Black People Thread

Black People Thread

a race joke that is funny without being racist

>implying that poking fun at black women stereotypes isn't racist

So sick of you privileged white boys.

>implying every joke that has to do with race is instantly racist

also I know you're a sweaty conservative stop trying to act liberal

It's making fun of black ghetto culture more than the black race.

>black ghetto culture
nigga you had the high ground and you threw it away in one post

>but muh politics

Don't you fucking DARE try bringing politics into this. Fact: you're a fucking racist piece of shit. It's NOT OKAY to make a joke out of your shitty stereotypical perceptions.

ghetto culture isn't exclusive to blacks. Stop thinking you're special.

same fag maybe?

>black
>people
Choose one

Checked.

Why would you have this on your computer?

you know he's one of those guys who are like I hate blacks I hate gays I like traps traps aren't gay

Point/Counterpoint.

We wuz grandmasters n sheeit

Dont fall for it new Friends of b

Everyone including niggers hate niggers. That's why the #1 killer of male niggers is....SUPRISE..MALE NIGGERS!!

you do know it's the exact same for white people right
something around 85% of all white people who are murdered are murdered by other white people
so I guess the number one haters of white people are white people

Nano thread
The greatest threat, or our only hope? As I laid in bed staring at electron micrographs of virus the thought occupied my mind, that perhaps virus are the only thing preserving carbon life in the universe.

Holy shit I lost hard to this

Holy shit these are the most boring basic memes I've seen.did you get them from facebook?

>mfw all stereotypes are originally based in truth, otherwise they wouldnt be stereotypes
>mfw saying something that is true cannot be racist, because one cannot get offended by facts

nothing wrong with blacks and browns

the problem is with niggers and shitskins
even they know the difference

Those are chimps not monkeys

I don't know why I was expecting some relevant or unique come back that actually made some sense

New to Sup Forums are you?

Exactly what I thought. Nice uhhhhh memes kid

/thread

Black people can be fucking awesome. It's the niggers that ruin everything.

LOL

Nigger

Can't even have a "lol blacks" thread without Mr.stormfront and Mx.snowflake going at it.
Fucking pathetic, both of you.

one day you'll realize what you're saying and then you'll see how stupid you are

>black people
That's an oxymoron

Go suck on your precious nigger dick you facist liberal.

>user is a faggot this time, not just OP

coward-ass faggots

Can't even have a single fucking thread without some fucking retard that can't take a joke.
Everyone out, this is my thread now.

WoW

Nice trips

Listen here you privileged white piece of shit,

It is WHITE people who spread toxic lies about black people. These stereotypes you speak of only exist thanks to tiny dick white boys (like yourself) creating malicious portrayals of blacks on the internet. Try going outside once in a while and meeting a black person, you'd be AMAZED.

not only are those stats not actually on the CDC site but the math is bad too

as these are lifetime statistical risks that means in a total population it would end at those numbers

Truth

>Credible Data supporting this?
>Five basic rules of propaganda
The rule of simplification: reducing all data to a simple confrontation between 'Good and Bad', 'Friend and Foe'.
The rule of disfiguration: discrediting the opposition by crude smears and parodies.
The rule of transfusion: manipulating the consensus values of the target audience for one's own ends.
The rule of unanimity: presenting one's viewpoint as if it were the unanimous opinion of all right-thinking people: draining the doubting individual into agreement by the appeal of star-performers, by social pressure, and by 'psychological contagion'.
>The rule of orchestration: endlessly repeating the same messages in different variations and combinations.
>IS IT DATA DRIVEN?

I remember back when I still used to think like that. You're adorable user, just give it some time and you'll see.

In case you're curious, the only reason you still think the way you do is because you haven't been in contact with a nigger for more than 20 minutes at the time, and you probably don't know any nigger in real life, and all you see are the chimpouts every once and a while, or maybe someone you know was negatively affected by a nigger in the past.

All it takes is for you to get mugged once, just once, or for you to be forced to interact with a real life nigger for extended periods of time for you to realize how they're all the same.

There's absolutely nothing that will make you hate niggers more than the niggers themselves.

sweaty conservative detected

keep posting anonymous
eventually you'll fuck up
racists make great prison labor

>mfw all that gold came from S. America
>and most of the labor actually came from Native Murrican slaves not Africans

Not him but I was curious so I looked up monkeys. Where are the lips? Post 'em if ya got 'em.

"privileged" "toxic" "tiny dick"
I'd take you a lot more seriously if you didn't use the terminology of the "Offended" 3/10 person 7/10 Troll, It's too hard to tell the difference these days

isn't the white guy the dr and the rest are nurses or orderlies?

>nigger detected