A lot of kids at school are making fun of me saying I look like a boy (I'm a girl!)...

A lot of kids at school are making fun of me saying I look like a boy (I'm a girl!). My friends say it's because of my hair but I like my hair short. What should I do? All the teasing is getting to me.

Looks fine

>tfw androgynous people are my fetish

You've got a weak jawline and extremely clear skin, thats why

A lot of kids at school are making fun of me saying I look like a boy (I'm a girl!). My friends say it's because of my hair but I like my hair short. What should I do? All the teasing is getting to me.

No shit suggestion:

Change your hair style. If you want keep it short you must use it in a femenine way. That justinbieber style dont help you. Instead you can try make it an "huricane" that would make you look more like a tomboy (in a femenine way" and not a full homosexual boy.

You know the rules

Tight shirts that show off your tits.

Also, show tits.

Newfriends in full force I see! At ease faggots..

wow

you really must be an "old fag"

Just grow your hair out and dress more feminine and problem solved. Make around the eyes and something to cover your hair like a beanie can work too.

1.Ditch the bowl cut
2.an hero
3.suck it up
Those are your 3 options.

I say 1 because you look cute just the style of the cut looks really androgynous.

fuck this thread
underage b& NOWWWW
MODS MODS MODS

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I like short hair- its cute. Wear lower cut, more feminine clothes and maybe eyeliner or something like that.

or gtfo.

Ask them if they're afraid of being gay, that they cannot accept a girl "looks" like a boy. Oh and, the world isn't your fucking school. Just be you and be happy with that, don't get into trouble girl

The extra slow fags, that keep replying to proven old pasta...

show them ur butt

Reported. Sup Forums is a board for all ages now that transage is a thing. She could identify as a 23 year old Sup Forumsro. Don't be so judgemental

fucking Sup Forums full of newfags

show us your penis obviously