"OI! Where's my focking knoighthood?"

>"OI! Where's my focking knoighthood?"
How do you respond?

>andy murray has one
>hes 29

Not a response friend

Bollocks, where's your bloody Balloon Door, bellend?

Ah yes, truly you deserve one for that free kick against Greece and that red card against Argentina.

Wheres the national trophy, lad.

Who are you again? I don't keep track of past it models.

bale deserves one more tbqh

stfu

>3 slams
>2 olympic golds

>knighting a salesman

It's actually not that unreasonable.

Winning the CL with Manu has done a lot more for GB's reputation that some Scottish hack from murdertown collecting big 3 leftover tennis trophies.

But i guess it's really tied to international teams.

>Jason Kenny who's tied for most golds at the Olympics for a male athlete doesn't have one
He's still got an Olympics left in him. One more gold and he breaks the record, if he doesn't get a knighthood then it's a travesty.

> Tennis at olympic games.
> Important.

I don't respond at all, because as a free-born citizen of the American republic, I don't care about such trivial aristocratic baubles.

ITT: a bunch of cunts

So, knighthood for Stevie G then? Istanbul >>>>>>> Fergie time refball special by accident considerable margin

I heard he fiddled kids. Played 'em like a banjo.

Beckham is just another le class of 92 cunt that thinks everything should be handed to him on a silver platter

Neville thought he could destroy the Barca/Real duopoly

Giggs thought he should taken over Manure literally without any first team managerial experience, and thinks managing any club outside the top 4 is below him

Rio thinks he is a godly pundit, enlightening the masses with his worldly "knowledge" of all things football when really his mates in the media just feel sorry for his dead wife

shut your royal family are the Kardashians everyone knows that

>Giggs thought he should taken over Manure literally without any first team managerial experience
LMAO he is such a cunt.

Rio is not a part of the class of 92, but i agree he is a salty cunt

slippy g dived shamelessly

I feel like someone could write a really funny comedy about this whole situation, sort of a cross between The Thick of It and Curb Your Enthusiasm.
>beckham desperate to get a knighthood
>his publicist trying to keep up the facade that he's "just a regular bloke"
>sideplots about posh fucking things up for david by being a stuck up that

I'd watch it

>*twat

>Beckham wants to buy a $50 mansion in LA
>Peter Lim suddenly snipes his bid and a Beckham proceeds to have a total meltdown
>All this while he has to deal with the email leak fallout

I'd watch it

>I don't respond at all, because as a free-born citizen of the American republic, I don't care about such trivial aristocratic baubles.

The USA is rented from the British Royal Family

Every year the US federal government pays a nominal fee to the Queen of England for the use of US lands

All American "citizens" are tenants of the Queen

All the documents are sealed, the only people with daily knowledge of the arrangement are the US Treasury and the Bank of England

really?

Andy Murray deserves one far more that le celebrity footballer. He left Man Utd and became a joke.

>Article 1 of the Treaty of Paris (1783)

Britain acknowledges the United States (namely the thirteen states, listed) to be free, sovereign, and independent states, and that the British Crown and all heirs and successors relinquish claims to the Government, property, and territorial rights of the same, and every part thereof

>yfw this is literally still in effect

>beckham hears richie mccaw has been named to the order of new zealand
>"ffs he just retired!"

its alright, maldini handled the ball in the penalty area anyway