I'm reportedly an attention whore... I do want to hear about everyone's day and just talk/listen

I'm reportedly an attention whore... I do want to hear about everyone's day and just talk/listen

fuck off

Show me your butthole.

Show tits

Lemme see your ass sexy bitch

My day has been boring as fuck, how's yours gone?

Marry me?

Show us your pussy.

Meh

Tits or GTFO

This is a the asscrack of the internet don't take it to heart/ So whats your story? You seem like a decent person .

whats ur snapchat?

GTFO OR TITS

Give me your SC/Kik and I'll tell you all about my day. Would love a cute little conversation tonight.

It was a super long day. Mostly good - weather was decent, and I managed to get to the beach which was nice. Just a lazy day of doing not much and taking some relax time, which I don't do enough of. Thanks for asking.

You're very beautiful femanon, ignore these faggots who'd rather see cock.

Kill yourself or show your butthole

tits

Jesus christ you literal virgin cucks.

Looks like copy pasta to me

Not too bad, just work the usual... I wish i had more exciting things to report. Haha.

why are you on this cesspool?

Fucking pussies lmao

add me on snap.. austin9876

JAILBAIT
>JAILBAIT
JAILBAIT
>JAILBAIT
JAILBAIT
>JAILBAIT
JAILBAIT
>JAILBAIT
Ya'll have been federal'd. Now enjoy the booteyhole

but the bra and shirt is slowly coming down you blatantly want to release the boobs... just go back to bathroom and post full undies or full nude ;)

Okay this is the third thread tonight. If we dont get tits everyone just ignore her.

Want to hear my day? My gf of 7 good months broke up with me and my best friend broke up with his fiance and moved into my place. No correlation, just shitty circumstances

Show me your dick faggot #no_homo

Tell us about your sexual life, how is it, what do you enjoy?

Any fantasies?

> i just want to talk
>won't even let me PAY YOU MONEY TO TALK TO ME ON SKYPE

Lol cuck manlets

Well today was uncomfortable i guess

Are you virgin?

Pretty decent, to bad I didn't shoot any today.

You idiot

Hi! Few things to start off with =] 1. Yes I replied because you're a female on Sup Forums, 'tis an awesome thing to see! 2. I'm Brian. 3. Don't be intimidated, but I'm not a stereotypical guy. If anything, I'll be the one in the kitchen =D.

Nice!! I wish I had gotten to the beach this summer its always so nice to relax for a day or two :) I hope you had a great time!

I ate sushi with a female friend, went to the mall with her, then we both came home to my girlfriend and played video games. Pretty great day

Virgins GTFO

trap

Ask for her number you fucking faggot

But she's not OP?

Seriously the amount of virgin cuckolds in this thread. Fucking pussies.

Lol true

Meow baby.

Kik or gtfo

TITS OR GTFO

Rate my muscles you fucking whore

ASS AND FEET ASS AND FEET ASS AND FEET ASS AND FEET ASS AND FEET ASS AND FEET ASS AND FEET ASS AND FEET ASS AND FEET ASS AND FEET ASS AND FEET ASS AND FEET ASS AND FEET ASS AND FEET ASS AND FEET ASS AND FEET ASS AND FEET ASS AND FEET ASS AND FEET ASS AND FEET ASS AND FEET ASS AND FEET ASS AND FEET ASS AND FEET ASS AND FEET ASS AND FEET ASS AND FEET ASS AND FEET ASS AND FEET ASS AND FEET ASS AND FEET ASS AND FEET ASS AND FEET ASS AND FEET ASS AND FEET ASS AND FEET ASS AND FEET ASS AND FEET ASS AND FEET ASS AND FEET ASS AND FEET ASS AND FEET ASS AND FEET ASS AND FEET ASS AND FEET ASS AND FEET ASS AND FEET ASS AND FEET ASS AND FEET ASS AND FEET ASS AND FEET

Who else is here to see the cuck replies

This thread isn't for you

Honestly, it's hard to have a decent conversation on here. People have their savagery on full blast 24/7. Which isn't bad. It's just the way of things.

Not this shit again. Thread #3 and still no pics of ass or pussy. Fuck off OP you worthless cunt

SAGE

What's the most kinky thing you've done?

I'll work on killing myself and see what i can do

third thread? I thought it was the second?

scale of 1 to 10 youre a fag

She looks stoned af

Tits or fuck off. Whore

>2017
>using cuck as an insult

Beta cucks GTFO

Quite bad honestly, got dumped.
How was yours?

but I have sex with my gf

you got it reversed you inbread milktoast

I just want to know if op its a girl before i go to bed

Third thread no tits. Just ignore her

Me
Look at this cuck faggot

Man, seriously fuck off already? You have made this thread so many fucking times it's redicoulous. You just come her to get people's attention and I guess it worked. Sup Forums is filled with 9yo summer fags that has never/will never get girlfriends because they are busy giving ugly girls attention online. You follow the rules of society right OP? Why not follow Sup Forums's? We asked for sharpie in pooper countless of times but you do not give. But to no avail, 9fags will still be here asking to write their names on paper and shit. I bet my gf''s nudes that she will make a similar thread tomorrow trying to attract people.

ABANDON THREAD

It is we've been fucking while you're posting these replies.

