My friend is trying to stop me from committing suicide should I listen to him?

My friend is trying to stop me from committing suicide should I listen to him?

If you have to ask then yes

No, it's your life.

He doesn't have to live with your pain, he's only being selfish.

you have the rest of your life to fap, get drunk, and do stupid, crazy shit. If you kill yourself, it's all over.

yes

An hero on twitch or gtfo nigger

Jesus is the answer not suicide

Yes, listen to him

Im legally forced to say
Do not kill yourself
So don't
Or do not
Human emotion

absolutely.

:0

you should.

nah m8

nope.

OP this
don't do it. get help. your not alone.

firstly, whats stopping you from doing it?

Trips of truth.

Suicide is a crime and should be punishable by death!

I don't care what you do. I'll likely never meet you and I'll just look at you as another statstic my man. But here is my advice, take it with a grain of salt. Your life isn't worth ending. Why? Because if you have even one person that cares about you then you aren't hopeless. You have done SOMETHING to gain their admiration and thats special to the universe. So the next time you want to kill yourself, take a walk. It doesn't matter how long or what happens on this walk, obviously you're not scared of death or you wouldn't be making these threats therefore you should have no fear. I envy you, you're truly free user. You can find a way to make your own happiness or sink into the darkness. Thats your decision but this is just my advice. Think about your friend user. I've seen way too many lifes end for pointless reason and it ruins peoples lifes. Thats just my advice user, personaly I expect to never talk to you again so I don't care what you choose, but as long as someone else does theres hope for you.

Hey at least someone cares about you

The ultimate trips are telling the truth