Shailene Woodley Isn't Interested In 'Divergent' TV Adaption

>The latest installment of the Divergent film series, Allegiant, opened to an underwhelming box office and poor critical response. As a result, Lionsgate cut the budget for the fourth film, Ascendent, and announced plans to complete the franchise with a TV movie

>“Last I heard they were trying to make it into a television show. I didn’t sign up to be in a television show,” she shared. “Out of respect to the studio and everyone in involved, they may have changed their mind and may be doing something different, but I’m not necessarily interested in doing a television show.”
screenrant.com/divergent-shailene-woodley-tv-movie-series-allegiant/

Why are movie stars so against television?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/explore/tags/amwf/
boxofficemojo.com/movies/?id=easya.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

She should be interested in whatever she can get at this point. Her career is practically dead.

More like

>Shailene Woodley not contacted about starring in Divergent TV adaptation, salty bitch remains salty

The unemployed on this site talking about careers kills me.

I make more money than Shailene Woodley lmao

She's a fucking nobody, when I looked at the OP I thought the girl was the decoy from TCAP.

There's still a stigma attached to television acting even though they do a better job in less amount of time in most cases.

>Career is practically dead
That's not Mel Gibson

Tv shows are like an actual job.

I thought they finished Hunger Games years ago???

I make more money than a Hollywood actress too, user.

I can't fucking believe they made the second and third, honestly.
I bet it felt real good to chop off that festering wound and shelf it for "maybe netflix later"

And this isn't a "woodley says no to a TV adaptation" this is "woodley doesn't know what the fuck is going on but is pretending she's bowing out and not getting kicked out"

Yo this bitches titties are on point son. I seent them in some movie about snow or some shit it surprised the fuck outta me.

With her ASIAN boyfriend. She doesnt want to do a TV show because it is more time-consuming than a movie and she wants to spend that time eating clay & taking YELLOW dick.

> actress

She hasn't been anything in years.

This.

TV shows film 45 minutes in 8 days. Movies spend 10x that to film 90 minutes.

>With her ASIAN boyfriend

She is a reflection of the movement of the tremendous increase of AMWF relationships in the last few years as seen in the link below :

instagram.com/explore/tags/amwf/

Snowden comes out next week and her last movie was this year you stupid fuck.

why were all her MJ Watson scenes cut from Spider-Man?

you sure thats an asian? looks mexican to me

fuck, is she married to Liu Bei?

is that guy filipino, thai or something?

>It's this smelly gook

You are my favorite poster because I can picture you every single time you post with your ugly loveless bodypillow fucking fish head face and piggy nose comparing yourself to these good looking Asian guys. Also Shailene is with a Mestizo, stay inferior bananaskin.

Jesus you are out-of-touch with the entertainment industry. The "Divergent" sequel was in 2015 and "The Fault in Our Stars" opened in 2014 with a over $50 million opening.

Outside of Jennifer Lawrence, she is next biggest young female movie star in Hollywood.

Shailene is cute. CUTE!

Not to mention she isn't even white herself.

This. She's up there with kstew at this point.

She did Snowden for free out of desperation. Volunteer work doesn't count.

Calm down Shailene Woodley's agent. Tell her to be in movies that aren't box office poison if you want her to be what you say she is.

Yes, and here's another picture of the average white "woman" with her ASIAN boyfriend. How can us whitey 12s even compete.

>is
Was

Moving goal-posts

Source

name another young Hollywood female star in Hollywood that can open a movie on its opening weekend with over $50 million with them in the main lead role.

1) Jennifer Lawrence
2) Kristin Stewart
3) Shailene Woodley

Name me another .... She is part of a very tiny elite club of actresses.

>Box office poison
Retard

Lena Dunham, Amy Schumer, Emma Stone, Michael Cera, etc.

Speaking as an actor, her saltiness is likely because she signed up to do a series of features, which are limited in their scope and timeline and doesn't want to move to a TV series because she doesn't want to unintentionally get stuck in a scenario where the whole point is to be dragged on for years. That said TV is going through a revolution and any movie star should really be thrilled to potentially get a TV gig, because the work is steadier and usually you can get much deeper with it. Could be laziness, could be wiliness. Either way she cute d00d

Wow girls don't wear make up all the time wow.

You'll never land better.

>she only looks bad because of no makeup!!

wew lad

>This mad waifu faggot

Show me the receipts for a movie she has carried herself that wasn't based on some YA novel.

There he goes again. Calm down dude I'd split your waifu with my BBC I'm just saying she isn't some perfect specimen of A+ list Hollywood talent.

JUST A PSA:

Not only is Sailene foot friendly but she actually has a foot fetish! She's cute, CUTE

>Lena Dunham
What movie was she in where was was the main/central character and opened over $50M at the box office?

>Amy Schumer
She is 35 years old

>Emma Stone
FUN FACT : Emma Stone has never been in movie where she was the main lead character. All of her roles consists of being secondary characters (ie girlfriend of the lead character).

most white girls who date asians are closet lesbians

oh hell yes

>Emma Stone has never been in movie where she was the main lead character.

