3/3: Bellator 174 - Coenen vs Budd
3/4: UFC 209 - Woodley vs Thompson 2
3/5: EBI 11 - The Welterweights
3/11: UFC FN 106 - Gastelum vs Belfort
3/11: ACB 53 - Khalidov vs Barnatt
3/18: UFC FN 107 - Manuwa vs Anderson

Previous thread: News:

>Werdum-Rothwell set for UFC 211
mmajunkie.com/2017/02/report-fabricio-werdum-ben-rothwell-will-join-champ-stipe-miocic-vs-junior-dos-santos-at-ufc-211

>Jacare expects Romero rematch after UFC 208 because he knows Bisping will duck both of them
mmafighting.com/2017/2/7/14400736/jacare-souza-expects-yoel-romero-rematch-ufc-208-michael-bisping-is-running

>Blaydes wants Ngannou rematch in future
mmafighting.com/2017/2/7/14513340/curtis-blaydes-wants-francis-ngannou-rematch-in-the-future

>UFC 211 opening odds
mmajunkie.com/2017/02/opening-odds-champ-stipe-miocic-more-than-2-1-favorite-over-junior-dos-santos-in-ufc-211-rematch

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vZ1PnKOXsJQ
youtube.com/watch?v=t8oztA9dTm0
youtube.com/watch?v=-lAc4ghVDbE
youtube.com/watch?v=NaF0TUvWEk0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Schaub is God

PLATINUM BLESS

post fighters and their doggos

don't post in this thread

dogs are the best pets a person could own

they are also not haram

>I hank Tim Kennedy
Gastelum beat the fuck out of him
Gastelum would have murdered Cerrone too

Gastelum at 170 wouldve been merked by Cowboy

Until he stops sour creaming and beefing his burritos he's not a massive threat there

just cause he sent your family to Guantanamo bay doesn't mean you have to h8 on him as a fighter.

If Masvidal could KO Cerrone, then Gastelum could as well
He would have had a noticeable size advantage, as well as better wrestling and boxing
He's performed well at 170 before
He probably is diminished by the weight cut, but it hasn't stopped him from putting on good performances in the past

Are you a Muslim?

Is title shot two words?

>Gastelum better boxing than Masvidal

lmao fuck off

Not spergOP, but the problem is people encourage threads being made 30+ posts early. Threads should be IGNORED until 490. Also a few spergs I won't mention say that the "OP is not important" yet they are the ones making early threads just for some (YOU)''s and people encourage it. That's all I have to say about that /heem/

I believe so, yes.

yes

>better boxing than Masvidal

better boxing than cerrone
learn how to read

>Special Forces """""""""""""""""training""""""""""""""""""

>I'm not Jewish I don't have I don't put any title on my belief system I believe in the God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob and uh you know you know it just goes from there I the micro tallit is what I used as a tool to remind me that you know God is my father you know that i get that I have to follow that I follow his Commandments and you know just keeps it helps me keep myself in check
>wow how long have you been doing this for
>about two years i have a co-worker who is converting and you know the guys very wise has a lot of information a lot of wisdom and it's not that i'm just eating it all up for anything most people think i'm just eating everything up he's given to me but uh I'm smart you know what I'm saying i take i take knowledge from different cultures different aspects and you know I discerned it myself you know the Lord has given me the ability to discern you know certain things whether it's true or false you know is yet to be seen but I believe in my heart that you know Yehova is real and that you know he has blessed me with the ability to do this and to do many other things so I'm going to keep doing it
>any chance you'll convert as well
>no no I won't to convert but um you know no no i won't convert but I believe you know I believe I was raised baptist you know so i still have beliefs in that form but you know I believe I believe in the Messiah i believe i believe you know I believe the word so people can take it how they want you know some people don't like it some people do but I think that's their problem not mine

Cannonier is my low-key boy

Can someone post joe Rogan H-E-E-M copypasta

WE

Can Alexa Grasso beat Shequanna from the hood in a street fight?

He knows that ethnic Jews still think that they're superior to him, right?

Badir pls

A friend of mine is Jewish, so I showed him the clip of Cannonier waving the little flag. He said
>only in america would they let this kind of shit happen

dont you have to go sell counterfeit sunglasses or something

You should probably not type like an autist then. It is very unclear what youre trying to convey

And no i dont think its better than Cowboy's either. Gastelum is too drained at 170. He would only beat the choking Cowboy

Is your Jewish friend a fitefan?

work on your reading comprehension friend

*blocks your path*

kek

How's the boypuss?

Not yet, he's a bit opposed to the violence of it
trying to gradually turn him into one though. I watch fights with him every now and then

Bring him here! He needs spicy bangers

You don't entirelu understand Human so I wouldn't expect you to understand how using "he" in a sentence referring to multiple men is retarded

Just watched Germaine vs Nunes.

