Just got back from the gas station. What do you guys think of my haul?

Just got back from the gas station. What do you guys think of my haul?

Im gonna be honest with you op because I know you're hurting. Everything is going to be okay, it's not okay right now but it's going to get better.

meh. if I smoked I wouldn't smoke paul malls, if I still drank the way I used to I wouldn't get that, if I were getting chips I either would have got flamin hot cheetohs, spicy doritos, or chili cheese fritos, and if I got candy it would have been a watchamacallit.

2.2/10

Where's the membership card for Future Diabetics of America?

Life expectation: 10 minutes

Bitch you really can't go to a grocery store to save like $10 on that shit? trust me I worked at a gas station. I guess you pall mall people will never learn

You must live in some ghetto apartment that wall looks nasty and the caulk was done by a retard.

i bought a 30 pack of hamms beer once for 14 bucks an it really make me feel sick. its the cheapest beer on planet earth. takes like metal and gives you beer shits within 5 minutes of drinking the stuff. lol.

Why do you hate yourself? Do you think you deserve all the pain you're in?

Hell yeah dude. Brofist

Couldn't you have at least gotten a little better beer, like Budweiser or something? Also no cheetos and Reese's....4/10

You're that guy missing teeth who makes fun of me for buying a bomber of whatever decent beer I can get in your shitty town. We BS about beer while in line and after you realize that I'm not so bad and then we go our separate ways and your friends decide not to beat me up before I can get to my car and over to my hotel.

Hamms is really good it's one of my favorite cheap beers besides old style

>starbursts good ass choice
junk food essentail for drunk munchin
lottery tickets are a hurt to the heart imo just depression of the 1st world nature
sm0kes and drinks to last the vibe nice

Wheres the K2 and bath salts?

I really hope you finish all that beer in the next 20 minutes

Used to smoke for like 4 years, fuck pall malls. If you're gonna smoke it has to be lucky strike unfiltered smoother than most filtered cigarettes and actually has a good taste

i do live in a ghetto apartment. there are no electrical outlets in the bathroom. want any more pictures?

i really can't. no car, and i live in the hood. but let's break it down:

lotto: no savings
cigarettes: cheaper at the gas station
beer: see above
chips and candy: probably spent an extra 2-3 dollars there

i can live with that, user. bus fare to a grocery store would have been $1.50, $3 if i let my transfer expire.

Booze is booze so good
m&ms are great, especially peanut.
Pall Malls suck
Starburst, Doritos, and Ruffles suck
Gambling is for losers

Nice haul, you also in the rust belt? I buy the exact same shit everytime

flaming hot cheetoes are shit. I'd rather get regular cheetoes and add my own spices.

>posted 5 minutes ago

i have two beers and the wine cooler left. ill slam two, you pick em. will deliver proof.

Holy shit, you're me. I bet you're having heart problems in your mid 20s too right?

okay grandpa.

Hams.
My nigga

Honestly, other than the Starburst, 8/10..would chill with you.

kek

I can't wait till I'm 30.

no, bible belt

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

32, no heart problems that im aware of. high blood pressure, but only by a bit, so no medicine.

had a ultrasound for liver problems once, but that was like 5 years ago.

Good luck with the lottery.

thanks. no luck on the pay lines, all were losers. waiting to scratch the eclipse ones tho.

Idiot for gambling.

Double idiot for smoking.

white trash/11

This is why poor people stay poor. Looks like you spent about $60 on garbage that will not help you or enrich your life in away way.

You could have flushed $60 down the toilet and your life would have been better than buying that bullshit.

lol I work in a liquor store. People who buy Pall Malls are the fucking worst.

Newport people are next in line.

cheddar sour cream is GOAT

You sound like an insufferable little twat.

wut about camels?

You should try Schlitz, op

Kek

Scratch the cards

Post more of your shitty apartment op. Any niggrrs around?

Hey, op. Do me a favor and take a pic of the contents of your refrigerator.

Kek roll for this

My bet is it is full of condiments, expired good, and beer so shitty not even op will drink

What part of MO are you in OP?

^^^expired food

And I'm betting its 70%, 20%, 10%

Damn bud, you put all that on your EBT card ?

Why would you buy an open beer?

>pall mall reds
fucking disgusting pleb

schlitz gives me a headache, so does steel reserve.

Do you want to take this outside you pompous little faggot? Talk shit get hit, bitch

Not OP but guessing by his retarded spending on lotto tickets and the beer/ cigs he's somewhere south of Jeff city.

Personally I'm in Columbia, originally from rolla. and everything except the Doritos is trash

lol, tons. i am in the extreme minority here.

Of course when I think about going on a beer run I see this. Alright, anyone got any good snack food to eat while drunk? I usually just get some shitty cheese filled crackers.

stond by, taking pic

lives in Arkansas/10

Take a picture of one in the wild

The City of Fountains, The Paris of the Plains

Have any turnips or rudibego?

Why are all you Mofags from KC. Can't I find one of you cucks to be my friend in como

Op. I'm super high. You've literally inspired me to go to the 24 hour store and buy snacks. God bless.

Post pics

No but you've got me curious as to where this is going.

Fizzolies in independence?

Cleaner than I expected.

Sad

If you have no savings. Don't play lottery. The chance of winning is less than if you threw the money off a bridge.

Try working on your situation instead of trying to get lucky and win a fortune. Trust me. It's a fools game

Keep telling yourself that. The more you do to put yourself in the gutter the better I sleep
fuck yeah

keep telling myself what? that i live in the ghetto, or what i spent was only 2 or 3 bucks more than at a grocery store?

Do you eat any fruits or vegetables or does your diet mainly consist of carbs and sugar water?

Pall Mall Reds? Marlboro Special Blend Reds for life bub

mostly salads and wraps, but today is my day off and i felt like snacking and getting drunk.

At least you drink water...

How often do the groids cause confrontation?

I love all of the fags ON FUCKING Sup Forums. Telling people how to live, While furiously masturbating to traps.

starburst sweet and sours are dope

avoidable confrontation? 3 or 4 times a week.

unavoidable? maybe once or twice a month. by unavoidable i mean i have to either raise my voice or puff my chest to get them to stop asking for a cigarette.

avoidable means i dont even have to make eye contact or take out my ear buds, but i still acknowledge the 3rd world behavior.

You're addicted to a lot of shitty things.

Cigs >camel wides
Beer >blue moon
Lotto tickets >best of luck
Chips >chili doritos
Candy >starburst
Thats me though i wouldve named some other shit but its very niche and is only available where i live

Such as?

It's not a bad haul. If you're happy with it then I'm happy with it. But seriously dude. Things will get better. What was her name?

where's the goddamn slim jims

need some meat

Paul malls ain't worth it dawg. get Marlboro black red 100s. ciggy of champions

megan, and i dont want to go down that road or talk about it anymore