Do Korean women have any flaws?

Do Korean women have any flaws?

Yeah, they're not Japanese

/watch?v=dBUsJwu5YCA

They age overnight. Go to sleep 30 abd wake up 60. Happens to the best of em.

3d

Asian in general have those long uneven nail unpaid or manicure ...just ugly yellowish and uneven HUGE turnoff for me

Agreed.

Other than their god complex and vampire skins? No clue bud.

>korean
>not white

there's your problem

Worst thing is that they have Korean mothers. Being married to a Korean girl makes me an expert on the topic.

yeah, they're Korean

Except for being korean, no. No flaws, at all. Only the part where they are korean.

Fake, plastic, superficial, gold digging, soulless thots. Each and every last one of them.

Ugly faces. Useless tiny tits. Age like potatoes.

No litterally master race, had a 50/50 Korean jap for awhile. Good times, regret nothing except moving on

Im stationed in Korea im about leave here pretty soon. I've been here for a year tomorrow ask me anything.

How does it feel to be a welfare queen?

How many different korean ladies did you fuck?

what percentage of korean chicks shave their pubes? just guesstimate.

>not posting full link
gtfo summer

They smell like onions.

We'll, they're Korean. There's that.

>Korean women have any flaws?
They need plastic surgery to look pretty.

Feels nice man. Literally have done nothing and have gotten payed doing so.
2. Its just sex i get over it pretty soon. Nice faces but hard to communicate. They do age really slow but once they hit their late 40's. Its over.
I wanna say not that much. Interesting fact: alot of Koreans fuck durring the day and continue their day like normal.

fucking this

korea is the only place that has more surgery than mexico

Apart from being Korean, nothing, but that's enough.

this

they think having a fan on when you fall asleep is going to suck all the air out of the room and suffocate you. If that isn't a flaw then I don't know what is.

They eat dogs. Still have slavery. Their vaginas are usually dark in color, I don't like that. Many like to poop on each other. When they fuck they sound like dying hyenas. Most of them go under the knife to cut out the ugly.

The mixed with whites are usually the best, but I'd go with Japanese on that.

bump

>Still have slavery.
What?

bumo

They're women and Korean. There's the flaws.

What woman is attractive in their late 40's aside from the few and far between?

What's wrong with eating dogs?

...?

You know that some crazy guy in Korea has more or less enslaved the entire country, right?