I can't get a lock on this guy. Is he a price gouging jew? A supporter of the flim flam?

I can't get a lock on this guy. Is he a price gouging jew? A supporter of the flim flam?

Tell me your thoughts, Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YCB6AybM4Cs?list=PLU12uITxBEPHOJO1FU8qll6gQmKcXp5S7
youtube.com/watch?v=R26TNWqEHks
youtube.com/watch?v=NS9blbLrKv4
youtube.com/watch?v=frj0q31k_L4
youtube.com/watch?v=2EXsVfiFbp8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Did nothing wrong everyone who needed the drug got it without it costing an arm and a leg.

He's just a nice guy who makes free chemistry and finance lesson videos on YouTube. And he's actually pretty good at it.

He is Sup Forums manifest if Sup Forums wasn't full of poor, unemployed manchildren. He's a real life shitposter and memelord.

cointelpro op to get people conditioned to extortionate drug prices

He's really creepy and should be on Ritalin

Other than that he's cool

No, he's based. And he's Albanian.

>cointelpro
Havent heard that term in a while.

His company reinvests a large portion of the profits it makes into further research and development of new drugs which save lives.

>And he's actually pretty good at it.
Kiddings?
At least his finance "lessons" are just him showing off his 1337 excel hotkey skills to his autistic fedora followers and doing the same basic valuation over and over again.

He's just outjewing the health insurance jews

I've only watched his chemistry ones.

i admire his jewing the amount of butthurt he brought to liberals. he is an honorary jew. one of us.

And this guy made his millions literally by scamming people stupid enough to invest in his business. That's why he is now being sued from every direction.

He's livestreaming right now.
Ask him yourself OP

youtu.be/YCB6AybM4Cs?list=PLU12uITxBEPHOJO1FU8qll6gQmKcXp5S7

He did exactly what big pharma companies do except with a vastly smaller company.

Yes but in turn the insurance just raise their rates, its delayed but his price hikes will effect people.

would vote for him for VP

Not all of them tho.

Also, you can get the drug for free from the company if you're dirt poor.

It's not a term, it's a covert operation that wa s shut down (aka the shit got renamed and reclassified and still goes in today)

Only 2000 people are affected and you only take the drug once. You're fine.

Insurance pays for it and hikes the rate for everyone else to cover. That user was pretty clear with what he said.

he's a pleb

Yes, the $1000 pill is going to raise your insurance rates not the $200,000 bills for stupid shit like snake bites.

>Insurance pays for it and hikes the rate for everyone else to cover. That user was pretty clear with what he said.
Do you understand how little 2000 people is? That's not affecting anything.

>implying
From my understanding everyone who's invested has made profit. He's not even being sued by his clients.

I don't like his face. It's very punchable and low test. He looks like he belongs with the crowd of "ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!" supporters.
He isn't jew but he may as well be. Albanians are pretty disgusting themselves so all in all I don't like him.

Yes. Valeant Pharmaceuticals is enormous and has done the same thing many times.

Based Albanian.
Unfortunately not on the Trump Train but I believe he'll get there.

You're talking about his later pharma business. His earlier fund clients from about 2010-2014 are suing him.

No I'm talking about his hedge fund.

How can you not understand?
Do you even use google?

He basically increased the cost for big business to use his drug, they got mad and got their fuckbois in government to try intimidate him, he laughed in their faces.

Martin is a kick ass guy and hates the establishment, won't speak to big media and thinks most of you guys are fucking retards.

>someone that doesn't know what happened
>the post

He always says how he loves black people and black culture. Jew.

He bought the culture ho.

Was going to say this. The guy is smart, humble, and friendly. He's also an A+ troll. He published his number on his Twitter so anyone who ever disagrees can skype or call him and debate him.

This is the typical caller though: youtube.com/watch?v=R26TNWqEHks

You should give him a call and debate him.

The retard thinks the medication is for HIV. He doesn't know that the medication is actually to kill a parasite that only is able to develop in a small percentage of people with compromised immune systems. He doesn't know that Martin has to sell the government 60% of his supply at $1/pill for medicaid and free clinic programs. He also doesn't know if someone can't get the medication, they can call Martin personally and he will get them the medication.

So would that make him more like a nigger or a slave owner?

Shekels. End of it.

Yeah, and that's exactly where he scammed those people. I'm not saying he's not smart, he's actually super smart, but him making all that money legally is just plain impossible.
Still I respect the guy for rustling all those jimmies of stupid liberals.

>You should give him a call and debate him
Good idea, I might do that soon if he picks up the phone

I agree with you but I think you're sucking his cock a little too hard.

He's a sociopath and he funds a dedicated group of paid shills to make him look like a good person on the internet.

i think he is number 3 for the "title" of antichrist in the the jew cabal faggotry "play"

they have roles they want filled and assign rankings for specific positions. so he isnt the stand in and is not the favorite

>but him making all that money legally is just plain impossible
He fucks around on the stock market, if you're very good I don't see how you can't make that much, it was only ("only") like 15%-25% return on investment right? It's not like that's record breaking.

He's pure spectacle.

Does he post on Sup Forums?

You forgot he was managing his client's money. The client has to keep most of the profit, Martin only should've took his profit margin.

Not possible. Shkreli caused all sorts of l.eddit buttblast anal sores. For that alone he deserves our unending thanks. Also top kek at that black bitch that calls in and assumes he's a jew.

He's Serbian

>did nothing worth
>raised price on failing meds
>raised price on tiny percent of this type of med
>technically fair business practice
>gives away meds to people who ask
>wu-tang
>being this based
>being from new York

>Media makes him sound like the devil because he made a medicine $700 a pill instead of $1 a pill
>Turns out this is the kind of medicine you only take once
>Turns out it's very rarely used
>Turns out insurance or government subsidy will cover it in most cases
He's fine.
The real jews run hospitals and charge $500 for an IV of salt water

Don't forget
>media cucks call him out
>he laughs
>asked if he could go back in time if he would change things
>"yes"... "I'd raise prices even more"

youtube.com/watch?v=NS9blbLrKv4
youtube.com/watch?v=frj0q31k_L4
youtube.com/watch?v=2EXsVfiFbp8

>raised price on failing meds
To be fair his reasoning was he needed to pay for R&D to improve them.

he's an alright guy

>look at the comments
>see this
Of course.