:\

dont like them :(

looks like something turny will come up with lls
youtu.be/XxmckJPzpRo

Who's the argie?

lads

now be nice s/t, I showed you the post with good intention

he's a punk guy from the 90s, we've been talking

Dude's been posting some good HATE-core techno, that Introversion track is a gigantic tune

wut

who /trance/ here

ninj

thought they would hate /bleep/s for post-african repetitions and circlejerk over stockhausen the list goes on and shit, nice (and weird) to see that their tastes are better than most of Sup Forums's though

that's one of the weird things with Sup Forums, when you look at the average posts it doesn't seem so but whatever the subject it's far from unusual to find someone who's into it

something bout those little pills unreal the thrills they yield

wat?

thanks for hanging out with us tonight, you guys are alright.

Here's a bump from Sup Forums

morning all

youtube.com/watch?v=BhRHVuFVfgk

acshually post 60s nazi/fascist esoterics thought that african ritualistic drumming was a very sane behaviour (for a subhuman), and that it was really sad that the white youth was cargo-culting it in a cheap and half-assed way via rock and jazz and only reaching trance levels via mezcaline and lsd. They hoped that maybe, someday, the youth would ultimately find a way to sincerely replicate it and discover something that they had long lost, and, due to their better genetics, end up surpassing it

if you peel off all the racial and spirit-racial bullshit, traditionalists and reactionaries are way more paleo-futurists than postmoderns

Pseud

The Sup Forums thread brought me to Sup Forums for the first time and I don't understand how you cunts can have such shit taste in music yet be pretentious about your shit taste at the same time. Its like you've been stuck in your little scenes of niche shit music trying to posture so much for false status that you forgot the point of music. Sup Forums is fucking garbage and Sup Forums music threads are always god-tier no matter the genre, even the fucking rap/hiphop threads on Sup Forums are better than anything Sup Forums barfs out.

its literally in both ride the tiger and escolios a un texto implicitio

no b8 here, b8 on pol

/bleep/ is separate from Sup Forums
we dont do that here

you realize everytime you do that you create the very shit you then bitch its invading your board

t. Shit taste

Lls

Idk if this is the thread to post but Rezz is my new EDM bae

youtu.be/VqrhSa4QNtg

agreed with everything you said about Sup Forums but this is /bleep/ not Sup Forums bruv

This is definitely the wrong thread to post this

my EDM bae is Mumdance bro :)

youtube.com/watch?v=gEF822Zf8_Y

90% of Sup Forums is underaged American kids who only listen to what the hivemind tells them to. Reminds me of another board on here...

eww

Oh my god tell them to fuck off already ffs

Who fucking started this? You're banned from bleep

I find it a bit weird anyone at Sup Forums could identify with dance music, it's like the most left wing genre in existence

lol Burial XD

If fascists can coopt hardcore punk, they can do it to anything

I guess... it just reminds me of that story of the neo-nazi record label putting out afrobeat bootlegs

>europeans on other boards like bleeps too
well fuck me

You know, the interesting thing is that this is literally how Sup Forums views politics, it's interesting how little self-awareness people seem to have.

Nobody there reads theory, nobody really has any idea what they're talking about. They're just spouting glorified opinions they got from youtube videos and the like.

presch? that whole witchhunt was dumb desu, markus isn't a nazi lol but he had a power electronics project back in the day dealing with nazi/fascist themes. containing isn't condoning and the fact he had to defend this must have been so frustrating

there was some afro podcast recently discussing this, they caught up with a couple of artists that had reissues from the label and they had nothing but praise for him especially re their contracts

iirc the dj who started the whole beef is notorious for trying to instigate scandals and boycotts while never having the whole picture
youtube.com/watch?v=k8DcOZjE6UQ

too late faggots, the Jews have destroyed electronic music culture first with trance now this EDM bullshit lifestyle rebranding, but we will take that shit back and Make Raves Great Again

>americlaps

U rly expect anyone here to read thru that kooky shit?

:O

c l u e l e s s

what are /bleep/ approved political ideologies?

My favourite thing about Sup Forums logic is how they talk about how they are "rational" or "enlightened", spreading "uncomfortable truths" while at the same time most of their discourse is spreading tenuous links, reposting bullshit infographics and getting super upset about headlines of opinion pieces without reading the articles themselves.

Identity politics is being financed by banksters in order to derail any economic populist movements on the left.