Rogan didn't like the stoppage. What do you guys think?

Learn how to type like a neurotypical

fuck off we don't need any more jews in here, heem is an orthodox christian general

What was biggest robbery in UFC?
>GSP vs Hendricks

LMAO I remember watching a video where he brought him to morocco or something and people were giggling and Badir sperged out saying if anyone laughs he'd slap them. Yeah glory was a fucked up situation

Contextual clues are your friend.

>telling your friends you go on Sup Forums
bad idea
>telling your jewish friends you go on Sup Forums
even worse idea

does cristiano care if you cheat on him in prison?

Lorenzo vs WME IMG

>4 billion dollars
>they could had bought Star Wars instead with that kind of money
>now they are being held hostage by a small Irish man

Sanchez vs Pearson

If I had a fitefan friend I'd bring him to /heem/, we needs new people to level out the spergs we currently have

>If I had a fitefan friend I'd bring him to /heem/
thats why you have no friends

How can you decipher contextual clues when it is in unclear what the reference is?

I'm genuinely sorry I can't be on the same neurological wavelength as a couple of apes to understand that monkey talk

I have no friends interested in MMA

That's not what he said. Morocco is pretty much divided between FCB and Real Madrid and Ronaldo has a huge fanbase here and he took him to some shitty ghetto house so a lot of fans were waiting outside and wouldn't move, Bader came out and said don't act retarded, pls clap. whoever acts out of line I'll beat the fuck out of him.

People don't like Badr too much here, he has too much rage in him and does shit like this.

youtube.com/watch?v=vZ1PnKOXsJQ

People like this guy instead

youtube.com/watch?v=t8oztA9dTm0

i legitimately got my friend interested in MMA by showing him Schaub getting knocked out cause they are so funny, especially with those rothwell KO edits.

Oh I agree my man

>people still sleeping on jorge

BAKA
M
H

see you in kekator

Fuckoff, now people going to act like they knew or gave a shit about Masdival. On to another bandwagon

youtube.com/watch?v=-lAc4ghVDbE

>too casual to know Masvidal was gonna destroy Cerrone

why havnt the rankings been updated yet REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Badir has been arrested fuckton of times

lol i literally posted her everyday about how masvidal was gonna beat cerrones ass

Yoel needs to be added to P4P

He's 15th right now pham

Have not checked, it was rockhold last

>hnng I feel a big brown coming

Just ate some subway, I feel a yuge one coming

I wonder if they're going to make volkan #6 or not

You h8ers sure do love to talk about fecal matter......

>neither of them fought in months
>now they change spots in ranking

triggers me so much

>subway

absolutely disgusting nice outing yourself as a poorfag. heem theyself and choke on that rotten subway lettuce

Don't forget to wipe your schlob

Nah probably like 12th or something with OSP right below him

Eziekiel choke you are self

Imagine a herd of Ngannous frolicking with the local polish women instead

Adan, too far

if you get raped by a pack of wild Ngannous it will be your fault

casual here. can anyone talk me into how holm wins? about to play GDR at -125

Imagine self portioning dip, you dipshit

meme movement and foot odor

its important to stay regular

holly has the best mma coach in the world and trains with the best mma fighter of all time jon jones

Callen is better talker than Schaub

>holly has the best mma coach in the world
Holly doesn't train under Mat Hume bruh.

literally whom?

You are literally a casual. He's the guy who's taught mighty mouse since the beginning. Used to be a fighter himself as well.

www.mmafighting.com/2017/2/8/14555166/michelle-waterson-ufc-208-scrum-video

he was a shit fighter and mighty mouse would be the GOAT without him anyway lmao, btw i have the word casual filtered

>soccerfags
blacked

you have 10 seconds to name the greatest fighter of all time

>he was a shit fighter
Shit fighters make the best coaches you mong. And Mighty Mouse would unironically still be working full time in a factory like when he was preparing to fight Dominick Cruz if it weren't for him.

Who is you're least favourite fighter?

>he didn't empty his bank account and put it on masvidal

Paige Sletten

filtered the word mong too

Cody East mbby idk

youtube.com/watch?v=NaF0TUvWEk0

This is better than any promo I ever saw in pro wrestling. I love this sport.

WWE superstar Paige could be looking to follow in CM Punk's footsteps and make the jump to MMA. The former Divas champ, who is currently recovering from neck surgery, told TMZ Sports that she's seriously considering a move to the octagon.

Paige's fiance, Alberto Del Rio, is currently running the rapidly growing Combate Americas MMA league.

Alberto said there's a real chance Paige gets in the cage. Paige says she's been training like crazy and says will seriously consider making the move when her time with WWE comes to an end.

Paige vs. Paige
literally 5 million buys