Wny Sup Forumstards are obsessed with the word "cuck" meme

Is it not very strange that Sup Forumstards have an unhealthy obsession with using the cuck meme as an offense to ridicule people?

I find these two points to be most interesting:

> Most people here praise superior men, the improving of men, "muh might makes right", muh better genes, or simply loathe betaness in general, and all that kind of shit.

> Cuckolding is simply nature's way of removing genetic material that is, by definition, inferior, as such, according to the beliefs of a large part of/pol/, cuckolding should not be viewed in a negative manner because it improves the qualities of offspring who'd otherwise be fathered by a beta provider with few manly traits (This offspring would also get cucked in the future, anyway)

After analyzing this contradiction, I've come to the following conclusions:

> The majority of Sup Forumstards who use "cuck" as a meme insult are betas themselves who came up with a defense mechanism to fight their fears through irony

> Given Sup Forums's racism and the contradiction posted above, I think it is safe to say that Sup Forumstards stamp out "cuckolding" as being something bad because they themselves are afraid of getting cuck'd by another race similarly as they're genetically afraid of other races commiting some crime against them, therefore they do their best to stigmatize the term and the behavior in order to prevent it from happening.

> As a consequence, these Sup Forumstards are beta losers who could also be suffering from physical inadequacies, such as having a small penis, or being overweight.

> Your average Sup Forumstard autist will use any meme at its disposal to hide these facts beneath piles of shitposting

Search in your heart and you'll know this is true

It's the new gyno from /fit/

Also the board has a cuckoldery audio tape playing for weeks as a prank

Also forgot to mention you're not wrong. A for effort.

>being alpha is pure physical material form
>alpha is all about how many women you sleep with
>using the words alpha, beta, Un-ironically
>wasting at least 10 minutes to type at least 6 paragraphs about Internet slang involving Cuck.... For free

You got a problem user. I'd suggest you take a break from the memes.

If the person known as Sup Forums hates betaness and hates a beta act, how is that contradictory, sorry?

Because it's a good fucking word.

4 letters, consonant heavy. Just SOUNDS insulting.

Plus it's literal definition makes it like calling someone a beta-male on steroids in half the time. It's amazing. How do you NOT like cuck as an insult, you fucking cuck?

>All that text
I hope you put that much effort in when your building the wall.

>sounds insulting

No it doesn't. It's equivalent of the effect faggot gives

Give Pedro time, he's trying very hard!

You're a pseudo-intellectual mongoloid OP. Disrespecting or disliking someone who is inferior is natural. Having disdain for cucks and cuckoldry is natural if you're not a cuck, because by the logic in the first statement, they'd be inferior. When people are torn apart for being cucks it's the same as if they were just retarded or had some other serious flaw. Sup Forumsacks don't spend all their time trying to do social engineering

You're going to tell me that a portmanteau between the two best curse words in the english language, cunt and fuck, is not of itself phonetically conventional insulting?

You filthy unwashed nigger jew, get out of here with this weak-fuck shit. I have no more time for your nonsense.

Found the cuck

Sup Forums's version of liberal calling someone a racist

This is just more of this kind of bullshit.
>You shame fags must mean you are a closet fag.

Cuck is the best insult.

>UUUUUU SO WEAK

What the fuck hahahahaha

Yeah its the new faggot but the implications of this becoming the new faggot are mindblowing.

>juan a cuck

So how's your wife's son doing?

Cállate pinche cuernudo cabrón :^)

It is though.

>he actually is offended someone called him a cuck
Wow, could you be anymore of a cuck?

The left is obsessed with the word bigot/racist. Think about that for a second, Pedro the Indio.

Exactly. That's why Sup Forums will come to love it. There's no stopping the flow.

Faggot is also a nice insult

Ok, but why does everyone here call each other faggots?

Don't question it you faggot.

Most Sup Forums tards are at the mental age of your average middle schooler, hence they all act like middle schoolers who just learned a new term.

See: Yolo, swag, etc