Lets try this again, cringe thread. Start with a classic

This is a cancer thread

Moar

There is a disturbing amount of pregnant dbz stuff out there

Disgusting

We are dead without a bump

I regret saying moar

there is always worse on the internet

I'm fairly new to this side of the internet, blow my fucking mind with the worse you can find

these are two of the worst I have in my opinion

well we are dead gents

who thinks of this shit

So when will an asteroid hit earth?

soon Im sure

lost

wow, fucking jesus. Imagine you being a vault dweller and seeing this shit when you walk into the cleaning station. He'd rather be some radiated zombie than see a sentient, horny mop

This ain't cringe. This is amazing.

moar

Spider-Man tear down this thread

what did i just

quads checked for top cringe

I blame makeup

Oh shit is that a jojo reference

After hanging myself and ODing failed this is now how i try to kill myself........ its working

this classic always makes me lose

>14 customer reviews

Hold up. That's a human skeleton inside the body of a dog. That dog is really a human inside? I thought it was supposed to be the other way around. Am I missing something?

wat

Q-Q-Q-QUADS!!

Source? Funny as fuck.

It could be anyone, it could be dage from accounting, it could be that girl you went out with for awhile before she dumped your ass for that faggot in the beenie, it could even be your transgender sister. You are never safe from the weirdos and they are EVERYWHERE

i never realized that you could identify as a specific person, in that case i am obamakin.

Get out while you can. This isn't a joke. I hate this site, but I can't stop myself.

We all do Sup Forums is like a heroine addiction its fun at first, but eventually it gets to the point where you no longer enjoy it but you feel hollow and empty without it

This wouldn't be as pathetic as it is if he had, say, a Ferrari or something instead of a mid-late 90's Monte Carlo. I mean, it's not even a Z34, it's an LS.

I love what this implies. He doesn't bathe, he just sprays himself down with axe.

Downloaded for 10/10 reaction image

Probably have you charged with sexual assult. Fuck you for assuming my fender and sexual orientation

What personnel is he talking about? Are they aware of it? I'm fucking confused.

Look up dorses

What is that?

It's a cringe thread, not an accurate analysis thread.

This is why God has stopped talking to us

It's also because god has stopped talking to us.

I'm so got they call me the fender bender

Someone put effort into this. Let that sink in

Knee you in the cooter, push you away, pepper spray you, and go home to cry in the shower.

I would skin you alive while your parents watched

>implying this strange being from outer space has parents

The goat

Chain you up in my cellar, then find the biggest, hungriest sewer rat, which would be inserted into your rectal cavity. Your asshole would then be plugged shut with a huge block of aged Vermont cheddar cheese.

Cry