What is Easy A.

>With her ASIAN boyfriend
OH NO

hey shailifag
you're embarrasing yourself girl.

So how far did you have to scroll to find that pic. I literally included a link in my post

>instagram.com/explore/tags/amwf/

and this is what anybody could scroll through and see the 'average' asian guy + white girl couple.

If you're really going to try to say this butterface is more famous than any of the Emmas I'm leaving the thread because you have been blinded by waifushit.

Shailene Woodley's hotness level fluctuates on a daily basis.

Sometimes I see her in an interview or something and she looks really hot, and then sometimes she looks like a bloated turd sandwich. I don't understand at all.

I didn't have to scroll at all, I took it off your Instagram.

she's part nigger

What is this asian men with white chicks spam? Is there some super insecure chingchong that is posting this shit all over the place?

>Why are movie stars so against television?

there exists the stigma that tv stars are lesser than movie stars. so why would a movie star want to basically downgrade? plus, there is more money to be made with a movie as opposed to tv series or made for tv movie.

you sure these things you're seeing are from the same year?

Yep, and he's been doing it for years. He's the most hilariously pathetic person on Sup Forums.

Yes, sometimes even just promoting the same project on different shows she looks completely different.

>What is Easy A.

"Easy A" opened to $17 million and ended up making $55 million in the US.
boxofficemojo.com/movies/?id=easya.htm

All of Shailene last 3 movies (Divergent, The Fault In Our Stars, Divergent sequel) where she got TOP billing (meaning she was the lead main character) opened to around $50 million in its opening weekwend have have grossed over $100 million.

I like how that one "she hasn't been in anything in years" guy quietly ignored how blown the fuck out he was

[citation needed]

It would have those same numbers with any lead you delusional fag

>All of Shailene last 3 movies (Divergent, The Fault In Our Stars, Divergent sequel) where she got TOP billing (meaning she was the lead main character) opened to around $50 million in its opening weekwend have have grossed over $100 million.

with huge budgets and that's why they are tv movies and shows now

>Based on YA novels so guaranteed at least $50mil

Show me one movie she has carried on her own that did anything at the box office that wasn't based on YA shit. You can't.

Why are you talking about its earnings all of a sudden? Could it be that you were fucking wrong and now scrambling to change the subject?

i never ever ever really get why this chose this plain white girl as the mc of this teen flick. jfc pick someone attractive hell someone above 6 so at least its worth fapping for.

Ghostbusters lady

>TV shows film 45 minutes in 8 days

Not the good ones

Goal post status: moved

>Implying anything other than fourteen year old girls and fat neckbeard waifushits saw those movies

Normal people don't know who the fuck she even is.

>michael cera
>female
Confirmed bait

>Ghostbusters lady
Ghostbusters lady is a young Hollywood actress?

Jennifer Lawrence = 26
Kristin Stewart = 25
Shailene Woodley = 24 yrs old

Not the point. You look even dumber now.

>Gets proven wrong
>LE GOALPOSTS MOVING ACKSHUALLY

You're one sad fucker.

>Production Budget: $8 million
>74 million worldwide

WHY ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT FUCKING HOW MUCH THESE SHIT MOVIES ARE MAKING WHEN THEY ALL FUCKING FLOPPED SO BAD THEY HAD TO TURN IT INTO A FUCKING TV MOVIE!!

My point still stands. I may be sad, but you're definitely MAD

don't break the waifufag bubble please.

TV is a bigger commitment and they could do multiple seasons. There's no reasonable expectation that she'd jump at doing it when she didn't sign up for that.

If ghostbusters had these three in it people would've bitched way less.

Your point is wrong and no one is mad but you. Your waifu a shit and I'll leave you now to go watch the handegg in your permavirgin sadness.

"The Fault In Our Stars"

>12 million budget
>320 million worldwide box office.

It wasn't a woman thing. It was the fact they were ugly fat women.

I didn't read your post because I am shit posting. Please don't respond to this.

What are you even doing here you emotional ignorant?
Go to the goddamn kitchen where you belong.

The source material isn't great. If you're going to get into something long form, wouldn't you want it to be something worthwhile?

(((Shailene Woodley)))

Why didn't Sony/Marvel keep her around for the Spider-Man reboot?

(((Whatshername neon demon bitch)))

i find it really hilarious how mad you white boys are when we fuck you white girls. i'm not salty you fucking asian girls, hell you can have all of them, just leave the white girls to us

Fuck, she could never really recover from that.

A spider already bit her bloated face

She's the lead actress in a film franchise.

Incredible tits. I would have never guessed it. Made me reconsider some girls I never approached in the past

None.

oh my dog user, you're really sincerely trying from your heart

To prove every single post you make wrong? I'm barely trying.

Tiger?

Yeah you would, that's probably why she doesn't sound interested. If I were to sign onto a TV show it would have to be something that really excited me, since if it didn't take off it'd probably put my career back in the dump, and if it did take off I'd be stuck with it potentially for years and years. I don't blame her at all