If you could make any rule for cute girls at school in order to satisfy your fetish, what would it be...

if you could make any rule for cute girls at school in order to satisfy your fetish, what would it be, and what's the punishment for not following it?

bonus points for having different punishments for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd offenses

they gotta be 100% naked all the time and the only thing that can cover them is paint

Girls must never ever speak and are to be given a chalkboard to express themselves with. If someone breaks the rule they are to wear a ball gag for the next month

oh boy, this shitty thread again

they can only wear latex
if they dont the first time they would be be put in a catsuit and can only wear that
if they fail to do that that they will be put on a hooded catsuit with a ballgag
and on the third offence they will be cover completely in latex and glued shut

>cute girls
>at school
Nobody is trying to hide it anymore. Everybody is a fucking summerfaggot.

any punishments?

Responding cause fuck it.
1. They can only wear flip flops/ no shoes at all times
2. Have to wear exposed strap-ons at all times
3. They are to only fuck guys with dicks larger than 5 inches. Anything smaller and they only let those guys worship their feet.

some girls might not want her feet worshipped

Females must wear skirts that do not go past their knees, and must lift their skirts upon request.
First offenders will be provided with a skirt to change into if not wearing one but may not wear any kind of socks anymore (legs must always be exposed).
Second offenders, similarly, must change into a skirt, but may not wear panties or any other underwear anymore.
Third offenders are no longer allowed to wear bottoms at all anymore, and instead of lifting skirts upon request they must allow the first guy to ask to fuck them each day. Condoms must be used however.
Any futher offenses mean guys no longer have to wear condoms.

All girls will be forced to play softball in little skimpy uniforms and the manager and coaches and boys on the baseball team will grind their dicks on the girls as they help the girls with their swing and they will wear skirts with no panties so you can catch a glimpse of their pussies when they go for a diving play or slide towards the bases.

first offense girls would be a godsend for footfags

any punishments?

1st offense you get spanked by a line of guys like they do when a star player passes by after a home run, but you'll have no pants any they'll spank you hard.
2nd offense is you'll get spanked but you'll also have to practice and play fully nude with team-colored nipples hassles
3rd offense is punishment 1 and 2 but you have to play with a mini-bat fan souvenir in your ass.

Tassles

Have your balls dropped yet?

if a team loses, the best girl player on that team should be given to the males of the opposing team as a slave

I taught accounting over the summer at my university.

I made a post on YikYak saying if all the girls wore sundresses and took off their shoes the final exam would be half as long. The thing is there were about 15 classes being offered over the summer so nobody knew which professor it was. It worked. Nothing but sundresses and sandals for the rest of the semester…

No I didn't make the final any shorter.

Nice that's hot.

why take off shoes?

especially if she was asian

Be 2D

Why baseball? You are weird as fuck.

Just to see if they would do it. And they fucking did. It's too bad YikYak fucking sucks these days that program was awesome.

Did something replace it?

you probably made a lot of footfags dreams come true

what would you do once this rule is set?

i want to lick brooke zich from freedom high school in tampa florida's feet

They almost made one out of me. They would put their feet up on the desks and shit.

I wasn't expecting them to take it seriously.

Then they changed YikYak and everybody stopped using it. So now I have no way to keep up my shenanigans

what rules would you make?
wud be interesting to see what a prof comes up with

Hmm...
First offense will be no panties for a week.
Second offense they have to remove their panties in the library in the stacks while I watch. Still wearing the aforementioned sundresses. But they can't get caught by anyone

if there was a rule that the lower grades a girl gets, the less clothes she is allowed to wear, would you give hotter girls lower marks on purpose?

also were there a lot of asian girls?

No. I don't want academic bullshit interfering with fun. There were a few Asian girls but not an extraordinary number of them. It's a small private university so most of these girls grew up like rich princesses. So most of them are ridiculously gorgeous.