That's /leftypol/ psyops to distract our autists with red herrings.

go back to pol ya nutter

Yeah bro, everything is a false flag dude

who care not me
youtu.be/OhCFjeekREU

this bangs i love carl so much

youtu.be/XUivaNwz9XM

check your fucking privileges white male scum

Why are you still here

any1

youtube.com/watch?v=OIMlBOTC3Ks

Sup Forums electronic music thread: hundreds of great tracks spanning all kinds of genres, intelligent discussions about history of the music and culture and sharing of experiences, so much music it spills over into new threads, which spills over into another new thread, everybody happily suggesting great music to eachother based off what they previously posted

Sup Forums: scenester hipster aloof wanker one-upism, barely any music and no "you might like" suggestions

Its embarrassing isn't it.

I guess you faggots don't even have the links in this thread so bask in Sup Forumss musical superiority

boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/134785956/
Enjoy the tracks faggots

^ Fuck off you prick

I n s u f f e r a b l e

w a n k e r

he's not wrong you know

This isn't Sup Forums you retard.
And we don't need to talk about the history of dance music because we all actually know what we're talking about. We don't need to give people suggestions or spoon feed them because we already know what to look for. I don't know what's superior about all these pards discussing stuff we already know about.

As I said, aloof wanker one-upism, too scared to discuss/share music because you're obsessed with judging and being judged, you're manchildren paralyzed by your own paranoid pretentiousness stemming from massive insecurities.

There have been literally thousands of tunes shared in these threads. /bleep/ is like the least pretentious general going. We don't need to pretend we're superior or even care about what people think. We're happy in our little circle with people who know what they're talking about and we don't need to prove anything to people like you. If you don't like it, do us both a favour and fuck off.

>We don't need to pretend we're superior or even care about what people think
wew

>>We don't need to pretend we're superior or even care about what people think

is this b8, or do you lack self-awareness such that you accidentally proved you are a cliche personified

Maybe I phrased it badly. I mean that we don't need to prove anything. If you think we have shit taste, that's fine, we don't care. We understand people won't agree with us and we'd rather just be left alone

What are you even talking about? He was quite clear

Seems you havent grasped that /bleep/ is not Sup Forums yet

Like Sup Forums we dont accept refugees so please fuck off already

Sure just answer one question:

If I fucked off, what would I miss out on?

You specifically would not miss out on anything, judging by your attitude.
youtube.com/watch?v=ttKAELwwhUs

Nothing, go away

Anime

first for shortened yt links

post jungle choons with that sub that goes like dun dun dundun dundun dun dun

You'll like this better

youtube.com/watch?v=JB1h70-I1aE

no thanks go away
i hate juke
youtube.com/watch?v=RIXWY1ixXs0

that is some low-effort basic production wow

youtube.com/watch?v=qlefhEoqZFg

First time listening to grime? Fuck off back to already

You have the shit taste of a teenager with a wooden ear.

me and s/t!

Stop tainting redditspacing for me

lol
post low-effort basic production tunes
youtube.com/watch?v=Hpd8R6dMMec

Oh. Noo people on Sup Forums listen to music. Grow up..

I think you genuine misunderstand what this is about, because you don't know where this music came from. If you understand the stylistic origins, you understand why this is made to sound like it does.

And this right here is emblematic of Sup Forums attitudes in general. This is quite sad.

youtube.com/watch?v=JmHB21koZ20

Annnnd yet again a cliche response. Mediocrity, is mediocrity, is a waste of time.

You win, we have shit taste
Can you just go away already?

stop wasting your time then

I am going to be in /bleep/ every day from now on.

ok abdtbg

Why do u care so much about us lmao
Oh u have shit taste btw

I'll tip my hat to that

yoroshiku onegaishimasu

This is plain wrong. Mediocrity what is needed for this music to function in a club setting, especially once you get into more high-impact styles.
It's not about those big tunes everyone knows, you don't want to hear those.
I don't want to hear fucking rip groove whatever when I go out, I heard this shit a billion times.

You don't get through an hour long set playing nothing but the bait shit, it doesn't work. But you wouldn't know anything about that, would you?

I want to save you from yourselves. The Jew has earwashed you into liking garbage.

youtube.com/watch?v=JqYtyb9iERk

>That tune
You have the shit taste of a Colombian teenager with a wooden ear.