELETE THIS!
IT MUST BE FAKE (((NOOZ)))!

Republicans' best effort's an orange reality tv show conman? KEK I mean really??

I'm an Independent, but GW soured the GOP for me, and now you want me to take Donald Trump serious?

Fuck the Midwest and south, this country can't afford to pay them any mind, ever again.

But we support you every month sending that disability check your mother has no problems cashing.

its another fine day on Sup Forums

>Hillary was a good choice
>mfw

Yeah. Again. I'm not defending the fucking niggers. But if you're going to cite that, the whites are next on the list after niggers for % of shootings. Not exactly the moral high ground you imagine it to be.

"My college career was waking up late, memorizing someone else's notes, doing bong hits, and going to soccer practice."
-Jon Stewart

1/10 bait for making me look it up

Xddd lole you made a spelling error can you even speak English.???????

Checkmate drumpf

republicans are muslims

Doesn’t make it ancap and there is small amounts of many governments there. It doesn’t follow the NAP, doesn’t care about property rights,doesnt have a voluntary society, doesn’t follow natural law, and doesn’t allow for the free market to trust flourish. Well it doesn’t have a huge state so it must be ancap that’s your fucking logic you mentally handicap libtard

I figured that would be your only response to save face when you have no actual reply. Thanks!

Real libertarians are more apt to side with liberals.

Thus you're another fraud. And a GOP'er in sheep's clothing.

>'anarcho capitalism'
>votes republican

u vewy vewy smawt

Whites underrepresented

fuck off, shareblue

I'll let you think through what you said, because you just described ancap to a T.

OMG they're being RACIST against WHITES! DEPLOY JEFF SESSIONS AND MAKE MARIJUANA SUPER ILLEGAL!

I'M SUPER CEREAL!

94 posts 27 posters. As usual is the same three lefties

im a big bad anarchist >:3