What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mJCMxk7AdDA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

NOTHING AT ALL

youtube.com/watch?v=mJCMxk7AdDA

is something wrong with this season, something doesnt feel right, its like the 1st episode was pretty good and then shit

Roiland decided to shoehorn women into the writer's room to increase diversity.

they made a third season

Because of
>Muh diversity!

figures why its going downhill, women

>Hey, Morty, could you hand me that *BURP* god on my workbench.

>R-Rick, there is no g-god o-

>That's right, Morty! There is no God! Fuck you and my family. WUBALUBADUBDUB! SHIT ON THE FLOOR! I'M ALWAYS RIGHT!

>*BURP* Hey Morty did you go to the *BURP* store like I asked?

>Y-yeah Rick I s-sure did our fans were t-there with me

>Oh Morty *BURP* good 4th wall hey *BURP* did you *BURP* get *BURP* everything *BURP* on *BURP* the *BURP* list *BU

>W-well I tr-tr-tried Rick except the l-last thing on the list

>'God' is last on the list right *BURP* Morty?

>Y-yeah Rick I couldn't find g-god--

>Exactly Morty! No one can find God because he isn't real! SHIT DICK POOPY POOP WUB DUB
>FUCK GOD, FUCK RELIGION, I'M SMART, WUBBALUBADUBDUB GET SCHIFTWY SHIT ON THE FLOOR YEAH! NIHILISM! *tips fedora*

>hey morty burp come here

>o-okay rick

>look up on that roof you see burp that right there look at that

>w-what rick

>that god on the roof

>b-but rick there isn't a god o-

>YOU'RE RIGHT MORTY THERE ISN'T A GOD
>SCHWIFTY DIARRHEA KILL ME NIHILISM

normies found the show

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

damn, nothing is safe
>sheds single tear

god fucking dammit women should not be working in comedy writing

that is what everyone has been saying
it is because they hired a bunch of women for the writers room

Good fucking Job Cartoon Network. You killed another show. Gotta make room for more TTG episodes EH?

women aren't funny. they need male writers to MAKE them funny

can somebody cap Sup Forums's reaction to the new episodes and send it to Roiland and Harmon?

I know we've always ragged on R&M for being a little bit Reddit... But this shit is too much. I can't even watch the last two episodes.

nothing? you just want to complain about women because you're a dumb male viewer who couldn't write shit even if you had a ghost writer

Rick and Morty has always had straw feminist moments since season 1, I'd say the current season is going alright so far

Yeah it's a fucking problem. Even Spongebob made it a good four seasons before this shit happened.

(You)

muh feminisms

Pickle Rick! Season 3 is great

confirmed for full on retarded meninists

Meninism is actually a parody of modern day feminism. It's all a joke. A satire movement.

>only two episodes in S1 with female writers
>one of those two is and episode about parenting containing a female-only 'utopia'
Well jiminy fucking crickets, Batman.

More random fun stuff. I want the extistential stuff back, but I don't want it to feel forced.
Picky, but they did it for the first 2 so why not

What's the matter faggot? Mad that people don't think women can be funny? Or that this show should never have been picked up for a third season?

>Samefag manlet

these are some of the girlsĀ“s twiter accounts that are "responsible" for it @ChairmanGao @janembecker

your parents didn't abort you