Hello Israelbros

Hello Israelbros,

I am an American living in Canada. I am also Ashkenazi and look pretty jewish but I don't practice(starting to learn Hebrew though). Was wondering if you would recommend coming to Israel. Is it easy to find a conservative ashkenazi QT to settle down with? I love my home country but I wouldn't wanna be there for the inevitable pogroms in 20-30 years when the globalist get caught.

Yours truly,
A fucking leaf.

How hard would it be for a Catholic guy to date an orthodox Jewish girl?

I'm not sure. I imagine pretty hard. Why would you wanna date an orthodox jewish girl? I'm jewish and I don't even wanna do that.

Don't even try, leaf. They won't date you. They have to marry Hershel Shmuely or else.

>tfw no Orthodox jewish girlfriend to eliminate the white race with
feels bad :(

I live in a orthodox Jewish neighbourhood I see them everyday, they look cute an dress conservatively
:( you're crushing my dreams

Where do you live leaf? I wanna move there. I'm in Vangookver

Toronto

Do you recommend the move? It's to expensive here.

I live in a 1000 square foot apartment, rent is 900 plus hydro, I'm more uptown though it's about a 20 minute bus ride to downtown but everything is walking distance. Within 20 minutes you have the subway, liquor store, grocery

I am from canada

That's pretty good. In Vancouver it would be 3 times that much. As stated above I also have a Murices citizenship so might move back there.

I just wanna stay here user
Why there gotta be pogroms :(

Murican*

Toronto really isn't that bad if you avoid downtown I never see chinks or niggers or Indians around. The thing with uptown though is the beautiful white neighbourhood will be right next to a shitty nigger neighbourhood so you'll cross the street and and literally niggers are everywhere. But the niggers never leave their area, it's like there's an invisible barrier

All these conservative jewish QT's :O

You wouldn't kick them out of Toronto, would you user?

This is probably the sluttiest one I ever met

Do you initiate conversation with these jewesses?
What neighbourhood do you live in?

go to Birthright, fuck some big tits soldiers and decide from there.

No, its forest hill the south half is just reform Jews who dress like normal people and act like normal degenerate westerners the further north you go the more conservative they get.

I'm going on birthright in December. Are the girls easy to fuck on the trip or?

Disgusting. How come you have so many pictures?

What's the music scene in Tel Aviv like? I wanna hit up some jazz clubs while on birthright.

>Are the girls easy to fuck on the trip or?
what kind of Birthright ? students? soldiers?
it's very easy to get laid on birthright.

They're from google street view I'm not stalking people. Usually the streets are really busy and there's tons more but the google guy must go out really early the streets are empty

There are some jazz clubs in Tel Aviv.
I personally am not really interested in jazz, so I don't really know.
I heard that the "Shablul" is good.

Student. and kek really? Why is that? Do you go with a bunch of girls? Or are the girls in Israel just down for foreign jews?