Out of all the three: which one is your personal favorite?

Out of all the three: which one is your personal favorite?

Tdkr

Batman Begins = Good film
TDK = Good time
TDKR = For you

TDK>BB>TDKR

Bold choices I know.

Patrician: BB
Plebeian: TDK
Contrarian: TDKR

The Dank Knight

The Dark Knight, best comic book film ever.

Batman Begins - 6.5/10
The Dark Knight - 8.5/10
The Dark Knight Rises - 7/10

BB: Competent
DKR: Changed things... Forever
TKDR: Absolute meme material

Pretty good trilogy overall

I only seen BB like once
Seen TDK a couple of times
Seen TDKR a billion times

>Batman Begins - 6.5/10
What? Fuck outta here hothead. It's practically the most well made comic book movie. TDK is up there too but Begins came together so nicely.

The Dark Knight

remember when capeshit didn't end in EXPLOSIONS?

It's a decent, solid movie, but that's it. It doesn't rise in extremely exciting action sequences, characters with great depth (Most of Nolan's characters are thin), and the villains are lamer in Begins. Plus it's just too grounded and smaller scale for me. Well made and solid, but it just doesn't make a great film.

The Dark Knight had everything going for it, action, excitement, it was grand, had the best villains, visuals, music, even characters, (although again that was the weakest part of the movie, Nolan is weak writing characters), still, everything synchronized so well. It's a classic.

Rises was pretty good, but it was the weakest in terms of how well it was made. The dialogue had issues and you could tell they weren't putting as much heart into it as the previous two entries, wanting to get over with it. Still, it was more entertaining than Begins, so I'd give it a slight edge.

Overall it's a good trilogy. I enjoy them all.

nah

batman begins is the best

scarecrow is spooky as hell, and the dark knight rises is kinda stupid desu, it was like 2 1/2 hours of the bad parts of the dark knight (the whole hostage boat thing)

Batman Begins: 7.0/10
The Dark Knight: 6.9/10
The Dark Knight Rises: 3.6/10

Tough one. I think i'd have to go with the second because of the Jokers performance mostly. But the very first was great. First super hero movie i watched. Third blew chunks...

First one was boring
Second was awesome
Third was awesome 2

So what brand of mental retardation do you have?

They're all complete shit.

Batman Begins is a fantastic action movie. The other two are shit on every level.

Even my pleb ass girlfriend told me that since we watched through pretty much every piece of batman material ever put to film or animation, that she thinks nolans trilogy is shit.

this

Really? Even after watching batman forever she says that?

2 >= 1 > 3
I probably only like two more because I was able to watch it after setting up my home theater and the experience is much better than watching the first in a movie theatre

>Batman hates being batman
>batman wants to quit being batman to fuck an ugly bitch
>batman hates Gotham so much that he fakes his death so he can live somewhere else
>batman was batman for like a year and then fucked off for 8 yearsbecause it was too hard on his mind and his body
>The Lazarus pit is a fucking metaphor

BATMAN IS A FUCKING AUTIST WHO LOVES HIS CITY AND WOULD NEVER STOP BEING BATMAN UNTIL THE DAY HE DIES. BATMAN DOESNT HAVE TO WORRY ABOIT THE CARTILAGE IN HIS KNEES ITS A FUCKING COMIC BOOK MOVIE JUST LET THE FUCKER JUMP ON ROOFS. TALIA IS SUPPOSED TO BE BATSHIT CRAZY IN LOVE WITH BATMAN BUT STILL TRYING TO KILL HIM BECAUSE HE WONT JOIN HER CRAZY CULT. NOLAN IS A FAGGOT AND HIS MOVIES ARE AWFUL

Batman forever is objectively superior to most if not all batman movies. It's the closest thing to comic quality without being irredeemably awful like batman and robin

Begins: contrarian
TDK: patrician
TDKR: plebeian

Batman Begins is the best. Bale's horrific Batman voice and Maggie "Sad Turtle" Gyllenhaal replacing Katie "I'm a coal burner now" Holmes in TDK ruin that movie for me

bb: good
tdk: good, with bus driver memes, also overrated
tdkr: memes
I like batman forever.

1. TDKR
2. TDK
3. BB

Each by a small margin over the other.

You may laugh at TDKR, but despite it’s glaring problems, the story and the atmosphere are my favourite.

Yes the fight scenes were terrible and yes you had ridiculous scenes like unarmed police charging into machine gun fire, but the overall feeling of hopelessness and danger Batman finds himself in was right up my alley and I think very well done.

It was also done in a way that I genuinely thought the hero could lose (and badly) which is rare in these fucking superhero movies.

>BB
Good.
>TDKR
Meme but enjoyable.
>TDK
Overrated meme, aged lke milk.

And this.

The poster on the far left in thumbnail form reminded me of a silhouette of sea monster coming out of the sea.

>They're all complete shit.
>Batman Begins is a fantastic action movie.