Stoned Kristen Stewart

Hahahah nah bro, fuck off. This isn't a thread for you

TUMMY AND HIPS TUMMY AND HIPS TUMMY AND HIPS TUMMY AND HIPS TUMMY AND HIPS TUMMY AND HIPS TUMMY AND HIPS TUMMY AND HIPS TUMMY AND HIPS TUMMY AND HIPS TUMMY AND HIPS TUMMY AND HIPS TUMMY AND HIPS TUMMY AND HIPS TUMMY AND HIPS TUMMY AND HIPS TUMMY AND HIPS TUMMY AND HIPS TUMMY AND HIPS TUMMY AND HIPS TUMMY AND HIPS TUMMY AND HIPS TUMMY AND HIPS TUMMY AND HIPS TUMMY AND HIPS TUMMY AND HIPS TUMMY AND HIPS TUMMY AND HIPS TUMMY AND HIPS TUMMY AND HIPS TUMMY AND HIPS TUMMY AND HIPS TUMMY AND HIPS TUMMY AND HIPS TUMMY AND HIPS TUMMY AND HIPS TUMMY AND HIPS TUMMY AND HIPS TUMMY AND HIPS TUMMY AND HIPS TUMMY AND HIPS TUMMY AND HIPS TUMMY AND HIPS TUMMY AND HIPS TUMMY AND HIPS TUMMY AND HIPS TUMMY AND HIPS TUMMY AND HIPS TUMMY AND HIPS TUMMY AND HIPS TUMMY AND HIPS TUMMY AND HIPS TUMMY AND HIPS TUMMY AND HIPS TUMMY AND HIPS TUMMY AND HIPS TUMMY AND HIPS TUMMY AND HIPS TUMMY AND HIPS TUMMY AND HIPS TUMMY AND HIPS TUMMY AND HIPS TUMMY AND HIPS TUMMY AND HIPS TUMMY AND HIPS TUMMY AND HIPS TUMMY AND HIPS TUMMY AND HIPS TUMMY AND HIPS TUMMY AND HIPS TUMMY AND HIPS TUMMY AND HIPS TUMMY AND HIPS TUMMY AND HIPS TUMMY AND HIPS TUMMY AND HIPS TUMMY AND HIPS TUMMY AND HIPS TUMMY AND HIPS TUMMY AND HIPS TUMMY AND HIPS TUMMY AND HIPS TUMMY AND HIPS TUMMY AND HIPS TUMMY AND HIPS TUMMY AND HIPS TUMMY AND HIPS TUMMY AND HIPS TUMMY AND HIPS TUMMY AND HIPS TUMMY AND HIPS TUMMY AND HIPS TUMMY AND HIPS TUMMY AND HIPS TUMMY AND HIPS TUMMY AND HIPS TUMMY AND HIPS TUMMY AND HIPS TUMMY AND HIPS TUMMY AND HIPS TUMMY AND HIPS TUMMY AND HIPS TUMMY AND HIPS TUMMY AND HIPS TUMMY AND HIPS TUMMY AND HIPS TUMMY AND HIPS TUMMY AND HIPS TUMMY AND HIPS TUMMY AND HIPS TUMMY AND HIPS TUMMY AND HIPS TUMMY AND HIPS TUMMY AND HIPS TUMMY AND HIPS TUMMY AND HIPS TUMMY AND HIPS TUMMY AND HIPS TUMMY AND HIPS TUMMY AND HIPS TUMMY AND HIPS TUMMY AND HIPS TUMMY AND HIPS TUMMY AND HIPS TUMMY AND HIPS TUMMY AND HIPS TUMMY AND HIPS TUMMY AND HIPS TUMMY AND HIPS TUMMY AND HIPS TUMMY AND HIPS TUMMY AND HIPS TUMMY AND HIPS TUMMY

Im just waiting for tits and and listening music and how was your say?

That's really horrible, I'm sorry :( you'll work through it because you're awesome, you got this :)

Piss off and go cry alone and kill yourself, beta cuck manlet. Fucking faggot.

Summer isn't over. But the beach isn't the only place to relax. It's just convenient right now, so long as I manage to find a place down aways from the screaming kids. lol Video games? What did you play?

My day (yesterday) was interesting. I went out for three hours today at a park and just sat down, browsed through my phone, and watched people. Then I went to the mall and got bored quick because I went there by myself. I just discovered why I stay home a lot. Parties, clubs, malls, parks are nothing new to me. If you're still here, thanks for listening, OP.

no you dont not only are you an attention whore but you are a liar too.

It's sad that this shit is successful as often as it is, eh bro?

I just watched that gif for way too long.

Fuck off virgins. Go get cucked.

Nice that sounds awesome!! Both sushi and video games are awesome haha :)

Go look at your traps then dicklicker.

C U C K S
U
C
K
S

I tried to get you to talk but you don't want to

CP is illegal you dumb fucks

Cuck

Show butthole or fuck off whore.

wy do i always waste my dubs like that :c

I was thinking about it..
But that would just be too easy, don't you think?
Besides, it's not that big of a deal. She isn't the first one, nor is she going to be the last one. Thanks for the advice tho!

existence is pain. The idea of you showing tits destroys my world. I want to kill myself.

Literal pussies

Been reading your threads while watching Sons of Anarchy as my day so far, been very enjoyable to be honest Femanon.

Must be 18 or older to post on Sup Forums, bro.

I don't know, you can have mine

Lol wat someone is angerey