Converge album announced

It's happening today Sup Forums who is excited?

Other urls found in this thread:

kingdom-leaks.com/index.php?/forums/topic/8732-converge-i-can-tell-you-about-pain-single-2017/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm seeing them in Detroit this weekend

Jelly, but I just saw Mutoid man so that was pretty good, even got a picture with Steve and almost Ben.
this kid was wearing his AWLWLB shirt though so I just let him get a pic
They're probably gonna play the new singles at the show you're going to

They've been one of my favourite bands for about 6 years now, but i've never seen them live. Hoping they play some stuff from You Fail Me

I hope it's not another live album like they've been doing for the past 5 years.

No it's leaked and it's really fucking good look up the title on the pic I posted and kingdom leaks
I just saw mutoid man like I said If they're with neurosis I can almost promise you they're gonna play some axe to fall songs since the dude from neurosis was on that

filename.jpg

I saw ben at the show and apparently he told someone else they do have a full length release planned, the leaks are pretty good but I'm gonna buy their music ofc to support them
Pic related, Jacob Bannon's take on Underoath's artwork for the deluxe edition

Bump get hyped for their new full length

This is so much better than the original.
Bannon is a great artist.

He is my favorite but he didnt do petitioning the empty sky that was aaron marsh

Come on Converge released two new songs? Who wants em?
I remember when this board loved them

Last bump, 2 new songs out today on NPR

I can't find them.

have fun man, I saw them earlier this year and it was probably the best concert I have ever been too, they are pretty incredible. Probably my fav band.

cool. didnt know about this.

Idk if leaks are banned but here
10 mins of new converge, you're welcome.
kingdom-leaks.com/index.php?/forums/topic/8732-converge-i-can-tell-you-about-pain-single-2017/

They're on NPR later today its like 2 in the morning or 4 am in converge's state

>Idk if leaks are banned but here
go back to you know where

?

Eve is SOTY

holy fuck theyre both GOAT

how can these boys do no wrong

So much misinformation. You're all a day late.

Nothing "leaked" outside of 2 singles debuting properly on NPR later today. Album title nor art are confirmed. You can probably expect a 7" of the 2 tracks to go up for order today. Album is probably being released later this year.

Both songs are on Spotify

apple music too

damn boys ITS HAPPENING AOTY AOTY AOTY

The title track is kinda stupid.

I stopped Eve after 2.5 minutes. This band has really gone to shit.

Fuck off

I can't tell if youre shitposting or not, Eve was pretty amazing imo

What didn't you like about it?

I literally told you that ben said at a mutoid man show thats it's a full length

Ok I made it through the first 3 minutes and it's still crap. There's just zero composition here.

it's fucking dank you don't know a thing rofl

Jesus christ fuck off back to tumblr faggot

Is it possible for you to offer a serious criticism beyond "bad" and "crap"?

>zero composition here.

this is factually incorrect.
>

No, there is basically zero composition in the first full 3 minutes. There's like two notes and monotone feedback.

What song is or favorite converge song?

jesus christ do you know what composition means you actual flaming faggot

>two notes and monotone feedback.
You realize this is composition right

Fuck you too. Do you not understand what the word basically means? 3.5 minutes and this song is still hot garbage.

>b-but muh blackgaze

just the fact that the drums are in time with the guitars is literally proof that the song has composition. I'm starting to think you're seriously retarded though and I kind of feel bad for picking on you.

> song is still hot garbage.
still waiting for a legitimate criticism

>b-but muh blackgaze
Literally what the fuck are you talking about? no one here has mentioned blackgaze except for you.

Couldn't care less anymore. This band is so far past it's prime it's sad.

1.5/5

Who cares, they haven't been good since Petitioning The Empty Sky

>gave 5 stars to the Wall

Literally no one gives a shit about your horrendous taste you fucking pleb

Why are Converge drones so insufferable
That's legit some Tool-tier fanbase
Should i remind you guys that you just listen to mildly above average metalcore?

Yeah I can understand you wanting to change the subject to The Wall rather than this piece of shit. I can see it going down to a 1/5 on subsequent listens.

They're not blackgaze please stop using buzzwords

I dunno but this single is fucking garbage. It's not above average anything.

I like how you keep pretending your opinion matters after you gave the Wall 5 stars. It's kind of cute.

I'm talking about the song Eve which very obviously is similar to blackgaze if not in fact qualifying.

The leaks are good as fuck idk what converge fan stops listening at petitioning lol

Nothing has leaked. It's on fucking spotify

The intro to eve sound like oblivion from crack the skye
Converge is actual good metalcore? Idk what you're talking about

Not him, but coming from someone who probably gave Jane Doe a 5, that's kind of the pot calling the kettle black.
I'm obviously not a Converge fan. The 90's and early 00's metalcore/hardcore scene had much, much better bands.

nigga wtf kind of shit cheap ass vending machine earbuds do you need to be listening on to make the shit sounds like blackgaze lol

>idk what converge fan stops listening at petitioning lol
Agreed I think it's a blatant lie and the person probably hasn't even heard a converge song before.

They're definitely leaks... It's not getting released till later today

>Converge is actually good metalcore
Maybe if you're a clueless RYMdrone / Sup Forumsdrone
Haha, cute.

m8 I've only given one 5 and it was too Hot Rats.

>inb4 he shits on Hot Rats to act patrician

it's the best album I've ever heard so it's 5. Everything else is ranked on a curve below it.

Jane Doe is an easy 4 though

The Wall is a 3, slightly above average.

Yeah Jane Doe would be at very bare minimum a 4/5 for me as well.

and you cant even name one faggot

I'm glad my thread turned into this honestly, but I don't know how you're saying drone has nothing on Converge.

What did he mean by this?

both of the songs are pretty Converge and pretty good

It's literally a 7". Up for order now. Also zero indicator that a new album is coming so for now all we have is hearsay.

Seeing them next week with Neurosis in Toronto.

I can name plenty, just not going to spoonfeed your ass