Summer TSA airport Lines

Is it morally right that people that fly private planes avoid this just because they have money?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Secure_Flight
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Millimeter_wave_scanner
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is it true that they fist you deeply in american airport as "security measure" ?
Do you know which airport have employees with very big hands and arm ?

I'm asking for vacation purposes.

At no time ever has the TSA prevented a terrorist attack, and never will. The whole thing is just theatrics to demoralize the public. It's disgusting.

this. do you think your average 85 IQ sheboon TSA employee has the capacity to stop an actual terrorist attack?

This. If they were serious about what they allege to be doing there is no way private planes would be exempt

How does it work with private planes? Can you just rock up to the hangers or something?

Yes. Airports and the flight agencies are private services. Thats like questioning people taking a taxi through new york in the winter instead of walking just because they have the money to do so.

Look up the underwear bomber and the Shoe bomber.

TSA proposed to profile potential hijackers instead of broad screening. Guess how people, especially liberals, reacted.

belgium you're such a faggot

>15 years since 9/11
>Still haven't figured out a way to make this a faster, more efficient process
The TSA is one of the most bloated, and worthless government organizations in existence.
Coming back from Hawaii I waited in line at the checkpoint for two hours. It's fucking ridiculous.

the underwear bomber and shoe bomber fucked up because their equipment fucked up, not because TSA stopped them

As soon as a "terrorist" gets the bright idea of massacering everyone in the TSA line, the line will disappear

Of course it is. Nobody's going to hijack their own Gulfstream and crash it into a building, and if they were, the TSA couldn't stop them anyway.

Likewise if they feel like detonating a bomb on their own Lear jet in mid-air.

Now, compare that to a jetliner with hundreds of people on board. We can argue all day about the TSA and how ineffective they are, but there's absolutely no reason to go through all that bullshit on private small aircraft

>why doesn't the TSA check cropdusters before they get into the cockpit?

So this summer? Record lines at airports mean it is the perfect time to attack them.

I flew home to visit my family last summer and it was a fucking disgrace. they make you stand in this execution booth looking thing with your hands above your head and your legs spread so they can x-ray your ballsack. they make you take your shoes off too, so thousands of people end up standing in the exact same spot with their sweaty feet. I'm pretty sure that cows about to get turned into steak have more dignity than americans trying to get on a damn plane.

true

It's morally wrong that we do this to our citizens at airports, and not to foreigners at our border.

>not being TSA Pre-Checked
Stay mad, poorfags

You gotta be kidding me. You gotta be absolutely fucking kidding me.

Can they let on whoever they want without such a pass? I love how this practice assumes nobody can ever change

Why is it that if I go to Mexico, I get checked here. I get checked there before I leave. Then if I have a stopover in america i gotta miss the next flight because you gotta check me again. But military and first class go ahead. The fuck is that shit? Money doesn't mean those people couldn't have done what anybody could have in those asinine circumstances

I work for TSA. ama

>put a whole bunch of food in your bag, apples oranges bananas, cookies, and some c4

>neverbechecked.jpg

Why would food hide C4?

That's basically what they did in Belgium. I'm surprised it hasn't happen sooner.

Only if you tell a joke in line

on our X-ray machine, organic things (papers, tissue, apples, leather on shoes, liquids) all show up on our machine as a corresponding color. typically orange.

we have this work culture that gives each other shit if we keep calling bag checks, so a lot of times, for example with asian passengers and they're super densely packed smelly ass bags we just let em go assuming it's food. it is 99% of the time don't get me wrong, but that's easily exploitable

Everyone in this thread is on a list now. Thanks a lot, faggot.

Is C4 organic? I don't understand why the food would matter. Does it look the same as food under your equipment?

can you see my nuts on the scanner? is there a way I could write a message on my body so you could read it through my clothes?

obv.

everyone is on a list. pre-check is just u being aware of it and getting a benefit. when u buy a flight ticket u are immediately checked

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Secure_Flight

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Millimeter_wave_scanner

not anymore. the old machines yeah but those were real dangerous. these are horseshit. it just puts little boxes where it things unusual things are. just look at the screen next time u go through an airport.

i love playing the "bomb" game

And there's not chemical sniffers of these substances built into these scanners because why?

x-ray doesn't sniff. but i'd guarantee if the X-ray person sent the bag with all that stuff in it for checking it would be caught.

it's just that wouldn't happen